Photo

Join Only Created Content

6 replies to this topic
Mooncalfian
  • Mooncalfian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

I don't know if I'm the only one, but I'm kinda bored of playing the official Rockstar content. Is there a way to join ONLY random jobs that were created by players?

Also, is there a way to make created content show up on the list of jobs available to vote for next, after each mission?

If not, then what's the point in creating content, if only your friends are going to see it? If we don't feel like spamming the crap out of people, then they'll never find the content randomly, will they?

Mooncalfian
  • Mooncalfian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:17 PM

Nice copy-paste reply.

I'm more kinda just asking if it's possible rather than flat out complaining. I feel like I must have missed something.

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

not in game i don't think, go on the social club and find a bunch and "add to game"

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

I'll check tonight but maybe its possible to create a Playlist of those Jobs and then run through them one after another with no menu screen.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

You can create a playlist but it might be hard to get people to join.

(feel free to add mine if you want to try: http://socialclub.ro...aCUSgsZGdLWjw7w)

Creator is still in Beta, so they probably didn't add anything to the after mission select screen. I'm guessing at a later time, they'll add R* approved ones. 

I've been trying to join random Quick Job races in hopes of playing some people's tracks. I played a good deal of them last night. Even had two people message me and say "thanks". I was able to get 5 people to join a race on my track. Complete randoms, so that was nice. I find that if I play other people's tracks, then invite them to mine, there's a better chance that they'll play it.

Last night I Quick Jobbed all night and got DOWN THE DRAIN 3x's. What in the f*ck people! What is wrong with you?!?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by Pinnkiepie, 13 December 2013 - 05:28 PM.

Would mind these Options:

QuickJob All (All kinds)

Quickjob Rockstar (Only verified by Rockstar)

Quickjok Custom (Only Player-made content)

And yes, i agree with OP

I've played the Rockstar-content so many times

I'm more interested in seeing all the stuff you have done :)

Mooncalfian
  • Mooncalfian

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

Some good advice, guys. I'll post my content on the content thread, and I'll add everyone else's content too.

Do we have a thread for community content player friend adding? That would be helpful, for people wanting to try all the different community content.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users