1.8 wishlist...

122 replies to this topic
TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

I am not familiar with the extended mag glitch...losing hair glitch has been fixed.

I'm still loosing my hair through putting on a mask.

The extended mag glitch isn't a big deal but I'm a sucker for cosmetics. Basically, you can't remove an extended mag even if you put the default mag back on. If you change session you'll just get the extended mag back.

Handguns just look so much cooler without an extended mag. Plus I bet it really sucks for role players/people making vids/whatever.

Can't you just drop the gun and buy another? You lose all customisations when you drop it. I know it isn't ideal, but it'll do until it gets fixed.

Nah, I tried, doesn't work either. Thanks for trying though!

Are you sure? I've dropped guns and not realised before and I've had to buy the gun and it's customisations back.

JaysonVoorhees
  • JaysonVoorhees

Psycho-logist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:36 PM

I am not familiar with the extended mag glitch...losing hair glitch has been fixed.

I'm still loosing my hair through putting on a mask.

The extended mag glitch isn't a big deal but I'm a sucker for cosmetics. Basically, you can't remove an extended mag even if you put the default mag back on. If you change session you'll just get the extended mag back.

Handguns just look so much cooler without an extended mag. Plus I bet it really sucks for role players/people making vids/whatever.

Can't you just drop the gun and buy another? You lose all customisations when you drop it. I know it isn't ideal, but it'll do until it gets fixed.

Nah, I tried, doesn't work either. Thanks for trying though!

Are you sure? I've dropped guns and not realised before and I've had to buy the gun and it's customisations back.

It seems to work for everything except the extended mag. Well, you keep a regular mag for that session, but go into a new session and you need to drive down to ammunation and remove it again.

Maybe that's changed since 1.8 since I tried it before then. I'll give it a go later and update on how it goes.

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

Might sound trivial but I would like to be able to CROUCH.

This

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users