Beverly... where are you?

5 replies to this topic
Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

So, I lost Beverly somehow. He doesn't appear on my map any more and I've only done his first mission. I've tried calling him and going back to where I last saw him but he's not showing up. 

Any help on this? I'm trying to get that one-hunnard per cent.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:47 PM

I'm not sure if you need to progress more in the story to unlock more of his missions or not or if there is maybe a time requirement (several days in game)--- how far are you?

Also.. for some people stuck on missions it has been reported -- going into GTA online for about 5 minutes and then switching to Franklin (or whatever character that has a stuck mission) via the Character Wheel (not the pause menu) has been known to make missions appear (this seems to be specific to Strangers and Freaks missions.... also sometimes you just need to be farther away

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:38 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 13 December 2013 - 11:07 PM.

I've completed the story, done the collections and as far as I can tell all the strangers apart from Beverly. It's driving me crazy. I'll try the online thing. Cheers!

---

Damn... didn't work. Still no sign of his mission. Curse you Beverly. Curse you.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

3rd playthrough... started. f*ck's sake. Looking online, it seems this is a very common issue.

Rockstar, pull your finger out and fix this, it's a game breaker. 

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by Osho, 16 December 2013 - 12:15 PM.

The 2 last mission from Beverly are possibly known as 'missing' when you are stuck with 99%. It's a bug or glitch you should have completed earlier.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 16 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

In my new playthrough, I did everything up until he should appear, did his first and second missions and... he's not showing up again. This is around the 5% mark. I'm pretty sure he'll open up again as soon as Franklin goes to see Lester for the first time.

To be honest though, I've given up for now. I bought Arkham Origins this weekend so that'll tide me over until the new year.

If I can't get 100% on this third play-through, I'm totally canceling my pre-order.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users