Photo

How do you report a crew?

27 replies to this topic
grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

I saw about 5 or 6 members of the same crew that all had ratings of 500-700 so i thought i would try and kill a few of them just to annoy them while they were all trying to get there strength etc up since there were all just standing on top of cars hitting them, then everyone of them obviously used there cheats so you couldnt kill them but they are still firing rockets etc and blowing me and everything else up.

I knew when i went to try and annoy them im going to get killed a few times but that amount of people needing cheats to do it just ruins the game so how would you go about reporting there crew?

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:29 PM

leave the crews alone, they stick together.

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

lol i dont have a problem with crews sticking together but to get ratings like this crew and use the cheats they are is kind of pointless, we are all going to kill and be killed in the game but all thats happening with these kind of crews is you'll be killed and then killed and then killed, ohhh and then killed again until your pissed off that you cant do it back and leave

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:32 PM

You have to go down to the police station and report them. It's in Los Santos right near that oriental pagoda thingy.
Go to the front door and they'll buzz you in.
If that don't work go around back and take the swat van. It's bullet proof so you should be safe in there..
  • l The Spider l, Jtallented and NYFTW like this

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

You have to go down to the police station and report them. It's in Los Santos right near that oriental pagoda thingy.
If that don't work go around back and take the swat van. It's bullet proof so you should be safe in there..

lets hope your the next one that these twats use there cheats on or more than likely your another one that has to cheat to kill somebody lol so sad, u bullied in school or something?

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by artisntrealz, 13 December 2013 - 05:45 PM.

If that don't work go around back and take the qqswat van. It's bullet proof so you should be safe in there..

Why do you always have to be a dick? If you cant contribute to a thread then just leave it alone.

I'd just report each player individually.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Malibu454, 13 December 2013 - 07:02 PM.

I did contribute.
I thought it was pretty funny.
This whole game is supposed to be funny.
Sorry if you don't have a sense of humor.
I've never used cheats to kill other players and have gotten my ass spawn killed before.
It's not too difficult to just leave the session.
And obviously you would contact R* not here.

And your a dick. I didn't come to this post and call him names and tell him to stop whining.
I'm sure the OP got the joke.
If not, i don't why anyone would be playing GTA without a sense of humor..
  • EdF4ce likes this

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

Wow. Sorry I guess he didn't get the joke
I'll move on.

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:58 PM

Try not attacking other players if you do not want to be attacked.
Or
Press start - online - find new session

There are A LOT of lobbies.

And this is coming from a person who doesn't roam with a crew, and loves to attack groups of people to '' annoy''. You can't expect people to not have that same idea, and get mad at them when you do to them exactly what made you mad. And if they are using a glitch to not die, even better reason to find a new session.

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:03 PM

I thought it was pretty funny ;)

to add my contribution, Rockstar couldnt give a rats ass right now to be honest with you, your wasting your time

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

I have to add, that trying to report someone is a huge waste of your time. Rockstar has already proved that they are not punishing glitch exploiters. Rockstar has not built in any form of '' reporting'' feature, so unless you want to drum up an email and waste your time trying to film these people, they won't be punished. Only modded xboxs will be banned, and Even if they are using a modded xbox, Ms will catch them eventually. So don't waste your time, even if they did get punished, you would never really know, and they just move on to another 48 hour trial that they got from a game stop.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:16 PM

so you wanted to start sh*t and not get f*cked up then run and cry to R* for using cheats ? dude get on a new session and enjoy its simple as that.

• Toke likes this

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Actually peter you can report players in the game..

Just go to Online > Players > Select Players > Report and then you can report there.

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

They probably were not using cheats, you are probably just terrible.

My and I do this too. Someone f*cks with us then we all spawn kill him until we get bored or they leave. Too bad we're sometimes able to kill them faster than they can press pause.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:17 AM

Sounds like they may have modified their tunables. You should have been friendly, you might have gotten a billion dollars.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

"My and I do this too." Who is My and I? Is it suppose to be two of the same people?

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

I've reported several players to Microsoft, mainly for one of two things - cheating/exploiting bugs and having offensive gamertags they managed to slide past the filters. Several of these have resulted in a message back from MS, saying "action has been taken on a complaint you recently filed. Thanks for helping to make Xbox Live a better place!" or words to that effect, I forget the exact wording of the message.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:15 AM

Los Santos is a Dangerous place..

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

so you wanted to start sh*t and not get f*cked up then run and cry to R* for using cheats ? dude get on a new session and enjoy its simple as that.

i never start sh*t , i only kill and blow up if they do that to me first .  although there have been times i have killed people by accident when i was trying to kill someone else

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

i never start sh*t , i only kill and blow up if they do that to me first .  although there have been times i have killed people by accident when i was trying to kill someone else

lol i do and when my ass gets handed to me i either whip out the tank or try to make a clean getaway if i die more than 5 times from the same person my ass is out hahaha

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:11 AM

lol i do and when my ass gets handed to me i either whip out the tank or try to make a clean getaway if i die more than 5 times from the same person my ass is out hahaha

^^ this ^^

In Boss battles you don't b*tch and moan to TPTB when you can't beat them... you know they're programmed to win and it's a HUGE accomplishment when you beat them.

Go into a battle with a crew knowing you'll get your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter. When you do beat them run like hell cause you're gonna get crushed..... but laugh and have fun. Maybe laugh and taunt them on the Mic. It's a game, don't take it so seriously.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

lowracin
  • lowracin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

Last night I was in that mood and took on a Russian crew all by my lonesome. I killed them a few times for every ten or so against me. I entered passive mode and took a break. When I came back one was in a Buzzard landed next to me. I jumped in and he took me to another Buzzard, gave me a head start, and war broke out again. Hours of fun and I knew I didn't stand a chance against them.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 06:39 AM

^^ this ^^

In Boss battles you don't b*tch and moan to TPTB when you can't beat them... you know they're programmed to win and it's a HUGE accomplishment when you beat them.

Go into a battle with a crew knowing you'll get your a$$ handed to you on a silver platter. When you do beat them run like hell cause you're gonna get crushed..... but laugh and have fun. Maybe laugh and taunt them on the Mic. It's a game, don't take it so seriously.

EXACTLY you know what im talkin bout gyeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

I entered a most sh*tty created deathmatch and it was full of Arabs and they could not be killed. They seemed to have one shot kill weapons cause whatever they were shooting me with killed me instantly. Now I know when I'm up against BETTER players than me and I'm the type that can admit that....so I take me loses like a man but something just didn't seem right and I wish I would have remembered who they were just so I could warn the rest of you.

grfcno1
  • grfcno1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

i think most replies missed the point i was trying to make, of course i expected them all to attack me, kind of whats expected when u attack a few people thats all in the same crew, thats not what i was talking about though, they were using god mode which is kind of pathetic especially when there was so many of them against 1 person,

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Kind of surprises me that i haven't seen any crews sporting swastika emblems on their cars/clothes.  Seems like there should be a few of those around.

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO INDUSTRIES

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:36 PM

Kind of surprises me that i haven't seen any crews sporting swastika emblems on their cars/clothes.  Seems like there should be a few of those around.

You're not looking hard enough.  I've seen a few.  I think they fade the symbol to you don't really catch it at first.

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:15 AM

You could push Down on the Dpad and take a screen shot of all of their GT's, Crew name and ridiculously high levels and add it to a Ticket with R* support. They'll get to it eventually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users