• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

The other day i collected a special crate drop

inside was:

5,000 cash

5,000 RP

Grenade Launcher

A T-shirt with a lady on

I was just wondering what anyone else got in theirs, and is the t-shirt rare? it's a gray top, il get a picture when i can

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

The crates started with the beach bum dlc. I've never heard of t-shirts, but I'm assuming it's part of it.

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

It's called los santos belle V neck

SMFtwstdHICK
  • SMFtwstdHICK

s1ckmad3 peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:08 PM

Haven't be lucky enough to get one of those crates. I can never time it right.. 

Good haul you got there.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:29 PM

last time i got a special crate i got like 3000 dollars , 4 or 5k rp and  the minigun

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

When the crate is picked up they should remove the green circle other wise people go to it and stand around but nothing drops.

Shiftmx
  • Shiftmx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 08:55 PM

What happened to crate drops? I haven't seen one in days.

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:01 PM

i claimed 2 last night

smokingndriving
  • smokingndriving

Homie

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

Weird. I haven't seen one in a couple weeks.

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:27 PM

The crates started with the beach bum dlc. I've never heard of t-shirts, but I'm assuming it's part of it.

Special crates have been dropping way before Beach Bum DLC. 

You get the T shirt for collecting the special crate for the first time. 

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Collected 3 now, everyone gets butthurt and will hunt you down for ages for stealing 'their' crate. It's funny hearing the kids practically crying because you got there first, one kid was furious and started screaming down the mic 'that was my f*cking crate, f*ck you'.

GTA-Bobski
  • GTA-Bobski

Freeroamer

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

Switch to an invite only game when you see the message "special crate drop in 3 hours".

That means it will drop in 6 minutes real time. Once you're in the invite only game don't stay in your apartment and don't go into LSC. Just drive around until it drops, or use the time to get a heli.

I'm doing this for weeks now and it works every time.

Dasrouse
  • Dasrouse

#1 Super Guy!!!!

• Members
  • Kyrgyzstan

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Yeah, I have bagged a couple of the special crates.  It sucks you can't keep the weapon if you are a lower level player, I that gotten Molotov Cocktails, Miniguns and Heavy Snipers from various crates. 

EliteGamer
  • EliteGamer

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

The other day i collected a special crate drop

inside was:

5,000 cash

5,000 RP

Grenade Launcher

A T-shirt with a lady on

I was just wondering what anyone else got in theirs, and is the t-shirt rare? it's a gray top, il get a picture when i can

Are you SURE you got a grenade launcher?

Prior to this literally every mention of Special Crates had a max ammo Minigun. (we're talking like.. 20-30 ocurrences)

5000 rep

$5000

Full body armour

T-shirt unlocked for purchase

Max ammo minigun

Those are what everybody got from special crates (and yes they've been in the game from the start though I think beach bum had it's own event crates)

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

Switch to an invite only game when you see the message "special crate drop in 3 hours".

That means it will drop in 6 minutes real time. Once you're in the invite only game don't stay in your apartment and don't go into LSC. Just drive around until it drops, or use the time to get a heli.

I'm doing this for weeks now and it works every time.

You can't repeat THIS enough. Never stay in random lobby when special crate drop is announced.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

The crates started when GTA Online started. They've always been there. They have nothing to do with the Beach Bum DLC.

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

I always get bullsh*t when I get a crate lol 500$  200rp and a pistol or something like that

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:12 AM Edited by SecludedMemory, 17 December 2013 - 12:19 AM.

The problem with crate drops is they don't drop if people are near the drop zone, and a lot of people don't know that, so those same people will drive to the drop zone as soon as the drop is announced and camp there and wait until it drops. And wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...and wait...

I always get bullsh*t when I get a crate lol 500$  200rp and a pistol or something like that

I'll never forget my first crate drop experience. The message popped up, which basically started a GTA race (a few cars were blown up along the way) that culminated in a 5 minute deathmatch. When I finally managed to snatch the contents of the crate the "reward" was more or less what you posted. After hearing stories of miniguns and and thousands of dollars/RP I was pretty disappointed, but looking back and considering the fuss it created in the lobby it's pretty f*cking funny.

The crates started with the beach bum dlc.

Nope.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 17 December 2013 - 12:18 AM.

The special crates..I think are only gonna drop during Rockstar "events" which the release of the beach bum pack started one...that beach party thing so in that sense it is rare but if you think of rare as "Its mine, all mine and no one'll never have a chance to get it." its not.

Never saw the golden crate messages before then.

Green crates were all over the place of course.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users