• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic
Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

OK, I have to swear that God was looking for this friday and I am pissed at him. Even my horoscope said "Karmic justice will be done". Now I feel bad copying in exam. :/

Basically, in short: I twisted and broke my leg (uh, not fractured). I was going out to have fun in this afternoon as it was a weekend soon while listening to mp3 whe suddenly, I don't know why, I fell on the ground. I felt a sudden pain in my body that I was going to cry. Luckily, some good folks helped me out and called my mother. It was really painful, I could have felt my bones cracking. Exaggeration aside, I also broke my headphones (I guess it was due to the impact I feel down and my headphones fell as well). Great, it was a pure two birds with one stone. :(

I am now sitting on my chair, which actually surprised my mom as I was whining to not walk before 3 hours or so. When you are a gamer, nothing shall stop you and your PC - I guess that's the reason.

Well now, any advices then? I know you guys break something or the other in your bodies daily.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

Maybe we're just Sleepwalking...

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

This is why I never copy but I've never been rewarded for that so it's not much of a loss for you.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:25 PM

This is why I never copy but I've never been rewarded for that so it's not much of a loss for you.

Here I will give you a cookie for your discipline in exams:

:cookie:

That cookie was one of my precious gifts for you. Now we are equal.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:26 PM Edited by ChopTheDog., 13 December 2013 - 01:26 PM.

You're a doctor, deal with it.

Hot Fuzz quote ftw.

Nah but seriously man that sucks, I have to go out in 20 minutes, hope I don't run into any bad luck.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:38 PM

You're a doctor, deal with it.

Who will pay me if I heal myself? Doctors need cash and cash is what makes us doctors.

I can give you my home address if you are a good philanthropist. Give me in notes; they should be washable.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:39 PM

Good for you. :)

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:46 PM

How do you know your leg is broken? Have you seen a doctor? If you haven't it's possible you just caused a loud cracking in your knee or ankle. I hope you realize that if you don't get treatment you could actually lose your leg or end up with permanent pain/crooked bones, it's happened before, and quite often, it's not a rare occurrence for untreated breaks. Who cares if it costs money, your health is worth more than money.

I don't know how the f*ck you fell over though, your story confused my balls into a twist.

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:58 PM

How do you know your leg is broken? Have you seen a doctor? If you haven't it's possible you just caused a loud cracking in your knee or ankle. I hope you realize that if you don't get treatment you could actually lose your leg or end up with permanent pain/crooked bones, it's happened before, and quite often, it's not a rare occurrence for untreated breaks. Who cares if it costs money, your health is worth more than money.

I don't know how the f*ck you fell over though, your story confused my balls into a twist.

Actually, I think I have an explaination of why I fell over: I was trying to make an agile turn when I reached my house's gate. It was something sudden. I came in contact with something (I don't remember) and that resulted me in falling on the ground with great impact. The only thing which was bad that I fell in 180 degrees (front to back). I am not any NPC in GTA 4 who can change his body position so quickly. And that's how I twisted my legs.

Nothing bad as fracture happened. If it were any bone damage, it would have swollen my legs. I guess only my muscels got a little too stretched. Don't worry. I will be soon going to a doctor (a real one) and get some checkups. If its any serious issue, he may give me medice. Worst case scenerio, he may say a surgery is required.

Otherwise, it's all right. :)

stu
  • stu

I'm finished.

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom
  • Funniest Member 2013
    Funniest Member 2012

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

Actually, I think I have an explanation of why I fell over: I was trying to make an agile turn when I reached my house's gate. 

Lol, that sounds like some bullsh*t excuse a guy would come up with if he went to hospital with a rolling pin stuck up his ass. 

• F4L? and Gilligan like this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Lol, that sounds like some bullsh*t excuse a guy would come up with if he went to hospital with a rolling pin stuck up his ass. 

Comment reminds me of that Seinfeld episode about proctologists, something about how everyone who goes to see one makes up a really creative, one and a million shot story because no one wants to admit they were putting things up there.

"Million to one shot doc, million to one."

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Actually, I think I have an explanation of why I fell over: I was trying to make an agile turn when I reached my house's gate. 

No, seriously. I am a very fast walker. I can even beat Usain Bolt in walking. I don't give a damn where I am walking. That's my style. If you still think it's a bad excuse, come up with a better one then; I dare you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users