• Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 6 days ago

Hope someone make buttons on screen like mobile version :D

I doubt anyone will, what purpose would it serve?
  • CharlesVercetti likes this

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

DualShock 3 Buttons EVERYWHERE

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 6 days ago

Look fancy, but it'd be too much work.

• ngovandang1997 likes this

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 6 days ago

having touch screen buttons while playing on mouse and keyboard isn't much fancy.
  • Davve95 likes this

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 5 days ago

Look fancy, but it'd be too much work.

:( yeah

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GTA GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Hope someone make buttons on screen like mobile version :D

I doubt anyone will, what purpose would it serve?

Ash_735 i agree there is no purpose at all unless that person is using a touch laptop (or any thing like that)... But even if they had a touch display, it would be damn hard to use them like that, what if the display size was around 10 inch how hard would it be..

JUST IMAGINE.. :/  :/

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 4 days ago Edited by ngovandang1997, 4 days ago.

Ash_735 i agree there is no purpose at all unless that person is using a touch laptop (or any thing like that)... But even if they had a touch display, it would be damn hard to use them like that, what if the display size was around 10 inch how hard would it be..

Haha No I don't mean that. I mean just make touching buttons looks like on Mobile, while recording video, people may mistake between Mobile and PC version :D I mean Its just kind of trolling people, I didn't ask for real touching buttons

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GTA GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

@ngovandang1997
Dude i was not angry at all i just pointed out how use less it would be bro...

BUT that "while recording video, people may mistake between Mobile and PC version :D I mean Its just kind of trolling people" is not a too bad idea...

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 4 days ago

:( Yeah I know its useless
But we are doing project Mobile to Pc, right?
Just want to have a game looks close to Mobile 80%
We got spec map like Mobile
Render, shadow like mobile, hud like mobile, models, cutscene... Why we dont have some touch screen like mobile :(

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 4 days ago

we are still missing the texture effect over trees, wood, concrete etc., which essentially improves graphics, but you want to waste someone's manpower to create not working useless mobile buttons?

• zanesix likes this

Elissay
  • Elissay

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Elissay, 4 days ago.

It's possible to set shadows ( shadow extender )in the game just to cj, peds and cars like in mobile version ?

Qamok
  • Qamok

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Qamok, 4 days ago.

Hi everyone i'm new at moding gta:sa and this is actual my second attempt to create ultimate sa experience combining a best aspects from all version. Goal is to make best experience as possible and finally finish game from start to end (i will not count my attempt to do that)

So i have some question about that mobile feature transfer to PC, that question could be asked before but my english and my patience isn't that great to read all thread and find answers. I hope that someone will help me.

First are shadow from mobile to PC, when i added it for the first time i truly like result. finally shadow react to the position of the sun and are whole one with other (like bike and CJ), everything was mostly fine in the city, but....When i drive to the countryside things start become really weird: 

Flickering on vegetation, mostly tree on countryside and some shadows bug, is there is way to eliminate, fix or reduce them ? That i could still enjoy other shadows from taht mod. I download 2.1.2 version acord that said you linked but readme shows 2.0.0

Second are models and hands from mobile, i "install": "CJ_With_Fingers", "Default_Models", "New_Hands_Update" but without "ped_spec" there are bugs in cut-scene involving hands. With "ped_spec" CJ start to glow ? I know that this is how he look in mobile version (or similar because i only see review where guy said about that glowing on model) but im not a fun of that, could it be reduced or eliminated?

Third are cars and reflections on them. In mobile version they look for me pretty thame good, especially that picture comparing mobile and PC sold me ( https://i.imgur.com/BlTTsWE.jpg ). At the moment i use ps2 vehicles, because "the hero" recommend them to skygfx and set vehiclePipe=Neo. For me they don't look that spectacular like mobile version, is there are way to bring this car and reflection to PC version?

Couple more quick question: Mobile HUD, can i only bring fix for the cash counter to PC, just get rid of the 00000 before dollar counter, just that one fix? I think that "map" section in menu shows stretch picture. From 4:3 to my widescreen resolution, can it be fix or adjust?

Thanks in advance for your help

Mods i use:
silentpatch_11_sa
GInputSA_1.11
Widescreen HOR+ Support v1.0.2
GTASA.WidescreenFix
III.VC.SA.TransparentMenu
skygfx 3.4
Project 2dfx
skygrad.asi
CJ_With_Fingers
Default_Models
New_Hands_Update
Android_Gym_Equipment
Mobile Fences
Mobile Vegetation
SA_RemasteredWEAPONS
SA_MobileRADAR
SA_RemasteredGUI+Effects
and some combination on LOAD SCREEN i found at the internet that are most like original in in my opinion

Elissay
  • Elissay

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 4 days ago

@Quamok i think the way how can they fix that buggy shadows is to eliminate them , like i said CJ , peds and cars is enough to have shadows and more FPS for the game

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 4 days ago

we are still missing the texture effect over trees, wood, concrete etc., which essentially improves graphics, but you want to waste someone's manpower to create not working useless mobile buttons?

:( because it would be awesome
:| its not really useless man, its kind of HUD modding

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

But you guys do know that the buttons vanish when a controller is connected right? :p

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GTA GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

But you guys do know that the buttons vanish when a controller is connected right? :p

Button's..??

which button's are u talking about..?

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by gts., 3 days ago.

Button's..??
Touch controls/buttons>PlayStation/Xbox controller
*Asks which buttons disappear...
Spoiler

_AG
  • _AG

itsnotgallus

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 3 days ago

I'll add these useless touch buttons on my mobile-hud's To-Do list.

• ngovandang1997 likes this

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GTA GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

Button's..??
Touch controls/buttons>PlayStation/Xbox controller
*Asks which buttons disappear...
Spoiler

oh.. yeah kind of forgot them for a moment how silly of me.. :lol:  :lol:

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 3 days ago

I'll add these useless touch buttons on my mobile-hud's To-Do list.

:D awesome
  • SHIFAAH9 likes this

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Again, unless you're planning on using a touch screen, it's already HOW Mobile would look when it detects external input, so IF you're displaying the buttons and still using a keyboard/mouse or controller, well:

giphy.gif
  • _AG likes this

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 2 days ago

Again, unless you're planning on using a touch screen, it's already HOW Mobile would look when it detects external input, so IF you're displaying the buttons and still using a keyboard/mouse or controller, well:

giphy.gif

Lol, again. I didnt say anything about touching to my TV screen to play gta sa. I said these buttons are HUD, may update it for HUD so we can trolling our family or our friend that we are playing this Gta on mobile, not PC.
Thats what I mean

SHIFAAH9
  • SHIFAAH9

GTA GAMER

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

@ngovandang1997
if u are gonna just troll, then why not make the buttons work in four realistic different way's:
1- touch screen
2- get the effect of bieng pressed (ie: when u press the button's it glow's/iluminates like in mobile version)
3- when u press the buttons on ur keybord and mouse or game controller make the same effect (mentioned above)
4- create a .ini for changing the key to be pressed to show the mobile button's for both keyboard, mouse and game controller for the user's so they can configure it for them selves...

(if it were to be created like that then i would surely download it)

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 2 days ago

@ngovandang1997
if u are gonna just troll, then why not make the buttons work in four realistic different way's:
1- touch screen
2- get the effect of bieng pressed (ie: when u press the button's it glow's/iluminates like in mobile version)
3- when u press the buttons on ur keybord and mouse or game controller make the same effect (mentioned above)
4- create a .ini for changing the key to be pressed to show the mobile button's for both keyboard, mouse and game controller for the user's so they can configure it for them selves...

(if it were to be created like that then i would surely download it)

Yeah
Thats what I meant

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Vision™ Alterer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Most Helpful [Modding] 2016
    Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 2 days ago

aha so someone has to create this just so you can troll people.

#ok
  • Rachel Amber likes this

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 2 days ago

Haha No I don't mean that. I mean just make touching buttons looks like on Mobile, while recording video, people may mistake between Mobile and PC version :D I mean Its just kind of trolling people, I didn't ask for real touching buttons

Why not edit the video by adding a layer of touch buttons?That would be a loooooooooot easier imo.

And to add spice use this mod.

ngovandang1997
  • ngovandang1997

Player Hater

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 2 days ago

Editing video is not easy lol

Need a good PC to do that
How do I use sh*t After Effect with a win xp 2gb RAM?

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

If it keeps on rainin' levee's goin' to break

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 2 days ago

we are still missing the texture effect over trees, wood, concrete etc., which essentially improves graphics

have anyone ever looked into this? I mean one can edit the textures directly with the overlays (I done a few in the past) but there's gotta be a more sensible approach

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted A day ago

Editing video is not easy lol

Need a good PC to do that
How do I use sh*t After Effect with a win xp 2gb RAM?

Well,then request a guy to make a video.

Because it's too easy fo you make requests..... 

The Hero
  • The Hero

Into TheGame!!!

• Feroci
  • Germany
  • Most Helpful Modding 2016 [Honorable mention]
    Best Script or Plugin 2016 [SkyGfx]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted A day ago

have anyone ever looked into this? I mean one can edit the textures directly with the overlays (I done a few in the past) but there's gotta be a more sensible approach

Rendering them would be very easy. You just apply a second texture to it somehow. texture coordinates are probably the same for both i guess, the only question is how does the game know where to use those detail textures.

_AG
  • _AG

itsnotgallus

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago Edited by _AG, A day ago.

Rendering them would be very easy. You just apply a second texture to it somehow. texture coordinates are probably the same for both i guess, the only question is how does the game know where to use those detail textures.

Isn't rendered anywhere?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users