Quantcast

» «
Photo

Someone puts 100.000.000 $ bountys on all players... (Screenshot)

47 replies to this topic
TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

I've got 2.1billion and I'm sure many more players on Xbox do.

But did you HACK or just do the LSC glitch for a couple weeks before they patched it?

I didn't hack, someone else hacked and placed a 2.1bil bounty on me, which I subsequently claimed for myself.

Think they would do it again?

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:27 AM

I've got 2.1billion and I'm sure many more players on Xbox do.

But did you HACK or just do the LSC glitch for a couple weeks before they patched it?
I didn't hack, someone else hacked and placed a 2.1bil bounty on me, which I subsequently claimed for myself.

Think they would do it again?

I have no idea who it was.. I saw the bounty notice and hauled ass outta the lobby lol, joined a new game and left my controller on whilsts in the apartment. It just came up with 'Someone' placed a bounty when I left the original session.

I know random gifting is less likely though, because as you know getting your account banned requires you to start a new one and you'll have to pay for XBL, most hackers use the 2 day trials, but unless they're feeling generous like the guy who gave me it, you'll probably have to exchange it for something.

Babyhandslamm87
  • Babyhandslamm87

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:29 AM

I'm currently under the process of being convicted for a felony 5 trafficking case... and it's because I don't snitch!

In the zoo you live in is this something to be proud of?

Not proud of the charge at hand... Not at all...

But obviously it's something to be proud of to not be a snitch? I did what I did and I'm taking the wrath... Not bringing someone down with me... Or put someone in my place!?

"The zoo" hahaha ...moron.

OOoooOoooo I'm a terrible person!?

I thought this was a game where you steal/murder/sell drugs? I'm so sorry I did one out of the three in real life! Haha

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

I saw this last night on xbox.  If I had seen who placed the bounty, they would have been reported.  

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:32 AM

I'm currently under the process of being convicted for a felony 5 trafficking case... and it's because I don't snitch!

In the zoo you live in is this something to be proud of?

Not proud of the charge at hand... Not at all...

But obviously it's something to be proud of to not be a snitch? I did what I did and I'm taking the wrath... Not bringing someone down with me... Or put someone in my place!?

"The zoo" hahaha ...moron.

OOoooOoooo I'm a terrible person!?

I thought this was a game where you steal/murder/sell drugs? I'm so sorry I did one out of the three in real life! Haha

so bedess.

Prywante
  • Prywante

:)

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:19 AM

Nothing new..

Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:23 AM

Aww, it would be a lovely Christmas present to wake up and have a 1 billion bounty placed on me! But it's probably never gunna happen to me ='(

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:28 AM

Nothing new..

Hacker on PS3?

Nothing new..

Hacker on 360

Nothing new..

Hacker on Nintendo Wii

Quite new...

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

Didn't think Xbox could fall victim to this sh*t, but alias I was in a session this morning and everyone including myself got a 1 Billion dollar bounty put on them!!! The bounty on me was claimed. I left the session and didn't get the guys name. I s there any way to get his name? 

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:17 PM Edited by Dementious, 14 December 2013 - 01:18 PM.

Didn't think Xbox could fall victim to this sh*t, but alias I was in a session this morning and everyone including myself got a 1 Billion dollar bounty put on them!!! The bounty on me was claimed. I left the session and didn't get the guys name. I s there any way to get his name? 

You could look at your recent players and see if you recognise his gamertag.

Love your signature by the way! They say the eyes are windows to the soul. I hope you find my eyes... Attractive! 

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:40 PM Edited by dannybohy, 14 December 2013 - 01:41 PM.

Love your signature by the way! They say the eyes are windows to the soul. I hope you find my eyes... Attractive! 
I tried that, sent messages to a couple I thought it might of been! See what happens. I had a tonne of messages from people in the lobby begging me to come out and let them have the bounty, lol. Two tanks outside and about five other players! Switched session thinking I would spawn inside but spawned in street, sh*t.
Thanks, got to love uma

Gzmo12
  • Gzmo12

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:41 PM

Said it before gt is gzmo someone hook me up I'm tired of grinding for both my chars

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:19 PM

I tried that, sent messages to a couple I thought it might of been! See what happens. I had a tonne of messages from people in the lobby begging me to come out and let them have the bounty, lol. Two tanks outside and about five other players! Switched session thinking I would spawn inside but spawned in street, sh*t.
Thanks, got to love uma

Uhhh.. maybe wait a day and claim the bounty then look at your bank transactions, it might tell you where you got the money from. I wish I had 1 billion dollars, it would be the best Christmas present i've gotten on a game :p

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:22 PM Edited by caseclosedjk, 14 December 2013 - 02:22 PM.

Would you people shut the hell up already about consoles spying on you and being hacked? Nobody cares.

This is not a console exploit, this is a problem with Rockstars Server. This is Rockstars problem, not Sony nor Microsoft.  Jesus, are you people 13?

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

LOL

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:34 PM

Are there hacker's (not glitchers, HACKER'S) on Xbox? Probably but I have yet to see an Xbox player get a billion dollar bounty - which is bad because I wouldn't mind having a couple billion without working for it!

Their popping up all over the place now, just look at the forum. It seems almost anybody can do it.

The 360 was hacked so easily (wasn't it hacked a few days after release?), the 360 has always had hackers, and will continue to do so.

PS3 was recently hacked (maybe a year or 2) and it's pretty much impossible to hack without the correct firmware, which probably less than 1% of PS3 users actually still have.

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:23 PM

Got in a session full of 1,000,000,000 bounties on Xbox about two hours ago. Luckily I was able to kill one since the hacker wouldn't put one on me.

Tried killing another but it was a war zone and the hacker left.

Goneinfiveseconds
  • Goneinfiveseconds

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

Nothing new..

Hacker on PS3?

Nothing new..

He said GT, not PSN ID :)

Nothing new..

Hacker on PS3?

Nothing new..

Hacker on 360

Nothing new..

All, and I do mean EVERY SINGLE ONE, of these fake billionaires are on PS3. Why? Two reasons:

1. PS3's architecture is wide open so hackers have an easy time cracking it like an egg.

2. Sony doesn't give a flying fu*k that their system is a hacker's wet dream.

Are there hacker's (not glitchers, HACKER'S) on Xbox? Probably but I have yet to see an Xbox player get a billion dollar bounty - which is bad because I wouldn't mind having a couple billion without working for it!

And now all the PS3 fangirls will attempt to plaster me because I spoke ill of their precious pasta strainer (whoops I mean console). Words like "butthurt" and "jealous" and "fa**ot" will be merrily tossed around like a monkey on speed flinging sh*t, but the secret is that I don't care what they say and I wont be responding to anything negative :D

ur just butthurt you jealous fa**ot PS RULES!!!!! down to xbox

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Trick

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Yes New exploit was found for xbox and ps3 allows you to use god mode and give billions out but people have been getting banned like crazy using it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users