Quantcast

» «
Photo

What topic are you most sick of reading/hearing about?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

Poll: I'm sick of hearing/reading about... (152 member(s) have cast votes)

I'm sick of hearing/reading about...

1. Jetpack (20 votes [13.16%])

Percentage of vote: 13.16%

2. North Yankton (2 votes [1.32%])

Percentage of vote: 1.32%

3. PC/Next Gen GTA V (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

4. Heists (4 votes [2.63%])

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

5. Complainers not complaining in the complaint thread (35 votes [23.03%])

Percentage of vote: 23.03%

6. Comparison Threads (GTAV vrs SA) (Includes Map Size Threads) (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

7. Peoples Grand Ideas how to "Fix" the game (27 votes [17.76%])

Percentage of vote: 17.76%

8. Online (11 votes [7.24%])

Percentage of vote: 7.24%

9. Ballers/Gangs/CJ (15 votes [9.87%])

Percentage of vote: 9.87%

Vote
jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:48 PM

I'm sick of reading/hearing about all these things.  Some people around here are complete broken records, dead horse beaters, and overall annoying douches. 

Well, what are you sick of people going on about around here?

• Osho and Sasqui like this

ActionBronson
  • ActionBronson

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

Where is the "All of the above" option?

• John Smith, WorldWideFM, QuietJosh and 2 others like this

ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings
  • ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings

Scrawny Git

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:51 PM

I'm at my wit's end because of people who can't let go of CJ or any other characters from the III era. Seriously people, just let go.

• John Smith, WorldWideFM, ActionBronson and 4 others like this

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:54 PM

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:56 PM

There's no "blindly hating" option, so I'll have to go with the next-best option: Complainers.

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:56 PM Edited by Official General, 13 December 2013 - 08:57 PM.

I'm sick of reading/hearing about all these things.  Some people around here are complete broken records, dead horse beaters, and overall annoying douches. 

There are a bunch of logical things you can do :

A)  Make up your own topic thread about a specific subject to do with GTA V that really interests you, and hope there are other people with similar interest that will join you to discuss it. 

B)  Ignore the comments of forum members whose posts you are sick and tired of reading or seeing. 

C)  Don't visit threads anymore that contain many comments you are sick and tired of reading/seeing and do not post in them. 

D) Still not satisfied ? If all else fails. DON'T VISIT GTA FORUMS. 

What you should NOT do :

Is to make a whole thread b*tching and whining about other whiners and moaners, because you end up looking just as bad as them. 

• YanUK, RyanBurnsRed and GTAeXploits like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

There are a bunch of logical things you can do :

A)  Make up your own topic thread about a specific subject to do with GTA V that really interests you, and hope there are other people with similar interest that will join you to discuss it. 

B)  Ignore the comments of forum members whose posts you are sick and tired of reading or seeing. 

C)  Don't visit threads anymore that contain many comments you are sick and tired of reading/seeing and do not post in them. 

D) Still not satisfied ? If all else fails. DON'T VISIT GTA FORUMS. 

What you should NOT do :

Is to make a whole thread b*tching and whining about other whiners and moaners, because you end up looking just as bad as them. 

After reading your temper tantrums, from today alone, I have one piece of advice for you:

pot-kettle.jpg

I avoided an "all of the above" because I had a feeling everyone would default to it.  I want you to really search your soul for the number one topic you think the GTA forums would be better off without.  Coming Soon: The poll asking you which member should be exiled.

• John Smith and GTAeXploits like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

BMRF SECURITY

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Bert's complaints about half of the game being cut for a DLC or 95% of it being broken and claiming to know how games are made.

The rant about a general lack of Crime related activities, the actual Arms trafficiking missions are varied and are better than those pathetic ass excuses for drug deals.

The fierce fanboyism about Johhny and the never-ending war about Trevor.

Comparasion threads about who will kill who.

The complaint about the vehicle psyshics being crap, Im saddened by the fact that just taking a controller and knowing how to handle a car in a videogame is considered skill.

The general lack of interiors. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD EXPLORE THE f*ckING MAP ONCE IN A WHILE SO YOU WOULD SHUT UP.

Official and SonOfDaLiberty idea's for an hispanic protagonist, seriously people we already had Luis f*cking Lopez and Vic-Vance.

• John Smith and jptawok like this

GTA564
  • GTA564

gta>

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

I did not choose anything
Every topic has something interesting

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:04 PM Edited by Official General, 13 December 2013 - 09:22 PM.

@ jptawok

Yeah I may whine and moan, but I'm not hiding it. I'm gonna say what I feel, why should I give a flyin' f**k about what you or anyone else thinks ? You wanna discuss, then do so, if not move on.That's the point of a forum, it's gonna encompass all kinds of discussion, from praising, ass-licking, to whining, moaning and complaining.

You don't like ? You don't need to be here. Very simple indeed. 

@ Tenxax

Nah Luis is Dominican, as is Victor. Yeah they are Hispanic, but they more Black, like Afro-Hispanic. I more had in mind a White/Mestizo Hispanic guy, specifically a Cuban. And Vice City being based on Miami would be best served by a Hispanic protagonist, it's only fitting. 

And we have just had two White protagonists and a Black one, so what else would you suggest mister ? 

• GTA564 likes this

Polish_Trucker
  • Polish_Trucker

It's the Hoff, I've been on this beach since Baywatch

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

This one.

• Official General likes this

ezfaun
  • ezfaun

Drive

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

I hate everyone

• jptawok and ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings like this

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

@ jptawok

Yeah I may whine and moan, but i'm not hiding it. That's the point of a forum, it's gonna encompass all kinds of discussion, from praising, ass-licking, to whining, moaning and complaining.

You don't like ? You don't need to be here. Very simple indeed. 

@ Tenxax

Nah Luis is Dominican, as is Victor. Yeah they are Hispanic, but they more Black, like Afro-Hispanic. I more had in mind a White/Mestizo Hispanic guy in mind, specifically a Cuban. 

Nor do I.  I openly vent my disgust, and wanted to know what other people are sick of.

This one.

You're so smart and edgy, and very original.  Is it possible to get you to teach a night class at the local community college so I can bask in your wisdom?

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Haha!!! Awesome thread!!!  :lol:

Here, have all of them OP:

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

• jptawok likes this

Wolfhuman
  • Wolfhuman

crush on Amanda De Santa.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:55 PM

Why didn't you include: In the trailer was shown 500 blades of grass in the garden of the old lady while in the actual game there is 499. It's a crime.

MilezDawg
  • MilezDawg

Use of the sh*t stick has been authorized

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:57 PM

You forgot the "Zonbie DLC for GTAV.....Swag" topic, thats what I would vote for

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:04 PM

Where are the option for the poll threads like this one that have no use and the answers only matter to a few if any?
  • PlasmaFLOW likes this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

The jetpack crap I can put up with.

The moaning about the driving mechanics I can put up with.

The moaning about the story I can put up with.

But the constant crying that V isn't IV or it isn't San Andreas with this CJ character (no idea and don't care, never played it).  We get it, you've made your point, move on with your life.  If the game annoys you that much why keep on playing it?  Sell it and buy something else ffs and leave those of us who enjoy the game in peace!  If I want grief over nothing I'll go multi-player.

Also, the armchair experts are oh so f**king BORING!!  They're like those sad morons who'll wax lyrical about how they can coach Scotland to the next World Cup.  The more drunk they get, the more of an expert they are.  You're not an expert, you're a f**king idiot who's speaking out of their backside and clearly nows nothing about what they're banging on about or else they'd already be the bloody team coach!  If you can design a better game, do it and sell it to us ffs!!!

Aaaaand breath...............

• John Smith likes this

Woll Smoth
  • Woll Smoth

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

If there was a choice on the poll for sh*tty threads like this, then I'd choose that. :/

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

But the constant crying that V isn't IV or it isn't San Andreas with this CJ character (no idea and don't care, never played it).  We get it, you've made your point, move on with your life.  If the game annoys you that much why keep on playing it?  Sell it and buy something else ffs and leave those of us who enjoy the game in peace!  If I want grief over nothing I'll go multi-player.

Also, the armchair experts are oh so f**king BORING!!  They're like those sad morons who'll wax lyrical about how they can coach Scotland to the next World Cup.  The more drunk they get, the more of an expert they are.  You're not an expert, you're a f**king idiot who's speaking out of their backside and clearly nows nothing about what they're banging on about or else they'd already be the bloody team coach!  If you can design a better game, do it and sell it to us ffs!!!

Here, you have all of these too:

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie: 

YanUK
  • YanUK

Retired VC Contest Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

I'm not sick of any of it.  I just avoid the topics i am not interested in - simple really.

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

Here, you have all of these too:

:cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:  :cookie:

Thank you.  I feel better now. :lol:

L0st-D4md
  • L0st-D4md

Lost, Damned, Insane

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and we have a right to speak out if we don't like something about the game. I can understand ranting about gripes such as map size, online play, etc

but the one I don't understand is why people are so obsessed with North Yankton

• jptawok likes this

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

Threads with sh*tty attempts at witty sarcasm that try and mock either the "complainers" or the "dickriders".

• JustOneMonth and ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings like this

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

''Im getting sick of everyone!

kill kill kill''

ah, i think it is ''bored of YOU, bored of YOU...''

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:02 AM

Bert's complaints about half of the game being cut for a DLC or 95% of it being broken and claiming to know how games are made.

The rant about a general lack of Crime related activities, the actual Arms trafficiking missions are varied and are better than those pathetic ass excuses for drug deals.

The fierce fanboyism about Johhny and the never-ending war about Trevor.

Comparasion threads about who will kill who.

The complaint about the vehicle psyshics being crap, Im saddened by the fact that just taking a controller and knowing how to handle a car in a videogame is considered skill.

The general lack of interiors. SERIOUSLY PEOPLE, YOU SHOULD EXPLORE THE f*ckING MAP ONCE IN A WHILE SO YOU WOULD SHUT UP.

Official and SonOfDaLiberty idea's for an hispanic protagonist, seriously people we already had Luis f*cking Lopez and Vic-Vance.

This. I admit taking part in comparisions threads, but I realized that they are pointless and stupid.

Also, I'm sick of fanboys. Especially the TLaD ones. I mean, we understand you hate Trevor because he killed Klebitz, but really, do you have to unleash hell every time you see that canadian's name on the screen? I even see sh*t loads of posts randomly attacking Trevor, even if he isn't even related to the topic. I'm not asking you to like Trevor or anything, but you just spend too much time of your lives talking about what you hate. You guys are like an atheist talking sh*t about religion all the time instead of using that time into discussing about atheism or something else he/she doesn't hate.

This applies to all the fanboys in the forums, yes, including the Trevor ones, but I think the TLaD fanboys are the best example here.

Fanatism is a bad thing, bruhs.

Buuut I totally support the hispanic protag discussion. Both hispanic protags we had were weak in my opinion. Same for the gangbangers.
If we had good hispanic gangbanger protag then that would be the sound of hitting two birds with a single stone.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:04 AM

If there was a choice on the poll for sh*tty threads like this, then I'd choose that. :/

With sh*tty attempts at witty sarcasm

kek

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

The San Andreas fanboyism... And the PC version beggers.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm not sick of any of it.  I just avoid the topics i am not interested in - simple really.

Pretty hard to avoid when 9 out of 10 threads are...

"weres da jetpack"

"i want cjjj bck"

"san andreaz is biger"

"1 city lazy cockstar"

...and so on.

• CantThinkOfOne2013 and jptawok like this

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

Pretty hard to avoid when 9 out of 10 threads are...

"weres da jetpack"

"i want cjjj bck"

"san andreaz is biger"

"1 city lazy cockstar"

...and so on.

@ niko

That's just you or anyone else's tough luck. You're still not forced to pay attention or participate in this stuff. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users