Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitchers have access to Collectors Edition vehicles?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic
Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

It's not really a glitch per say all you have to do is type in two websites and you get the car it's all within the game mechanics no cheating there.

It *is* a glitch.  Glitching and cheating are different things.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

is the khamleon better than the voltic???????? i like the sound of electricity :)

Nowhere close. However, it is still pretty sexy. It also has solar panels on its roof if you don't modify that.

You can also apply engine upgrades and turbo on it despite it being electric. Still doesn't perform as well as the Voltic though even when fully upgraded.

k thanks... I want to check it out..

Racer__X
  • Racer__X

@DeejayJeanP

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:46 PM

It's not a glitch.

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:48 PM

You.

sheep.jpg

Everyone else.

11295.jpg

This sums up GTAO pretty well, lol.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:55 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 13 December 2013 - 03:56 PM.

You.

sheep.jpg

Everyone else.

11295.jpg

This sums up GTAO pretty well, lol.

Has any collectors edition ever been worth it?

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by blk95ta, 13 December 2013 - 04:05 PM.

It's R* fault for not giving REAL players who don't spend craploads the good vehicles.

yup. i replaced a fully modded perfectly legit clean rebel that R* took away from me for no reason with a hotknife. i also sought out the free money lobby so now i have $990million after buying everything in the game so i don't need to grind and will just do missions at my leisure. i'm already a high level player with loads of play time but what they did pissed me off and now i might as well exploit anything i can find. 

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:16 PM Edited by stonedpimpso, 13 December 2013 - 04:19 PM.

1.SUUUUUUCK IT

0_0.jpg

2. It's hardly a glitch to get it, typing a url into the in game website... come on now.

3. I'm gonna GLITCH it again so I can have one with running boards.

4. SUUUUUCK IT AGAIN

• hesselgren and Timely like this

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 13 December 2013 - 05:01 PM.

Okay so I've checked on the "Show your ride" topic and I saw loads of pictures of the Khameleon and the Hotknife.

Did they manage to glitch them into their garage or something or was Collectors Edition free last week?

I'm actually fed up with all these glitchers who can't play the game as it should be played I can't take my adder out because of them and now my Hotknife?

Blaming glitchers because R* is using their players to do their job?  I realize that you are trying to avoid feeling "had," but being a corporate apologist is not the way to go about it.  The wolf and sheep reference is spot on here.  The American spirit was based on being rebellious, not being docile dweebs that run to the governing body to take care of all their problems. 

alijahgreen
  • alijahgreen

Boss of all bosses

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hilarious

SoggyLuke
  • SoggyLuke

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Has anyone managed to glitch the pistol?. The only thing worth bothering with.

The Deagles sh*t aha

Gutslub
  • Gutslub

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

properly managed online games

Planetside 2

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

dont be sad about people glitching ce cars. rockstar will delete them eventually in a patch and they will be crying about losing all that money on upgrades.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Pegassi CEO

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

theres a whole new glitch to get any vehicle for free, including those two

Man now I'm starting to get annoyed by Rockstar too,
I know they're trying their best but meanwhile why don't they just ban the glitchers, that would put and end to this. Those who did not get banned would get scarred and would not do a glitch ever again.

Edit:

At least that's how it works in properly managed online games IE Planetside 2, Battlefield or even the most hated Call Of Duty

R* cannot ban the glitchers unless they get banned from Xbox Live. In regards to the Hotknife and Kahmelion R* cannot tell the version of game you are using because what If i played GTA online at my friends with his Collector's edition and then went home to my standard edition. Your character and cars are saved on R* servers so you are saying I should be banned for having a Hotknife which I got legitly at a friends with CE? See the logic. That is why R* cannot ban glitchers like those. Now money glitchers yes they could because they can see cashmade from selling cars. My friend who is legit has 4 mil from selling cars by playing alot and selling Dubsta's. Its still hard to prove the moeny glitch when the number isnt absurdly high like over 10 m

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:39 PM

theres a whole new glitch to get any vehicle for free, including those two

Man now I'm starting to get annoyed by Rockstar too,
I know they're trying their best but meanwhile why don't they just ban the glitchers, that would put and end to this. Those who did not get banned would get scarred and would not do a glitch ever again.

Edit:

At least that's how it works in properly managed online games IE Planetside 2, Battlefield or even the most hated Call Of Duty

R* cannot ban the glitchers unless they get banned from Xbox Live. In regards to the Hotknife and Kahmelion R* cannot tell the version of game you are using because what If i played GTA online at my friends with his Collector's edition and then went home to my standard edition. Your character and cars are saved on R* servers so you are saying I should be banned for having a Hotknife which I got legitly at a friends with CE? See the logic. That is why R* cannot ban glitchers like those. Now money glitchers yes they could because they can see cashmade from selling cars. My friend who is legit has 4 mil from selling cars by playing alot and selling Dubsta's. Its still hard to prove the moeny glitch when the number isnt absurdly high like over 10 m

As long as glitchers keep their income at a 60/40 level (income from missions and other things outweighing the car sales) it will be near impossible to tell if they did or didn't glitch and it's Rockstars own fault, making car sales more profitable than almost anything else in the game on a legitimate level (for those who don't have Lester, Ron or Martin unlocked).

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I want my $180 for the collectors edition back!
If everyone can just get stuff for free we paid extra for wtf is the point of that?

you were too stupid enough to buy CE when you shoulda known later on there would be a glitch to get the cars.
  • Zevares likes this

Mr. Piff 724
  • Mr. Piff 724

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:09 PM Edited by Mr. Piff 724, 13 December 2013 - 07:09 PM.

"Know what you get for pre-ordering a game?  A big d*ck in your mouth" -- Eric Cartman

Same goes for CE

DeathByGenocide
  • DeathByGenocide

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

What is worse than glitchers?

tattle tail narks and whiners! how does them having the hotknife affect you?.... i'm guessing u bought CE & now don't feel cool?

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:12 PM

Contact Rockstar with any complaints or search for answers, this isn't the place to piss and moan about everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users