Hotknife

5 replies to this topic
Joe89NUFC
  • Joe89NUFC

NUFC

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:07 PM

Seeing them everywhere now! I had it from day one (Collectors Edition) 

I'm going to order a tank from Pegasus and go Hotknife hunting.  :miranda:  

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Good for you kid

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:52 PM Edited by nitr0monkey, 13 December 2013 - 06:54 PM.

i have it and it sucks dick. i got CE too but Khamelion was way better, hotknife just looked good

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:14 PM

"OMG! PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME CAR AS ME! IM GONNA GET MY TANK AND TURN INTO HE-MAN TO GET THE VENGEANCE I DESERVE!!!!!! LIVE IN FEAR, BITCHES!"

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• V Staff
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 13 December 2013 - 07:28 PM.

"OMG! PEOPLE HAVE THE SAME CAR AS ME! IM GONNA GET MY TANK AND TURN INTO HE-MAN TO GET THE VENGEANCE I DESERVE!!!!!! LIVE IN FEAR, BITCHES!"

He's not Hotknife-hunting because they have the same car. His main point is that he paid $150 for CE only to see kids duping the car and getting it for free.

I'm also annoyed, I hope R* will delete everyone's Hotknife/Khamelion and let people who actually paid to keep it.

ScreenSavior
  • ScreenSavior

The opposite of swag.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:33 PM

He's not Hotknife-hunting because they have the same car. His main point is that he paid $150 for CE only to see kids duping the car and getting it for free.

I'm also annoyed, I hope R* will delete everyone's Hotknife/Khamelion and let people who actually paid to keep it.

Still don't see a point to it. All it will get him in return is bad sport points and insurance bills.

• WildBrick142 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users