This thread was originally created and header was made by El Dorado
The goal of this project is to bring all improvements we can from Mobile to PC, from basic TXD replacements to more hardcore technical stuff.
You can check the differences between PC and Mobile versions of certain mods if you open the Spoilers below them
- Radar Icons and Weapon HUD icons | Ash_735
- Radar Map | Ash_735
- Fonts and Mini-games | Ash_735 | Addon : Mobile Font Outline | ThirteenAG
- Vehicle details, Effects | Ash_735
- Mobile Fences | El Dorado
- School Medal Icons | El Dorado, Silent
- CJ With Fingers | Blackbird88 | Note: cs_hands.dff requires DK22Pac's Mobile Specular Map!
- Mobile Vegetation | TJGM, d3jan
- Loading Screens | DimZet13 | Addon : Mobile Style Loading | _AG
- Mobile Shadows | DK22Pac
- Mobile HUD | DK22Pac
- Gym Equipment | Blackbird88
- Mobile Cutscene Characters | Forever L | Note: Requires DK22Pac's Mobile Specular Map!
- Mobile Specular Map | DK22Pac
- Mixtape User Tracks from iOS version | DalekCaan
- Mobile Intro Text | _AG
Silent's ASI Loader is required for any ASI mods.
LINK/2012's Mod Loader is recommended to install all the mods especially the ones replacing textures/models to prevent any IMG issues.
CLEO library is required for any CLEO mods (.cs extension) such as Mobile Font Outline.
Honorable mention to Vadim M. for making nice video that compares both PC and Mobile versions.