Quantcast

» «
Photo

Glitchers have access to Collectors Edition vehicles?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
47 replies to this topic
Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:05 PM

Okay so I've checked on the "Show your ride" topic and I saw loads of pictures of the Khameleon and the Hotknife.

Did they manage to glitch them into their garage or something or was Collectors Edition free last week?

I'm actually fed up with all these glitchers who can't play the game as it should be played I can't take my adder out because of them and now my Hotknife?

• garyfromscotland likes this

J@bz
  • J@bz

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:06 PM

cool

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by Killzone3265, 13 December 2013 - 02:07 PM.

theres a whole new glitch to get any vehicle for free, including those two

and all rockstar can say about it ispz08N8p.jpg

• redfirebird87 likes this

Doolz351
  • Doolz351

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:07 PM

"I'm actually fed up with all these glitchers who can't play the game as it should be played"

Join the queue...

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by RentedH1tm4nBen, 13 December 2013 - 02:15 PM.

theres a whole new glitch to get any vehicle for free, including those two

Man now I'm starting to get annoyed by Rockstar too,
I know they're trying their best but meanwhile why don't they just ban the glitchers, that would put and end to this. Those who did not get banned would get scarred and would not do a glitch ever again.

Edit:

At least that's how it works in properly managed online games IE Planetside 2, Battlefield or even the most hated Call Of Duty

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

It's R* fault for not giving REAL players who don't spend craploads the good vehicles.
  • biggsull and Zevares like this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:18 PM

didnt know you could do thiss Thanks for letting me know OP. ROFL!

• biggsull and Zevares like this

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

Note: Don't get the Hotknife or Carbon, the first is crap and doesn't turn and the second is ugly as hell and slower than the Akuna and Double T.

Type 'How to get the khamelion' into youtube and there's loads of tutorials showing you how! Def the best car out of the three! Enjoy guys!!

Yes everything in Collectors Edition is sh*t(except the Pistol .50(Desert Eagle)) but it was unique until pussy glitchers got it.

• MuttIey likes this

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

Has anyone managed to glitch the pistol?. The only thing worth bothering with.

dedlee
  • dedlee

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

I dropped a couple hammers and bullpup shotguns for some people last night but couldn't even drop the desert eagle anymore. wouldn't last the end of the session anyways

Thehunteroftruth
  • Thehunteroftruth

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:41 PM Edited by Thehunteroftruth, 13 December 2013 - 02:41 PM.

wrong topic* lol

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

Blame R* for:

1. Corporate strategy to maximise higher price pre-order sales through offering exclusive in-game content that should be available to everyone (straight up unbalanced not letting people have the .50 pistol)

2. GTA Online still being in an arguably beta stage leaving it prone to a metric ton of glitches.

• Mr. Piff 724 likes this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:46 PM

I'm actually fed up with all these glitchers who can't play the game as it should be played I can't take my adder out because of them and now my Hotknife?

Not sure why someone else's gameplay has you so "fed up?" Why worry about others, when you can worry about yourself?

Also, how is it that you "can't take your Adder out because of them" and "now my Hotknife?" How did you get a Hotknife? 

Just curious is all. Cheers!

• Zevares likes this

Rented
  • Rented

GTA Vet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

Not sure why someone else's gameplay has you so "fed up?" Why worry about others, when you can worry about yourself?

Also, how is it that you "can't take your Adder out because of them" and "now my Hotknife?" How did you get a Hotknife? 

Just curious is all. Cheers!

I bought Collectors Edition, what it was meant for. Yes woooooww it can be played as it should be played amazing

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:56 PM

why do you care?

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

why does it matter if someone else glitched the hotknife? how does that affect your game at all?

• Nasir_Jones and Zevares like this

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:58 PM

This is such a great game, right? I hope you can find a way to ignore those crafty glitchers and enjoy the game on your terms, the way you intended. It's all karma and what comes around, goes around. Cheers! ;)

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:00 PM

I want my $180 for the collectors edition back!

If everyone can just get stuff for free we paid extra for wtf is the point of that?

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

may His darkness be your light

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

Lol you guys mad you paid extra for sum subpar cars that we now can get for free? Bummer... Hahahaa!

And technicaly its not a glitch, its a internet hax.
  • manutd36, hesselgren, biggsull and 1 other like this

Kfrad
  • Kfrad

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:04 PM

They all suck and we can't look at at them in our our garages or race with them. Need to call the mechanic and then leave them on the street.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:09 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 13 December 2013 - 03:09 PM.

R* didn't give CE buyers these things out of consumer loyalty or out of the goodness of their hearts. They purposefully removed some cool vehicles from the game so they could tag them on with a "special" edition to earn more money.

Rejoice in the power of the players/consumer, don't support these scummy corporate practices.

Sure, you paid extra, but hey, you still have the KSG/Desert Eagle, Hammer and the ease of use of the CE cars.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:09 PM

Lol you guys mad you paid extra for sum subpar cars that we now can get for free? Bummer... Hahahaa!

And technicaly its not a glitch, its a internet hax.

Lolol I still hate you even though this post is SOOO true.

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:13 PM

Yeah everyone has drove them now, can call mechanic and he delivers them, r* are to blame as much as/more than the glitchers are. Dumbasses paid for CE deserves them right, greed is rife

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:17 PM

U mad your elitist special edition cars made their way to the peasants you rich greedy bastard

REVOLUTION I SAY, DOWN WITH THE KING!

anyway yeah I has a hotknife too was really easy,kinda makes me think they did it on purpose

• Vice Beach likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:19 PM

is the khamleon better than the voltic???????? i like the sound of electricity :)

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:31 PM Edited by SAUL_SILVER, 13 December 2013 - 03:31 PM.

You.

sheep.jpg

Everyone else.

11295.jpg

• manutd36, Mr. Piff 724, biggsull and 4 others like this

spydeeman
  • spydeeman

Peon

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:32 PM

It's not really a glitch per say all you have to do is type in two websites and you get the car it's all within the game mechanics no cheating there.

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:34 PM

If the game had been tested properly, most of this wouldn't have happened.

Is Rockstar seriously going to ban its testers (that paid to have access I might add) ?

Yeah maybe, but not today.

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:36 PM Edited by TreFacTor, 13 December 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Rockstar isn't the only company to have issues with collector's edition items. I bought the CE for Splinter Cell Conviction that came with a metal case and usb stick with collector's art and 3d comic. The usb didn't work and ubi was forced to give the content to everyone. Moral of the story...don't buy CE for digital content....it's bound to be spread to everyone eventually.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

<3 MODified

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM Edited by JaysonVoorhees, 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM.

is the khamleon better than the voltic???????? i like the sound of electricity :)

Nowhere close. However, it is still pretty sexy. It also has solar panels on its roof if you don't modify that.

You can also apply engine upgrades and turbo on it despite it being electric. Still doesn't perform as well as the Voltic though even when fully upgraded.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users