So Where Are You From?

418 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:44 AM

Wow Universetwisters we could hang out sometime and go to the pizza paradiso in oldtown.

Baseball is the lame version of Cricket anyway so being a Boston or NY fan doesn't make any difference.

You take that back you whore.

I cant change facts!

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Dearborn, Michigan; AKA the Arab capital of the United States. :ph34r: :ph34r:

muslim-shops__1224195556_9475.jpg

Since you're not that far from the center of Detroit, do you know what's going on with the whole bankruptcy thing?

the_town_poster_i2.jpg

A.K.A. Title town aka BOSTON! 

Wouldn't want to be from anywhere else.

You'd better not be a Boston/New England sports fan.

Obviously I am, what of it?!

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

1. London.

2. Just north of Glasgow.

3. Aye, it's awright.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

Wow Universetwisters we could hang out sometime and go to the pizza paradiso in oldtown.

Baseball is the lame version of Cricket anyway so being a Boston or NY fan doesn't make any difference.

It matters big time in hockey and football.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

You from around there? No flip friggin way

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

Way too close for comfort.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:57 AM

Way too close for comfort.

thats cool. You from Del Ray? I used to live in Del Ray, right off commonwealth avenue

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by Vlynor, 14 December 2013 - 12:58 AM.

Since you're not that far from the center of Detroit, do you know what's going on with the whole bankruptcy thing?

I haven't looked too much into it, but my political science professor lives there and she told us it happened mainly because of Detroit being too far into debt to do anything, so filing for bankruptcy will make it easier for the city to wipe out all the debt and start doing things like demolishing the tens of thousands of abandoned homes that are just sitting there piling up with junkies and gang bangers. Detroit also has a terrible emergency service response time because of the lack of emergency vehicles. and they even went as far as to leaving many street lights off to save electricity and many other things.

I'm not sure how well the city is doing now in comparison to a while back. I know that more abandoned homes are being demolished and emergency vehicles have been donated to the city so there's SOME improvement as far as I know. :ph34r: :ph34r:

How badly damaged were the homes? And were they city owned or bank owned?

Dearborn, Michigan; AKA the Arab capital of the United States.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

the_town_poster_i2.jpg

You Bostonians are a scourge. The Sox, Bruins, and Patriots suck. 

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:00 AM

I cant change facts!

When are you two going to get it over with and f*ck?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

I cant change facts!

Once is enough. Never again.

• Mr. House likes this

Mr. House
  • Mr. House

I'm not good with people, but at least I'm not a racist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:04 AM Edited by Nale Dixon, 14 December 2013 - 01:05 AM.

I cant change facts!

Oh well, my turn then.

With you, I mean ;)

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

I cant change facts!

Oh well, my turn then.

With you, I mean ;)

That's fine. I only have one STD.

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:06 AM

I haven't looked too much into it, but my political science professor lives there and she told us it happened mainly because of Detroit being too far into debt to do anything, so filing for bankruptcy will make it easier for the city to wipe out all the debt and start doing things like demolishing the tens of thousands of abandoned homes that are just sitting there piling up with junkies and gang bangers. Detroit also has a terrible emergency service response time because of the lack of emergency vehicles. and they even went as far as to leaving many street lights off to save electricity and many other things.

I'm not sure how well the city is doing now in comparison to a while back. I know that more abandoned homes are being demolished and emergency vehicles have been donated to the city so there's SOME improvement as far as I know. :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'm not sure who owned them but I know it was a combination of both really badly damaged houses rotting away and perfectly fine houses that were under foreclosure. Everybody started moving away and the population decreased drastically, so no one wanted to buy any homes and you'd end up with blocks with maybe 30-40 homes and literally only about 3-5 of those houses had families living in them while the rest were abandoned or turned into junkie hangouts. :ph34r: :ph34r:

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:09 AM Edited by CallTheCoroner, 14 December 2013 - 01:10 AM.

Dearborn, Michigan; AKA the Arab capital of the United States.  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

the_town_poster_i2.jpg

Hmmm.... I'd upload a video from the Sox World series parade i filmed but im too lazy...

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3418178

But really tho? How can you say Boston sports teams suck? They don't call it TitleTown for nothing Vlynny!

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:11 AM Edited by Vlynor, 14 December 2013 - 01:12 AM.

I'm not sure who owned them but I know it was a combination of both really badly damaged houses rotting away and perfectly fine houses that were under foreclosure. Everybody started moving away and the population decreased drastically, so no one wanted to buy any homes and you'd end up with blocks with maybe 30-40 homes and literally only about 3-5 of those houses had families living in them while the rest were abandoned or turned into junkie hangouts. :ph34r: :ph34r:

Huh. I wonder why they didn't do like that one place (I believe it was in Indiana) did and re-sell the perfectly fine homes for a dirt cheap price to anyone living in the state. 

Hmmm.... I'd upload a video from the Sox World series parade i filmed but im too lazy...

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=3418178

But really tho? How can you say Boston sports teams suck? They don't call it TitleTown for nothing Vlynny!

Because New York is better than every other state in the country. That's just an undeniable fact.

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:15 AM

yeah, im too tired for this, but hey! NY sports are doing swell right now...

• Frank Brown likes this

Trinette
  • Trinette

lean on me. so you wont. stray your neck.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Unknown

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Huh. I wonder why they didn't do like that one place (I believe it was in Indiana) did and re-sell the perfectly fine homes for a dirt cheap price to anyone living in the state. 

They're doing something similar where people are able to purchase the land for extremely cheap that are living in the city. The houses get demolished, there's open grass land, and it's open for sale at a fairly low price for people who want to build onto it or whatever it is they'd like to do with it. I believe its something like only a couple hundred dollars to buy land. :ph34r: :ph34r:

• Frank Brown likes this

36Chambers
  • 36Chambers

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Seattle, Washington. I've lived here all my life and honestly, the only thing remarkable about this place is how unremarkable it is. I suppose Bill Gates living not too far away may be somewhat notable, but the novelty factor wears off a lot sooner than you'd imagine. Also, the weather is dreadful. No snow (yet), no sun, just a wide variety of grey drizzle.
  • Scaglietti likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:31 AM Edited by Vlynor, 14 December 2013 - 01:32 AM.

They're doing something similar where people are able to purchase the land for extremely cheap that are living in the city. The houses get demolished, there's open grass land, and it's open for sale at a fairly low price for people who want to build onto it or whatever it is they'd like to do with it. I believe its something like only a couple hundred dollars to buy land. :ph34r: :ph34r:

You should move there, buy the land, and I'll give you 50% over cost. Whadyasay, good deal?

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

born in Orlando, Florida.
grew up in St. Louis, Missouri.

currently live / work in Denver, Colorado.

I love it here. but someday I would like to move, maybe in retirement, to a different country. I don't particularly care for the US long-term.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Born in Bitburg, Germany and am a German and USA citizen. ;) I now live in north westernSan Antonio, Texas and it is okay, I would prefer Houston. San Antonio is interesting downtown and on the north side of town. Usually see some cool cars, though Houston has more.

Bitburg AFB?

• Scaglietti likes this

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

So where were you born? Denver, Colorado USA
Where do you currently reside? Denver, Colorado USA
Do you like where you live? It is okay I have lived here for my entire life I have actually never moved. However if I could live anywhere in the United States it would be either Kalispell Montana, Great Falls, Montana, Alaska (anywhere in Alaska), Florida, Kentucky. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be London, England or anywhere in England) Paris France, Rome, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Ireland

CallTheCoroner
  • CallTheCoroner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

So where were you born? Denver, Colorado USA
Where do you currently reside? Denver, Colorado USA
Do you like where you live? It is okay I have lived here for my entire life I have actually never moved. However if I could live anywhere in the United States it would be either Kalispell Montana, Great Falls, Montana, Alaska (anywhere in Alaska), Florida, Kentucky. If I could live anywhere in the world it would be London, England or anywhere in England) Paris France, Rome, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, or Ireland

You and El_diablo should meet up...

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:53 AM

Born in Bitburg, Germany and am a German and USA citizen. ;) I now live in north westernSan Antonio, Texas and it is okay, I would prefer Houston. San Antonio is interesting downtown and on the north side of town. Usually see some cool cars, though Houston has more.

Bitburg AFB?
Yup. :)

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:55 AM

Not USA counts as well eh?

Max Payne 3's setting for me, if you know what country im talkin' about.

f*ck.

But in a better part of the country.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:56 AM

Is it the land of Feijoada

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:05 AM Edited by caddymanlnl, 21 December 2013 - 01:38 AM.

in yo basement

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:05 AM

I was born in a different City but I've been living in my present City for nearly 8 years and I consider it my hometown. I live in Chennai, Southern India. One of the 4 metropolitan cities of India. We are also known as 'Detroit of India' (We are not bankrupt) because we are famous for automobile manufacturing. Near the coast.

290px-Ripon_Building_panorama.jpg

Pic that strongly resembles Chernobyl:

800px-Chennai_Skyline_Anna_Salai.jpg

Wiki page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chennai

"Bad characteristics covered in Christs blood"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

California, USA

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by Crazyeighties, 14 December 2013 - 02:26 AM.

born in Orlando, Florida.
grew up in St. Louis, Missouri.

currently live / work in Denver, Colorado.
I love it here. but someday I would like to move, maybe in retirement, to a different country. I don't particularly care for the US long-term.

where in Denver do you live? I live and Jewell and Sheridan

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users