Quantcast

» «
Photo

What topic are you most sick of reading/hearing about?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: I'm sick of hearing/reading about... (152 member(s) have cast votes)

I'm sick of hearing/reading about...

1. Jetpack (20 votes [13.16%])

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

2. North Yankton (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

3. PC/Next Gen GTA V (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

4. Heists (4 votes [2.63%])

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

5. Complainers not complaining in the complaint thread (35 votes [23.03%])

Percentage of vote: 23.03%

6. Comparison Threads (GTAV vrs SA) (Includes Map Size Threads) (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

7. Peoples Grand Ideas how to "Fix" the game (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

8. Online (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

9. Ballers/Gangs/CJ (15 votes [9.87%])

Percentage of vote: 9.87%

Vote
AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

You forgot the option: 'people who praise GTA V as a master piece'.

Those are the ones that get annoying to me.

• RyanBurnsRed, Woll Smoth, 727gta and 1 other like this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

I'm not sick of any of it.  I just avoid the topics i am not interested in - simple really.

Pretty hard to avoid when 9 out of 10 threads are...

"weres da jetpack"

"i want cjjj bck"

"san andreaz is biger"

"1 city lazy cockstar"

...and so on.

@ niko

That's just you or anyone else's tough luck. You're still not forced to pay attention or participate in this stuff. 

Nope, but I come to this forum to discuss GTA V and share my experiences, as well as ask some questions and get help on things.

However, I don't come to this forum to see it flooded with the same repetitive bitching and whining about the same goddam things over and over and over and over and...

I just don't understand why you feel the need to spam this place with the same bullsh*t. It's like...we get it already. Don't like certain elements of V...fine. But why keep reminding us 24/7? It's as if you're trying to convert us or some sh*t.

• jptawok likes this

cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

So your sick of hearing about gta on a gta forum?
Idk man, try the better homes and garden forum or something..

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by Official General, 14 December 2013 - 02:32 AM.

Nope, but I come to this forum to discuss GTA V and share my experiences, as well as ask some questions and get help on things.

However, I don't come to this forum to see it flooded with the same repetitive bitching and whining about the same goddam things over and over and over and over and...

I just don't understand why you feel the need to spam this place with the same bullsh*t. It's like...we get it already. Don't like certain elements of V...fine. But why keep reminding us 24/7? It's as if you're trying to convert us or some sh*t.

@ niko bellic half brother

Well if you see it that way, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. 

Who is 'we' ?? I'm not here to just talk with you and 'we', and I am not trying to convert anyone bro. I'm here to discuss things about GTA that are of great interest to me with those who share my views or have similar views to mine. I have no problem anyone else challenging my views or opinions, I'll respond as I see fit. 

Like I said, if you don't like my posts, don't read, just ignore. You don't like a thread ? Don't visit, don't read. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:38 AM Edited by jptawok, 14 December 2013 - 02:39 AM.

@ niko bellic half brother

Well if you see it that way, I'm sorry, but I cannot help you. 

Who is 'we' ?? I'm not here to just talk with you and 'we', and I am not trying to convert anyone bro. I'm here to discuss things about GTA that are of great interest to me with those who share my views or have similar views to mine. I have no problem anyone else challenging my views or opinions, I'll respond as I see fit. 

Like I said, if you don't like my posts, don't read. You don't like a thread ? Don't visit, don't read. 

The problem with that logic, is that we still have to sift through your drivel to get to the actual threads that contain real discussion.  To make matters worse, you people permeate every logical discussion with your dead-horse topics, and we have to sift through your brilliant responses to find the true discussion.

Idk man, try the better homes and garden forum or something.. 

If you "dont know man", then maybe you should keep your mouth shut.  The minute the "Better homes and garden" forum opens a dedicated GTA V subforum, with even just 5% of GTAF's traffic, I'm there.

So your sick of hearing about gta on a gta forum? 

P.S. This is where "you're" applies.  As in "you are".  I'm not sick of hearing about GTA on a GTA forum, numb nuts.  I'm sick of complainers not complaining in the thread that was made just for them, people going on about a portion of the GTA V world that was made to serve a backstory, people acting like some "mural" has a hidden meaning, endlessly comparing the different entries, regardless of the well known fact that if you post a comparison on the given games subforum, you're going to get biased responses and are likely just a troll.  I could go on all day.  

I'm mainly sick of the 70% of this forum that act like you.  They feel the need to post on every thread, even if they have no idea/clue about the subject, just to post some top quality sh*t like you just dropped on us.  Then there's the other chunk of that 70 that post on every thread just to make a witty comment/meme.  It's almost like the people who want mature, constructive discussion need to make their own website/forum "GTA Adults Only Section".

Everything listed in my poll can have meaningful discussion surrounding the topic.  I've seen it done.  And every time, some idiot comes in and ends up getting the thread locked.

I've already wasted to much energy responding to you.  You're gonna read 5% of what I typed and assume the rest. 

• Wolfhuman and John Smith like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by Official General, 14 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

@ jptawok

There is no reason why I should give a f**k about you or anyone else who thinks the same as you about my posts. Like I said, don't like em, don't read em. 

In the meantime, the saga continues.....

Anyway, it was nice hearing your complaint, I'ma get the f**k up outta here, peace out. 

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

@ jptawok

There is no reason why I should give a f**k about you or anyone else who thinks the same as you about my posts. Like I said, don't like em, don't read em. 

Anyway, it was nice hearing your complaint, I'ma get the f**k up outta here, peace out. 

Good.  Take your own advice and "skip over" the sections you don't wanna read.  I've seen you try your best and look like a fool.  I expect no less from you than a piss poor copout.  

Again, take your own advice, and f*ck yourself.

@Official Idiot

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

"I HAVE A TANK, I AM AN UBER BADASS. LIVE IN FEAR YOU c*ntS!"

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

@ jptawok

Good.  Take your own advice and "skip over" the sections you don't wanna read.  I've seen you try your best and look like a fool.  I expect no less from you than a piss poor copout.  

Again, take your own advice, and f*ck yourself.

@Official Idiot

@ jptawok

Thanks for the compliments ha ha. Actin' like such the lil' b*tch that you are. 

I will follow my own advice. From now on, you will be ignored, I'm not gonna see your posts, so say whatever you want.

F*ck you and goodnight  :yawn:

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

A GTA V fanboy's worst nightmare

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Biggest Fanboy 2014
    Worst Fanboy 2013
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Take it to PM.

• QuietJosh likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

I'm not sick of any of it.  I just avoid the topics i am not interested in - simple really.

Pretty hard to avoid when 9 out of 10 threads are...

"weres da jetpack"

"i want cjjj bck"

"san andreaz is biger"

"1 city lazy cockstar"

...and so on.

This, i've said it before and i will say it again, Rockstar should make San Andreas HD just to shut these whiners up!

• John Smith likes this

gtaismyman
  • gtaismyman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:11 AM

Everybody bitching about their momma. But seriously i don't get sick of it i enjoy people raging like a little idiot they are

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:53 AM

If I don't like a topic, I don't read it. Amazing right? Some of you just like pissing yourselves off.
  • Official General, RyanBurnsRed and 727gta like this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Null votes. I hate the threads that have people complaining about the complainers and then those that complain about the complainers of the complainers that don't complain about their complaints in the complaint thread.
  • RyanBurnsRed likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

Null votes. I hate the threads that have people complaining about the complainers and then those that complain about the complainers of the complainers that don't complain about their complaints in the complaint thread.

Aka Hypocrites. 

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:02 AM

Complainers not complaining in the complaint thread.

Actually, is it possible to include a 'multi-vote'? .. more or less every thing fits the topic .. lol

gtatrainlover
  • gtatrainlover

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:50 AM

I´m sick of complains of people saying that GTA V is the worse game ever.Threads that read ¨GTA is not the same anymore¨ or ¨GTA V sucks¨ or Ï´m dissapointed with GTA V¨

GTA V IS THE GREATEST f*ckING GAME EVER,FACE IT,GET OVER IT,ADMIT IT!!!! 

• Osho and Bonnano like this

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:58 AM

See, if the complainers are complaining about the complainers that are doing the complaining, would the complainers not fall into the complaining category of complainers complaining about the aforementioned complainers? Unless of course, the ones doing the complaining are only complaining about the complainers because the complainers are complaining about them complaining in the first place.

Savvy?

tumblr_m8w127x5BZ1rx3n09o1_500.gif

PhantomRoxas101
  • PhantomRoxas101

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:59 AM

Bert's complaints about half of the game being cut for a DLC or 95% of it being broken and claiming to know how games are made.

The rant about a general lack of Crime related activities, the actual Arms trafficiking missions are varied and are better than those pathetic ass excuses for drug deals.

The fierce fanboyism about Johhny and the never-ending war about Trevor.

Comparasion threads about who will kill who.

The complaint about the vehicle psyshics being crap, Im saddened by the fact that just taking a controller and knowing how to handle a car in a videogame is considered skill.

The general lack of interiors. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD EXPLORE THE f*ckING MAP ONCE IN A WHILE SO YOU WOULD SHUT UP.

Official and SonOfDaLiberty idea's for an hispanic protagonist, seriously people we already had Luis f*cking Lopez and Vic-Vance.

This. I admit taking part in comparisions threads, but I realized that they are pointless and stupid.

Also, I'm sick of fanboys. Especially the TLaD ones. I mean, we understand you hate Trevor because he killed Klebitz, but really, do you have to unleash hell every time you see that canadian's name on the screen? I even see sh*t loads of posts randomly attacking Trevor, even if he isn't even related to the topic. I'm not asking you to like Trevor or anything, but you just spend too much time of your lives talking about what you hate. You guys are like an atheist talking sh*t about religion all the time instead of using that time into discussing about atheism or something else he/she doesn't hate.

This applies to all the fanboys in the forums, yes, including the Trevor ones, but I think the TLaD fanboys are the best example here.

Fanatism is a bad thing, bruhs.

Buuut I totally support the hispanic protag discussion. Both hispanic protags we had were weak in my opinion. Same for the gangbangers.
If we had good hispanic gangbanger protag then that would be the sound of hitting two birds with a single stone.

I loved TLAD and i'm ok with Trevor killing Johnny, i wasn't at first and was upset they'd do that just for the hell of it, but when you think about it the idea made sense. I don't understand why everyone is still mad about it, i mean it added to the story and Trevor's crazy and unsuspecting nature. So i'd agree with you on that. As for me the worst topic is complainers, i'll never understand why they come to GTA Forum to say they hate GTAV? like isn't that a little stupid? 

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Homie

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:03 AM Edited by ToyGT_one, 14 December 2013 - 11:05 AM.

North yankton thread?? Really?? Whats wrong with it?there is info about explore it in online, you should be happy about it.
I don't understand.

Ot: I voted for "Complainers not complaining in the complaint thread"

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

I don't know why everyone wants CJ back. I liked him, but I have absolutely no desire to see him in any GTA aside from the one he is already in.

Also I think GTA V is the best GTA yet, not even trolling.

Eamonn3
  • Eamonn3

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

It's not on the list but i'm sick of seeing the Racists making their stupid Racist threads personally.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:16 PM

If I don't like a topic, I don't read it. Amazing right? Some of you just like pissing yourselves off.

I could say precisely the same thing about the whining brats coming into positive threads and completely ruining them with their whinging.

Don't have anything positive to contribute to those threads? Then stay the f*ck out please.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

I could say precisely the same thing about the whining brats coming into positive threads and completely ruining them with their whinging.

Don't have anything positive to contribute to those threads? Then stay the f*ck out please.

Yeah because you own the forums do you ? If you do, then by all means you should have the powers to make us leave and never to be seen again. 

If not, (which of course you do not), do the logical thing - just shut the f*ck up in these instances, don't respond to, and ignore the comments and threads you don't like. I don't know why you find it so hard, especially since you don't know anyone on here personally.

The reality is, you just wanna respond and engage with those you claim that annoy you. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

It's not on the list but i'm sick of seeing the Racists making their stupid Racist threads personally.

But how am I suppossed to like something or not...

...if I don't read it in first place...

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

You know what I hate? People registering or making multiple accounts just so they can make four different 'GTA V SUCKS' topics.

I'm also tiring of people comparing the HD era GTAs to San Andreas. I get that SA is the fan favorite in the series, but a lot of people can't seem to let go of the fact that V isn't exactly like SA.

I'm really into the Silent Hill series, and the forums are overloaded with Silent Hill 2 fanboys who endlessly hate on the new games, just because they aren't exactly like SH2.

It's okay to have a favorite game in a series, but to hate everything that comes after it just because it isn't exactly like your favorite is ridiculous.

Sasqui
  • Sasqui

Gangsta sh*t

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:52 PM Edited by Sasqui, 14 December 2013 - 08:52 PM.

All of the f*cking above (minus North Yankton). Would it kill people to realize
1. The Jetpack isn't in the f*cking game
2. GTA V is good enough on just PS3 and XBOX 360
3. The heists were the funnest missions in the series and will be even better online
4. Comparing GTA V to San Andreas is like comparing apples to oranges
5. The game doesn't need any major "fixing"
6. Online for GTA V is better than we could have ever expected (apart from the first month)
7. CJ doesn't exist in the HD universe and GTA V isn't about gangs.
8. Complaints go in the complaint thread
  • Tony. and CantThinkOfOne2013 like this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:07 PM Edited by Wolfhuman, 14 December 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Yeah because you own the forums do you ? If you do, then by all means you should have the powers to make us leave and never to be seen again. 

If not, (which of course you do not), do the logical thing - just shut the f*ck up in these instances, don't respond to, and ignore the comments and threads you don't like. I don't know why you find it so hard, especially since you don't know anyone on here personally.

The reality is, you just wanna respond and engage with those you claim that annoy you. 

Oh the irony.

What else is he or other people supposed to do? Let them trolls take over this forum and make it them personal hate/whine ground? Stop being so nostalgic and live in the now. Being nostalgic isn't that bad but you keep doing that. "Oh my gerd gta san andreas gang blah blah Gta v bad blah blah".

* I edited my post to avoid off topic.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:18 PM

Looks like the winner is going to be "complainers not complaining in the complaint thread".  Did you guys know there's a dedicated sticky for complaining?

Geeteeaifive
  • Geeteeaifive

Andrew

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

None of the above, i haven't visited this forum since gta v came out. Now waiting for pc MASTA RACE OH YEAH cram it console losers :) My rig is equivalent to 4-6 ps4 glued to gether in terms of performance. How many tflops is it? 1.6?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users