This thread was originally created and header was made by El Dorado
The goal of this project is to bring all improvements we can from Mobile to PC, from basic TXD replacements to more hardcore technical stuff.
You can check the differences between PC and Mobile versions of certain mods if you open the Spoilers below them
- Radar and Weapon HUD icons | Ash_735
- Radar Map | Ash_735
- Vehicle details, Effects, Fonts and Mini-games | Ash_735
- Mobile Post Processing | The Hero | Note: Set colorFilter=Mobile in the desired skygfx.ini
- Mobile Fences | El Dorado
- School Medal Icons | El Dorado, Silent, Blackbird88
- CJ With Fingers | Blackbird88 | Note: cs_hands.dff requires DK22Pac's Mobile Specular Map!
- Mobile Vegetation | TJGM, d3jan
- Mobile Loading Screens | Blackbird88 | Improved Loading Screens | Tomasak | Addon : Mobile Style Loading | _AG
- Mobile Shadows | DK22Pac
- Mobile HUD | DK22Pac | Addon : Mobile Subtitles Mod | _AG
- Gym Equipment | Blackbird88
- Mobile Cutscene Characters | Forever L | Note: Requires DK22Pac's Mobile Specular Map!
- Mobile Specular Map | DK22Pac
- Mixtape User Tracks from iOS version | DalekCaan
- Mobile Intro Text | _AG
- Xbox 360 Intro Logo | Ash_735
Silent's ASI Loader is required for any ASI mods.
LINK/2012's Mod Loader is recommended to install all the mods especially the ones replacing textures/models to prevent any IMG issues.
CLEO library is required for any CLEO mods.
What is missing?
No, they're not like ENB and no, they don't look anything like the neo reflections in SkyGfx
Mobile Texture Overlays
Mobile version applies detail textures. Check the ground textures for example
Some models are still impossible to convert to PC format
Mobile Additional Parked Cars
This one is mystery since none of the usual files contain anything new. See here.
What is impossible?
It'd be tremendous amount of work for pointless eye-candy.
Ditto as main menu. If you really want it just get the Windows Store version.
DK already recreated majority of the Mobile HUD, but this is unlikely to ever come. I'd like to be proven wrong of course.
Checkpoints in missions
This most likely requires editing SCM and thus breaking all saves for not so useful feature.
Honorable mention to Vadim M. for making nice video that compares both PC and Mobile versions.