Quantcast

» «
Photo

whats the difference between Cheval and Declasse?

1 reply to this topic
HiredGun117
  • HiredGun117

Gun for Hire

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by HiredGun117, 13 December 2013 - 04:34 PM.

So I have a Declasse Tornado which I believe is based on a 50's Chevy bel-air but I also had a Cheval Picador which I think is based on the Chevy El-camino, what is the difference because I thought Declasse might be GMC until I found the Tornado. Also the Voodoo that I can't find to save my life is Declasse but really it's a chevy impala, and the Cheval Fugitive is the 13 chevy impala so it makes no sense.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:30 PM Edited by StingrayX, 13 December 2013 - 05:35 PM.

There is no difference. Rockstar got extra-retarded in V when it came to badging. We got Vulcar-VW and Rockstar decided to make BF which is also based on VW. Not retarded enough? The Surano-F-Type is badged as a Benefactor-Mercedes when the only thing Mercedes about the Surano is the SLS Cabriolet-style soft top, SLS-wheelbase, and SLS-width. The styling is pure Jaguar-Ocelot.

Still not retarded enough? The Rocoto is a Porsche Cayenne based SUV but it is badged as an Obey-Audi and everyone knows it should be a Pfister-Porsche. IV had some weirdness when it came to choice of badging, but V takes it to an even more absurd level.

BTW the Cheval Fugitive is a Pontiac G8 so it should've been an Imponte by logic, but the G8 is based off the VF Commodore and then now Chevy has the SS which looks like a G8 but the face and interior is much more modern and I doubt the Fugitive was based off of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users