Quantcast

» «
Photo

What topic are you most sick of reading/hearing about?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: I'm sick of hearing/reading about... (152 member(s) have cast votes)

I'm sick of hearing/reading about...

1. Jetpack (20 votes [13.16%])

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

2. North Yankton (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

3. PC/Next Gen GTA V (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

4. Heists (4 votes [2.63%])

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

5. Complainers not complaining in the complaint thread (35 votes [23.03%])

Percentage of vote: 23.03%

6. Comparison Threads (GTAV vrs SA) (Includes Map Size Threads) (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

7. Peoples Grand Ideas how to "Fix" the game (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

8. Online (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

9. Ballers/Gangs/CJ (15 votes [9.87%])

Percentage of vote: 9.87%

Vote
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

how free aimers are superior and auto aimers suck.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:06 AM Edited by RyanBurnsRed, 17 December 2013 - 02:15 AM.

Why did you group PC and Next gen together?

They should be separate because they are separate versions.

Edit: Also I find it ironic you're tired of people complaining, so you make a thread complain about others complaining.

There are more sections to this forum that just the GTA V Discussion page. If you don't like the threads here, go to somewhere else on the forums, or better yet, leave the forums all together. No one is forcing you to stay, no one is forcing you to read the threads you dislike, no one is forcing you to reply, and no one forced you to sign up.

So what exactly are you trying to accomplish here with this thread?

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 02:49 PM

Edit: Also I find it ironic you're tired of people complaining, so you make a thread complain about others complaining.

There are more sections to this forum that just the GTA V Discussion page. If you don't like the threads here, go to somewhere else on the forums, or better yet, leave the forums all together. No one is forcing you to stay, no one is forcing you to read the threads you dislike, no one is forcing you to reply, and no one forced you to sign up.

PC/Next Gen are the same.  Look at how AC4 did it, if you need an explanation.

P.S: It's not ironic, it's coincidental.

Sigh... this again.  My main hope in this thread is to get the complainers herded into the special thread Otter created for them.  I hope to give them pause, and get them to logically reflect on their unfounded debate.  I want the forums to be a cleaner place, and not have to dig through pages of GTA V vrs SA, "My awesome plan to fix GTA V", Jetpack/NY discussions, or any of the other drivel that we have to dig through on a daily basis.  I wouldn't be nearly as annoyed if I could "hide" those threads, and if the ignore feature was truly an ignore, not a "here's a box telling you that douchey-z posted".

There's a dedicated complaint sticky for generalized complaints.

There are already 100 threads for Jetpack/NY/Comaprisons/PC/Next Gen, dig one up.

You're not a special snowflake, nor are you creative, and your ideas to "save GTA V" are idioitc

CJ/Tommy or any other 3d character is not coming back, you got Lazlo, deal with it

No one is forcing you to stay, no one is forcing you to read the threads you dislike, no one is forcing you to reply, and no one forced you to sign up.

Take your own advice, Mr. Pokemon Avatar.  The irony is you.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

Nope, but I come to this forum to discuss GTA V and share my experiences, as well as ask some questions and get help on things.

However, I don't come to this forum to see it flooded with the same repetitive bitching and whining about the same goddam things over and over and over and over and...

I just don't understand why you feel the need to spam this place with the same bullsh*t. It's like...we get it already. Don't like certain elements of V...fine. But why keep reminding us 24/7? It's as if you're trying to convert us or some sh*t.

@ niko bellic half brother

Well if you see it that way, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. 

Who is 'we' ?? I'm not here to just talk with you and 'we', and I am not trying to convert anyone bro. I'm here to discuss things about GTA that are of great interest to me with those who share my views or have similar views to mine. I have no problem anyone else challenging my views or opinions, I'll respond as I see fit. 

Like I said, if you don't like my posts, don't read. You don't like a thread ? Don't visit, don't read. 

The problem with that logic, is that we still have to sift through your drivel to get to the actual threads that contain real discussion.  To make matters worse, you people permeate every logical discussion with your dead-horse topics, and we have to sift through your brilliant responses to find the true discussion.

Idk man, try the better homes and garden forum or something.. 

If you "dont know man", then maybe you should keep your mouth shut.  The minute the "Better homes and garden" forum opens a dedicated GTA V subforum, with even just 5% of GTAF's traffic, I'm there.

So your sick of hearing about gta on a gta forum? 

P.S. This is where "you're" applies.  As in "you are".  I'm not sick of hearing about GTA on a GTA forum, numb nuts.  I'm sick of complainers not complaining in the thread that was made just for them, people going on about a portion of the GTA V world that was made to serve a backstory, people acting like some "mural" has a hidden meaning, endlessly comparing the different entries, regardless of the well known fact that if you post a comparison on the given games subforum, you're going to get biased responses and are likely just a troll.  I could go on all day.  

I'm mainly sick of the 70% of this forum that act like you.  They feel the need to post on every thread, even if they have no idea/clue about the subject, just to post some top quality sh*t like you just dropped on us.  Then there's the other chunk of that 70 that post on every thread just to make a witty comment/meme.  It's almost like the people who want mature, constructive discussion need to make their own website/forum "GTA Adults Only Section".

Everything listed in my poll can have meaningful discussion surrounding the topic.  I've seen it done.  And every time, some idiot comes in and ends up getting the thread locked.

I've already wasted to much energy responding to you.  You're gonna read 5% of what I typed and assume the rest. 

Ouch! I don't even know what to say! I feel the same as you, as I feel it's getting harder and harder to find truthful substance amongst the trolling! For instance I went into the thread "things you may not know" and found that 90% of the comments were people purposely misleading people to do things that simply aren't true. I know mainly because I thought a few sounded like realistic things I may have over looked, and jumped online to feel them out! Only to find it was a bunch of lies. Lmao I knew that most of them were obviously trolls trying to get a kick out of wasting peoples time, like for instance, "sit at the top of mount Gilliad (or w/e) for 10 in game hours and You'll get abducted by aliens!" ...Funny.... but I was truly hoping to find something I didn't know.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

I'm at my wit's end because of people who can't let go of CJ or any other characters from the III era. Seriously people, just let go.

i'm sorry but i liked cj.

Tilemaxx
  • Tilemaxx

POV City Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

Complainers and trolls will slowly vanish over time, just like they did in IV forum.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:22 AM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 18 December 2013 - 08:23 AM.

Anything like this:

43954050.jpg

And also, anything story related since no one understands that there is more to a game than the story, a lot more.

• Osho likes this

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

We're born with nothing and we die alone

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

PC/Next Gen are the same.  Look at how AC4 did it, if you need an explanation.

P.S: It's not ironic, it's coincidental.

Sigh... this again.  My main hope in this thread is to get the complainers herded into the special thread Otter created for them.  I hope to give them pause, and get them to logically reflect on their unfounded debate.  I want the forums to be a cleaner place, and not have to dig through pages of GTA V vrs SA, "My awesome plan to fix GTA V", Jetpack/NY discussions, or any of the other drivel that we have to dig through on a daily basis.  I wouldn't be nearly as annoyed if I could "hide" those threads, and if the ignore feature was truly an ignore, not a "here's a box telling you that douchey-z posted".

There's a dedicated complaint sticky for generalized complaints.

There are already 100 threads for Jetpack/NY/Comaprisons/PC/Next Gen, dig one up.

You're not a special snowflake, nor are you creative, and your ideas to "save GTA V" are idioitc

CJ/Tommy or any other 3d character is not coming back, you got Lazlo, deal with it

No one is forcing you to stay, no one is forcing you to read the threads you dislike, no one is forcing you to reply, and no one forced you to sign up.

Take your own advice, Mr. Pokemon Avatar.  The irony is you.

Oh I see, so you're taking it upon yourself to do something that the Moderators have control over?

Right.. people will continue to make threads and post as they see fit until they break the rules and get banned. 

There's nothing you can/will do about it. So suck it up, and piss off :D

Yes I have a Pokemon avatar. What of it? I didn't realize my avatar has anything to do with anything related to me or the discussion, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

The irony is me?

I'm not the one making useless threads bitching about other people bitching, but I guess it's your time of the month huh?

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm sick of reading/hearing about all these things.  Some people around here are complete broken records, dead horse beaters, and overall annoying douches. 

Well, what are you sick of people going on about around here?

lol this nigga. and all u do is complain about ppl who complain...ur riding the coattails of worthlessness 

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

its not on the poll but the one were oh a hacker gave me this much hey news flash no one cares i think it all bs any ways 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

Oh I see, so you're taking it upon yourself to do something that the Moderators have control over?

Right.. people will continue to make threads and post as they see fit until they break the rules and get banned. 

There's nothing you can/will do about it. So suck it up, and piss off :D

Yes I have a Pokemon avatar. What of it? I didn't realize my avatar has anything to do with anything related to me or the discussion, but thanks for pointing out the obvious.

The irony is me?

I'm not the one making useless threads bitching about other people bitching, but I guess it's your time of the month huh?

Oh yes, absolutely.  I'm definitely taking over for the mods, I totally have the power to ban people and lock threads.  They might as well hang it up, JPs got it from here. 

Look I can do this too: I'm not the one making useless posts bitching about other people bitching about other people bitching, but I guess it's your time of the month,(This was a really important place to put whats known as an "Oxford Comma", as your statement comes off as confusion as opposed to a rhetorical question.  It's OK, you're 19 and an avid pokemon fan so I'll excuse your ignorance) huh? 

Case in point: The irony, is indeed you.  I'd recommend doing a little extra curricular studying into the subtle, but important differences between coincidence and irony.

Also: Your reading comprehension is quite under par, even when compared to the average GTAF goer.  I addressed you as "Mr. Pokemon Avatar" yet made no attempt to make it relevant to the conversation.  I'm sorry, are you defensive about it?

You're too fun.  Keep it coming.  You're almost as easy as our resident CJ impersonator "I AM ALWAYS RIGHT", but alas, he is still the champion moron around here.

Doggydog08
  • Doggydog08

Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

Where is the "All of the above" option?

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Starting to get a little bit sick of topics about topics.

Doggydog08
  • Doggydog08

Forumer

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Nope, but I come to this forum to discuss GTA V and share my experiences, as well as ask some questions and get help on things.

However, I don't come to this forum to see it flooded with the same repetitive bitching and whining about the same goddam things over and over and over and over and...

I just don't understand why you feel the need to spam this place with the same bullsh*t. It's like...we get it already. Don't like certain elements of V...fine. But why keep reminding us 24/7? It's as if you're trying to convert us or some sh*t.

@ niko bellic half brother

Well if you see it that way, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. 

Who is 'we' ?? I'm not here to just talk with you and 'we', and I am not trying to convert anyone bro. I'm here to discuss things about GTA that are of great interest to me with those who share my views or have similar views to mine. I have no problem anyone else challenging my views or opinions, I'll respond as I see fit. 

Like I said, if you don't like my posts, don't read. You don't like a thread ? Don't visit, don't read. 

The problem with that logic, is that we still have to sift through your drivel to get to the actual threads that contain real discussion.  To make matters worse, you people permeate every logical discussion with your dead-horse topics, and we have to sift through your brilliant responses to find the true discussion.

Idk man, try the better homes and garden forum or something.. 

If you "don't know man", then maybe you should keep your mouth slut.  The minute the "Better homes and garden" forum opens a dedicated GTA V subforum, with even just 5% of GTAF's traffic, I'm there.

So your sick of hearing about gta on a gta forum? 

P.S. This is where "you're" applies.  As in "you are".  I'm not sick of hearing about GTA on a GTA forum, numb nuts.  I'm sick of complainers not complaining in the thread that was made just for them, people going on about a portion of the GTA V world that was made to serve a backstory, people acting like some "mural" has a hidden meaning, endlessly comparing the different entries, regardless of the well known fact that if you post a comparison on the given games subforum, you're going to get biased responses and are likely just a troll.  I could go on all day.  

I'm mainly sick of the 70% of this forum that act like you.  They feel the need to post on every thread, even if they have no idea/clue about the subject, just to post some top quality sh*t like you just dropped on us.  Then there's the other chunk of that 70 that post on every thread just to make a witty comment/meme.  It's almost like the people who want mature, constructive discussion need to make their own website/forum "GTA Adults Only Section".

Everything listed in my poll can have meaningful discussion surrounding the topic.  I've seen it done.  And every time, some idiot comes in and ends up getting the thread locked.

I've already wasted to much energy responding to you.  You're gonna read 5% of what I typed and assume the rest. 

Ouch! I don't even know what to say! I feel the same as you, as I feel it's getting harder and harder to find truthful substance amongst the trolling! For instance I went into the thread "things you may not know" and found that 90% of the comments were people purposely misleading people to do things that simply aren't true. I know mainly because I thought a few sounded like realistic things I may have over looked, and jumped online to feel them out! Only to find it was a bunch of lies. Lmao I knew that most of them were obviously trolls trying to get a kick out of wasting peoples time, like for instance, "sit at the top of mount Gilliad (or w/e) for 10 in game hours and You'll get abducted by aliens!" ...Funny.... but I was truly hoping to find something I didn't know.

Too many quotes!

user14
  • user14

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 05:04 PM Edited by user14, 19 December 2013 - 05:09 PM.

i am sick of hearing about UFOs and easter eggs, if you want ufo, go play saints row.

also sick of reading about PC version threads.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:09 PM

I'm definitely taking over for the mods, I totally have the power to ban people and lock threads.  They might as well hang it up, JPs got it from here. 

No you don't and no you aren't. This thread looks like it's gone as far as it needs to. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users