Photo

they made getting a cargobob easier

25 replies to this topic
hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

incase some of you guys don't know you now can get a cargobob at the sandy shores airport.

i found that out while i was being chased by cops i took it and hooked a cop car and took it up aways and dropped the cop car (it hit the ground and exploded). :devil:

Killzone3265
  • Killzone3265

i get flustered at times

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:50 PM

believe me we found out the instant they changed it

PS-B_C
  • PS-B_C

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

I have a cargobob under Pegasus, so I'm good lol.
  • SCS_Skreamies, arziben and Sugar Free Nos like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:52 PM

it is a nice touch. :)

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:14 PM

It blew my mind the last time I drove in there because there was a cargobob and a titan.

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:35 PM

lol I've been trying to do that with other players !

hasn't been successful so far, gotta keep trying. :lol:

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

lol I've been trying to do that with other players !

hasn't been successful so far, gotta keep trying. :lol:

i wonder what it would be like to buzz other players in los santos while in a cargobob?? :lol:

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:48 PM

I have a cargobob under Pegasus, so I'm good lol.

this.

• SCS_Skreamies likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:07 PM

Cargobob + high priority vehicle + hovering as high as you can = lots of pissed off people circling below.

• NDE108, biggsull, Upggrade and 1 other like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:13 PM Edited by hugh750, 13 December 2013 - 04:07 PM.

Cargobob + high priority vehicle + hovering as high as you can = lots of pissed off people circling below.

or even better if you find a player who's robbing a store you could take their getaway car with the cargobob and place their car and put it on the otherside of the map??

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:07 PM

anyone else?

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:52 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 13 December 2013 - 04:53 PM.

or even better if you find a player who's robbing a store you could take their getaway car with the cargobob and place their car and put it on the otherside of the map??

I think the roof of the convenience store would be better.  Less obvious - more trolly :p

It would be great if they only had 1 car.  You could just fly round with it for hours and they'd never be able to get it back.

Yeah, I think this weekend I'll be trolling in my cargobob.

KiTTYReCkless
  • KiTTYReCkless

The Notorious K.i.T.T.Y

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:56 PM

They sure did. All I have to do is call Pegasus now. XD

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:59 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 December 2013 - 05:00 PM.

You have inspired me with an alternative to the played out throw a sticky and wait for someone to get in tactic, although thats hilarious too.

Have a cookie :D

Cookie.gif

• Furry_Monkey likes this

Shadowlarvitar
  • Shadowlarvitar

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

or take it and dump it in the ocean/sea/river like I do. Especially if it's a Chrome Adder

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 13 December 2013 - 05:17 PM.

or take it and dump it in the ocean/sea/river like I do. Especially if it's a Chrome Adder

That's not how you troll!!  If the car dies then they just ring and get it replaced.  If it's in the vicinity of the player (despite being a mile above them) then they can't get a car delivered ;)

Note: I'm not 100% sure about that last bit, but I *believe* that the game only considers your proximity to your vehicle by a simple calculation using your X/Y coordinates, and doesn't consider Z.

• biggsull likes this

gtarmanrob
  • gtarmanrob

Aussie Made

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

Couldn't play without my Cargobob. Endless shenanigans.

Our latest adventure, my mate got himself and his bmx into the tray of my Sandking XL, which I then Bobbed to the top of the maze bank building with him in the back taking couple photos.

Then I dropped him :)

Winter Night
  • Winter Night

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

i love the cargo bob. my favorite thing to do is to pick up my tank and drop it off on a roof top. Ill just sit there and watch what other players are doing. I then get the players that come around thinking that im on the sidewalk and that they will kill me. But then there are the ones that pull up in those super cars that are bullet prof from the rear, and they just pull up and back up to my blip. Those are the ones that i surprise by blowing them up as they leave. There expression of surprise is funny when they run up on the roof top just to see the barrel of a tank pointed right on them with no where to go. 

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

Cargobob+ impound yard+ water+=Pissed off Adder/Entity/Ztype owners

• Killzone3265 likes this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:58 PM

i love the cargo bob. my favorite thing to do is to pick up my tank and drop it off on a roof top. Ill just sit there and watch what other players are doing. I then get the players that come around thinking that im on the sidewalk and that they will kill me. But then there are the ones that pull up in those super cars that are bullet prof from the rear, and they just pull up and back up to my blip. Those are the ones that i surprise by blowing them up as they leave. There expression of surprise is funny when they run up on the roof top just to see the barrel of a tank pointed right on them with no where to go. 

There are so many holes in that ridiculous story that I shall name is Swiss Bullsh*t.

xInfamousRYANx
  • xInfamousRYANx

Sh*tdick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

No that story is plausible if the roof is low. The cboc can pick up tanks and the tank has a great deal of gun depression

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:06 PM

No that story is plausible if the roof is low. The cboc can pick up tanks and the tank has a great deal of gun depression

I agree with half of what you say, but I don't believe that poster was telling an iota of truth.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:51 PM Edited by biggsull, 13 December 2013 - 06:51 PM.

As someone who regularly uses tanks and defends them in "nerf tanks" posts, tbh the gun depression is insanely OP.. there no way any tank could shoot as far down as that does, its canon would be going through its front hull.

Before they were pulled from garages, had 2 dudes in chrome turbo tanks up on the car park at the airport, shooting down at the street right below it.

Winter Night
  • Winter Night

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

I agree with half of what you say, but I don't believe that poster was telling an iota of truth.

What do i have to lie about in any of that? Have you ever played this game? The building next to the LSC with the the roads that go through the building and parking area under there is nice and low to the ground. And there are many roads that you can see down from that roof top which is why snipers like to go to that roof top. Sure you cant hit anyone on the roads right up against the building. but you can get them on several of the roads going away from the building. you just have to get them before they get to the end of the block since the tank can only fire a short distance from that height. 

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:08 PM

What do i have to lie about in any of that? Have you ever played this game? The building next to the LSC with the the roads that go through the building and parking area under there is nice and low to the ground. And there are many roads that you can see down from that roof top which is why snipers like to go to that roof top. Sure you cant hit anyone on the roads right up against the building. but you can get them on several of the roads going away from the building. you just have to get them before they get to the end of the block since the tank can only fire a short distance from that height. 

Sorry, what game are we talking about?  Is it the one where someone on a forum spouts sh*t, we all know it's sh*t and then they try and defend it, despite it being sh*t?

Nope.  I don't know that game.  How do you play it?

Winter Night
  • Winter Night

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

Sorry, what game are we talking about?  Is it the one where someone on a forum spouts sh*t, we all know it's sh*t and then they try and defend it, despite it being sh*t?

Nope.  I don't know that game.  How do you play it?

dude, im not going to get trolled by you. its something that i do and i dont have to defend it against you. if you dont know how the tanks work then thats your problem. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

like the other tank guy here said. the tank can fire much lower than the barrel can aim at. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users