Quantcast

» «
Photo

Worst thing about the new patch, any suggestions to re-order garage?

6 replies to this topic
adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

so previously, to re-order my garage i would get in the car i wanted to move, drive out my garage, order a bifta or elegy and place it where the car im in and wanting to move was, meaning that i technically no longer owned the car im in, but could then drive back into my garage and chose where to place it, this no longer works because as soon as i order the car and put it where the one im in was i get kicked out of the car and no longer have access to it. anyone got any ideas on how to re-order the garage now?

TheQuestfor100Percent
  • TheQuestfor100Percent

King of San Andreas

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

I've used that old method before the patch, it removes your insurance from the car your in. I wish I had known before I moved my cheetah, the insurance cost $91k for that thing.

Oh I don't know any new method.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

They need to just give us an ability to re-order the garage.  I can't believe it is that difficult to program.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:41 PM

They need to just give us an ability to re-order the garage.  I can't believe it is that difficult to program.

You'd think so but I'm guessing the moment they implement something like this, lots of cars will be disappearing from garages. Personally, I'd like the ability to do this however I don't think R* is up to it. 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

its part of the scam to get you to spend more money. now the only option is to destroy your cars and start over. funny how it didnt get patched until it was posted here and people started doing it.

so its not that rockstar doesnt pay attention to us, they just seem to pick and choose what pisses people off. wall breaches, sp pv cars and godmode are still here. the ratloader and the ability to organize your garage are gone.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

I really doubt that the order of cars in your garage is going to be of concern to Rockstar.  They'll have a list of actual important (to them) issues that they'll be working on.

adamsowilliams
  • adamsowilliams

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:49 PM

I've used that old method before the patch, it removes your insurance from the car your in. I wish I had known before I moved my cheetah, the insurance cost $91k for that thing.

Oh I don't know any new method.

ah rite so this is how i lost loads of cars, entity, stinger, bati, exemplar, etc. lost nearly 3 million legit grinded dollars to this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users