Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

Just got $33m, guess I ain't broke for a while now lol

owlboogie
  • owlboogie

Break Yo' Selfies

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

A personal achievement for me is to have $1M in my account. I'm always hovering 250K to 500K. I farm Coveted and Potshots. But cars need mods... And cars I don't own yet will need mods. LOL.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Just hit Level 100.

Bank Account: $14,216

• owlboogie likes this

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Just hit level 70. Have about 300k. Still need to buy a super. I have three garage spaces left. Thinking about the monroe, vacca and entity.

I bought maximum shotgun ammo around level 50 and still have over 9500 shots left haha.

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Well, for starters I still have the $500k that Rockstar dished out in October..... I've never felt the need to dip into or below that.

The biggest thing is if you want to make money without cheating is.....PATIENCE. Since the $500k Rockstar bonus....I've been pretty much been doing nothing but selling Ballers and running Coveted missions so much I'm almost sick of running them.

I'm now at $4,500,XXXk and pushing for $5million. Once I reach that point, I'll most likely save up for another $700,000 or so and finally be able to pick up my Entity.

Ah, your initiative is great, but cut that sh*t out...do a couple of jobs for me, youll have an Entity by Sunday morning. lol No, really!

serpentoflight
  • serpentoflight

If I agreed with you wed both be wrong.

• BUSTED!
  • Commonwealth

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:42 PM

I got gifted 150 million tonight, sweet

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:11 PM

Wtf are you people doing ?? My expenses only account for about 30% of my overall income. I can buy anything I want right now and have plenty of cash to spare.

If there really are so many stupid players that can't make money, then you need an easier game like pokemon or sports games.

If not, learn to shoot, sell cars legit every 48 minutes, and don't go around f*cking sh*t up. Simple.

1. Your expenses account for 77% off the cash you have spent. Earned $3525460 , spent $2740495 , cash $79833

2. You can't buy what you want with $798,331 , plenty of things you can't buy.

3. "If there really are so many stupid players that can't make money, then you need an easier game like pokemon or sports games.
" - I am a lower level and have earned more than you - so your
point is invalid.

4. "learn to shoot" - I have killed 1678 players to date, you have killed 443 to date.

5.  "sell cars legit every 48 minutes" - You have accumulated $86,892 from car sales, I have accumulated $1,444,392.

Please don't try be a troll, or you will be trolled back.

Kind regards.
Bwahahaha YOU sir are a f*cking MORON. Such a wanabe tough guy.

You actually think my forum name is my GT. HA! think again scab.

Real life called and said it hates you and you suck. f*cking twat.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:32 PM

I didn't start being well off until about Level 110. Up until then I had spent pretty much all my money on cars/car upgrade/ammo. Started building up my bank account to about 500k since I had all the upgrades on my cars. Recently though, got a 50 million gift so money is no issue any more.....at least for the time being :D. Now I own damn near everything 

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:34 PM

Best tip I have to offer is sell your cars and put all your chips into one super car. I have a ten car garage with only one super car I paid for being the vacca all other cars are unmodded they're just there for looks

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

Wtf are you people doing ?? My expenses only account for about 30% of my overall income. I can buy anything I want right now and have plenty of cash to spare.

If there really are so many stupid players that can't make money, then you need an easier game like pokemon or sports games.

If not, learn to shoot, sell cars legit every 48 minutes, and don't go around f*cking sh*t up. Simple.

1. Your expenses account for 77% off the cash you have spent. Earned $3525460 , spent $2740495 , cash $79833

3. "If there really are so many stupid players that can't make money, then you need an easier game like pokemon or sports games.
point is invalid.

4. "learn to shoot" - I have killed 1678 players to date, you have killed 443 to date.

5.  "sell cars legit every 48 minutes" - You have accumulated $86,892 from car sales, I have accumulated $1,444,392.

Kind regards.
Bwahahaha YOU sir are a f*cking MORON. Such a wanabe tough guy.

You actually think my forum name is my GT. HA! think again scab.

Real life called and said it hates you and you suck. f*cking twat.

Bit defensive aren't we lol?

And yes, I do.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:16 PM Edited by SmokeDat, 13 December 2013 - 09:17 PM.

And yes, I do.

Putting a scab in his place is not defensive. It's fact.

And no, its not, so continue to be the ignorant tween you obviously are.

May your god have mercy on your worthless soul.

poklane
  • poklane

So now what?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Nope, I currently have around the 300k. I only buy the ammo I need.

Infinite2324
  • Infinite2324

Whatever

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I have no idea where the money goes but at least they fixed the payouts of missions.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

And yes, I do.

Then what's your gamertag? You're all talk and you're lying. 

Just hit level 70. Have about 300k. Still need to buy a super. I have three garage spaces left. Thinking about the monroe, vacca and entity.

I bought maximum shotgun ammo around level 50 and still have over 9500 shots left haha.

I just finished off my garage with a Vacca because I wanted something that could at least give me some hope in the super races. Modded it up and that sh*t has won me more super races than I've lost I think. Keeps up with Entities and Adders just fine. I f*cking love it. Looks so much better. Love to have a peek in through the "trunk" lid and see the engine. 

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

And yes, I do.

Who the f*ck are you? Why are involving yourself in something that has nothing to do with you...? Pathetic narcissistic sociopath. Get a life youngen.

I don't have to share sh*t with this forum. Too much identity theft in the world.

Oh, and I'm soo sorry that I'm not as stupid as you want me to be. Must suck to be you.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

And yes, I do.

Who the f*ck are you? Why are involving yourself in something that has nothing to do with you...? Pathetic narcissistic sociopath. Get a life youngen.

I don't have to share sh*t with this forum. Too much identity theft in the world.

Oh, and I'm soo sorry that I'm not as stupid as you want me to be. Must suck to be you.

Who gives a f*ck who I am. Don't post on an open forum if you don't want people to call you out. 

You're all f*cking talk. Anybody who f*cking bases their forum name off of smoking weed is pathetic to begin with. Telling me to get a life. What a joke. 

Identity theft? Bullsh*t excuse. 

Go smoke weed and stop trying to act all f*cking awesome. 

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

point is invalid.

Kind regards.

Hahahah he has you there 

Give us more advice

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

Just hit level 100 and can't afford to buy the RPG. So yeah

I'll give it to you if you like...you should be able to keep it because you're rank 100. It costs 10,000 to fill it back up once you've emptied though..

But if anyone here is looking for a little cash flow I will mod cars for you to sell for $100,000 and over...

stokiekris
  • stokiekris

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:42 PM

I was handing out fully modded cars to people tonight so they could sell them for 90k-125k, just randomly getting a car modding it then driving up to some one getting out saluting and walking off lol people were following me after cars

garyfromscotland
  • garyfromscotland

Jock

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:46 PM

And yes, I do.

Your in a hole, want a spade? Lol

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I'll give it to you if you like...you should be able to keep it because you're rank 100. It costs 10,000 to fill it back up once you've emptied though..

But if anyone here is looking for a little cash flow I will mod cars for you to sell for $100,000 and over...

Thanks for the offer Mal, you're a gentleman and a scholar, but I'll be happy just doing a few more missions.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:18 AM

Thanks for the offer Mal, you're a gentleman and a scholar, but I'll be happy just doing a few more missions.
GOOD FOR YOU MATE! NICE ONE! I was once a gamer who thought very much like you do until I was turned to the dark side when a hacker dumped a sh*t load of unwanted cash on me. LOL :)

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:48 AM

Well, for starters I still have the $500k that Rockstar dished out in October..... I've never felt the need to dip into or below that.

The biggest thing is if you want to make money without cheating is.....PATIENCE. Since the $500k Rockstar bonus....I've been pretty much been doing nothing but selling Ballers and running Coveted missions so much I'm almost sick of running them.

I'm now at $4,500,XXXk and pushing for $5million. Once I reach that point, I'll most likely save up for another $700,000 or so and finally be able to pick up my Entity.

Ah, your initiative is great, but cut that sh*t out...do a couple of jobs for me, youll have an Entity by Sunday morning. lol No, really!

Sure....You know where to find me.
Light Em' Up!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users