1,425 replies to this topic
Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

What is your problem? - Call me Matt

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:42 PM

6GlAR.png

Looks like the mobile texture they set for OGloc is from the beta version, and is supposed to be unwrapped on a bandanna not a skully.

It seems that if Mr.Jago As I said it seems to be an older version and this can be noted that short necklace with uzi edit. Dff and a little texture with UV Mapping

PS: Also you may notice that the face photo that showed Mr.Jago beta is different.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

I really want to see this converted:

https://imageshack.com/i/10zk90j

I always wanted this double wheels on Yosemite.

Aljohnk
  • Aljohnk

*Intensifies*

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:50 AM

OG Loc's face in IOS or Android(maybe) looks ugly.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

:)

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:33 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 05 February 2014 - 04:46 AM.

I found something interesting in the files on my android
2 skins there are different
look.

Mobile Version

mj9z61.png       6dwq3t.png

OGLOC now has a bandanna and beard more detailed also has his shoes are different.

Ryder has more details in his green clothes.

PC/Console Version

1pfk92.png       mb1r0j.png

and I think there more.

great job! his face looks better on iOS. would be great if you can find another difference in characters texture.

and yeah, it seems R* reused OG Loc beta texture... but also added more beard to him so now he looks more like his concept art. too bad the bandana texture looks stupid on his skully hat.

btw, I worked on beta OG Loc a long way back, if anyone interested you can download this mod and apply the new texture on him :)

betaogloc.jpg

http://www.mediafire...j/fixedpeds.rar

this is a very interesting project :^:. big thanks to everyone who have worked hard to bring mobile stuff to PC, PC deserved to have better stuff

• Matias_Montanna likes this

Paladin Goo
  • Paladin Goo

Paladin Goo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 03:32 PM

I love you all. <3

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

Guys i have a question, would it be possible to bring pc cheats into the mobile version? I think i read that they were disabled and wasn't possible atm, but that was a while ago.

Riot mode would be fun in android lol

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:18 PM Edited by Matias_Montanna, 05 February 2014 - 06:19 PM.

great job! his face looks better on iOS. would be great if you can find another difference in characters texture.

and yeah, it seems R* reused OG Loc beta texture... but also added more beard to him so now he looks more like his concept art. too bad the bandana texture looks stupid on his skully hat.

btw, I worked on beta OG Loc a long way back, if anyone interested you can download this mod and apply the new texture on him :)

betaogloc.jpg

this is a very interesting project :^:. big thanks to everyone who have worked hard to bring mobile stuff to PC, PC deserved to have better stuff

Thanks, I had forgotten to see the beta mod to see the model. Dff of ogloc to add textures but I did and it looks so good.

xct0f5.png

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Guys i have a question, would it be possible to bring pc cheats into the mobile version? I think i read that they were disabled and wasn't possible atm, but that was a while ago.

Sorry for double-post but here to help people who need to know something.

I try to put tricks in the game android version and it did not work I think you will not work.

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:03 PM

betaogloc.jpg

Thanks, I had forgotten to see the beta mod to see the model. Dff of ogloc to add textures but I did and it looks so good.

Picture: http://i61.tinypic.com/xct0f5.png

Holysh*t, that's ugly as f*ck. hahaha  :lol:

Crimson Flam3s
  • Crimson Flam3s

Live Free or Die Trying

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:43 PM

Sorry for double-post but here to help people who need to know something.

I try to put tricks in the game android version and it did not work I think you will not work.

Thank.

What a shame, having cheats would make it much better, as i would use more for mayhem like those casual android games. Anyways playing with my ps3 controller makes the experience 1000 times better lol

Gytis-JDM
  • Gytis-JDM

frostbiT

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

Would be good if somone upload og's .dff from mobile because he have hq fingers like cj

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:38 PM

Would be good if somone upload og's .dff from mobile because he have hq fingers like cj

Mobile DFF's don't work on PC.

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:45 AM Edited by undergroundvicious, 06 February 2014 - 01:57 AM.

Mobile DFF's don't work on PC.

That earlier beta OG Loc really looks like 2Pac lol

Are you sure? But how the mobile CJ with fingers was converted?

@badboy_zay: Where can I found other beta models like this Beta OG Loc? I was checking that Beta Mod, if I'm not wrong

it the mod was created by opnoright, but it has been locked. I really wanted that mod, but I don't know where download it.

Mr. Jago
  • Mr. Jago

wosh u face

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 02:26 AM Edited by Mr. Jago, 06 February 2014 - 02:26 AM.

Are you sure? But how the mobile CJ with fingers was converted?

flame1251 said in his post that the fingers used the same file format as the pc, while those other models do not. they aren't converted, just extracted

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 03:39 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 06 February 2014 - 03:42 AM.

well sh*t, I do noticed that most of character models got better fingers. even if we are able to convert the file, it would take some time to complete it all.

@badboy_zay: Where can I found other beta models like this Beta OG Loc? I was checking that Beta Mod, if I'm not wrong

it the mod was created by opnoright, but it has been locked. I really wanted that mod, but I don't know where download it.

PM sent

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:16 AM

well sh*t, I do noticed that most of character models got better fingers. even if we are able to convert the file, it would take some time to complete it all.

Me send to me too? I want to see that it is Please?

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:42 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 06 February 2014 - 09:09 AM.

well, f*ck PM then.

here is the topic, there is a link download right there

http://gtaforums.com...8-san-beta-mod/

sadly, opnoright didn't carefully packaged the mod so it doesn't have my improved/fixed version of my beta peds. the link you download that beta OG Loc should included all the fixed models and such.

p/s: CJ fingers mod worked great, too bad there seem to be some sort of mesh bug on his right wrist

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:18 PM

Here are some mobile dff's from characters models. If anyone wants to give it a try http://www.sendspace.com/file/o8zlxl

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:39 PM

Thank You very much, badboy_zay!

I'm always looking for some beta info and files. That beta mod was a great project, I don't know why that topic was

closed... It had a great progress. In the end, all beta mods are not finished, sadly.

Hum, it's a shame that mobile files come with a different structure... I really hope we can get some tool to convert them, like 

we already have from PS2 and Xbox.

But this topic is evolving. I never cared about modding the mobile - personally, I don't think it's so funny to play on a small

screen... and PC brings many more possibilities.

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:51 AM Edited by Matias_Montanna, 07 February 2014 - 03:55 AM.

Hey! I just found more differences skins.

PC/Console Version Kendl.

2ignl20.png

Mobile Version Kendl.

2djora.jpg

I will look more differences.

badboy_zay
  • badboy_zay

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:00 AM Edited by badboy_zay, 07 February 2014 - 07:08 AM.

damn R*, always careless on things.

for Kendl texture, they forgot to brighten up her face, here is a little fix for those who want to use the mobile Kendl skin:

DWAUpyf.png

OG Loc burger version also used the original texture instead of his new(or beta leftover, hell if I know) texture. here is an edited version with his new beard and shoes:

Ej3ZQm3.png

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:53 PM

damn R*, always careless on things.

for Kendl texture, they forgot to brighten up her face, here is a little fix for those who want to use the mobile Kendl skin:

DWAUpyf.png

OG Loc burger version also used the original texture instead of his new(or beta leftover, hell if I know) texture. here is an edited version with his new beard and shoes:

Ej3ZQm3.png

If so is I had forgotten to say that had the og loc second skin in its beta version but nothing that beard ah thanks for edit those textures I would have done but did not have the time yesterday proves it in my game greetings :) .

BoltOfLightning
  • BoltOfLightning

Nature's Finest!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:32 PM Edited by lightning123, 08 February 2014 - 05:18 PM.

Wait...if they reused beta og loc ...then there IS a beta version!Meaning they do have some the beta features listed on gta.wiki till this very day !

I thought it was just a myth/hoax that the beta files still exist...but they do.

But why didn't they bring other beta stuff besides og loc...

Matias_Montanna
  • Matias_Montanna

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 08 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Wait...if they reused beta og loc ...then there IS a beta version!Meaning they do have some the beta features listed on gta.wiki till this very day !

I thought it was just a myth/hoax that the beta files still exist...but they do.

But why didn't they bring other beta stuff besides og loc...

if the final version forgot change or accidentally left the beta version of burger shot the skin as it has a scarf but not seen by burger hat.

• BoltOfLightning likes this

nyolc8
  • nyolc8

-

• Members
  • Hungary

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:30 PM

GTASA as Modern App appeared in my (and others) windows 8(.1) Store:

pkxVC5i.jpg

El Dorado
  • El Dorado

Gangsta

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:45 PM Edited by format c:, 14 February 2014 - 03:50 PM.

OH sh*t

http://www.wpcentral...dreas-windows-8

$ 7, but you can't download it yet.

-DP-
  • -DP-

Retired Modder

• Members
  • Austria

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by Dumbass-Productions, 14 February 2014 - 03:50 PM.

Can't buy it, it says it got removed and isnt available for purchase.

EDIT: http://www.wpcentral...dreas-windows-8 Explaination why you cant buy it yet

• 018361 likes this

gamerzworld
  • gamerzworld

Why did I move here? I guess it was to sell Shark Cards.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:59 PM

GTASA as Modern App appeared in my (and others) windows 8(.1) Store:

pkxVC5i.jpg

Heh called it. :p
  • 018361 likes this

BlackScout
  • BlackScout

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:27 AM

Hahahhaha, YEAH!
I was guessing that this would happen.
Since I saw the rating on the ESRB site, which had the Windows PC platform, I've imagined it happening.
BTW, very nice!

undergroundvicious
  • undergroundvicious

Lost, but not forgotten.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

Great news. 

It would be good to have SA enhanced for PC. It is just the greatest game of all time for me.

@badboy_zay: Could you please fix this beta drug dealer? He has that stupid line in the middle of his face. Here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cor7qh

This is the last beta ped I'll collect. I've been collecting beta files for over 4-5 years. That's enough for this life.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users