• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:43 PM Edited by mo-seph, 13 December 2013 - 03:50 PM.

Hi All,

This thread is for Red Rum Members (only) to share their UCG content, Provide constructive feedback on each others creations and for us to approve the content we feel represents us as a Crew.

Please only post content from Red Rum Members as this is a Crew Specific thread.

For all content we deem as "Crew Approved" I will list below.

Guidelines

Couple of quick guidelines. To keep it simple if your posting your content for review please only post it once in the following format:

Name (hyperlinked if you can)

Description

Intended settings i.e Sports, 2 laps, Traffic Off.

Image (optional, preferably of the track layout map)

If you are reviewing someones content to give feedback, please quote their inital post, then provide succinct and specific feedback. i.e

{quote}

Liked this track, checkpoint x, y and z could do with adjusting from here to here because...

Please try and keep it as positive & constructive as possible. This thread is intended for feedback so we can improve our creations. If you haven't got constructive feedback on a track to help improve it, please refrain from expressing it here.

Ride Together, Die Together, Red Rum For LIFE

* note to mods, if you feel this isnt the best section for this thread, please move to the appropriate area of GTAF, rather than just locking the thread. We want to use this space to improve our UG Content through peer review and feedback

Crew Approved Content List

Placeholder

• ToBContinued08 likes this

Lazyboy.
  • Lazyboy.

could you PLEASE stop using that f*cking blue font?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

If it's crew-specific it doesn't need its own thread, you can do this in your own RRR thread, or a private forum.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:44 PM Edited by GrndZero, 13 December 2013 - 04:56 PM.

Here is an entry I created last night.

Name Industry First

Description Multi cornered track in the Industrial section of East side LS. Xbox 360

Intended settings Muscle (default) Super, Sports, Coupes, 3 laps(goes right past 4 mins, Traffic Off.

Image (Updated once I get home)

ryanhendry94
  • ryanhendry94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Name http://rsg.ms/1bBElAm Grapes and Races

Description Track race around Grapeseed.

Intended settings; Can be used with any vehicle class. Traffic off, wanted levels off. 4 laps

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

Yeah guys, you gotta stick to 1 topic in this area. If you wanna keep track of your crews missions like this, add it to your existing thread.

For the time being, the only topic to post your creations is this: http://gtaforums.com...your-creations/ so use that, but that will soon change most likely.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users