Banned!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
116 replies to this topic
Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:35 PM

Well obviously he did something serious/dumb because I'm still here...

Ive been hacked, simple, and thanks to the guys busy trying to assist me privately through this, i will get my account unbanned one way or the other.

People don't get hacked. What happens is, people give other people their passwords. Nobody hacks anyone.

Either you did it, or someone you trust with your password did it, or someone who saw your password did it.

nope, no one has my password, i have never given anyone my password, not even my wife knows my password, its all mine... or was.

so seeing that a few of you guys are absolute boffins here and know everything, tell me, what are your thoughts on "Console ID sniffers"???

I think it's extremely unlikely that anyone got your console ID.

Jyra
  • Jyra

Radical Larry

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:35 PM Edited by Jyra, 13 December 2013 - 03:37 PM.

My point was, anyone with an ounce of brain power isn't going to get their account hacked unless it's a mass thing that happens to a lot of people at the same time, because they got one password from Sony.

EDIT: The second, third and fourth links are about hacking a PS3, not hacking accounts. Clearly you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

While I'll agree anyone who uses the same password (even if it's strong) for multiple things (mostly important things mixed with Forums and fan sites)... it is still out of the users hands (retarded hands maybe).  Your information is only as secure as the places you hand it to.

Some games get released with terrible systems; I'm talking about no lock outs for a million retries.  I mean Sony stored our CC's for years in plain text lol... if they can do that imagine what the little guy developer does when he tackles a massively ambition project.

TL/DR

Make your passwords secure and don't re-use them... if you must re-use them don't mix important things (paypal, PSN, email) with side stuff like forums... Big boys still get compromised tho so just use a different pwrd

-----PS

After discussing options with the OP in PMs... I really doubt he has a modded system guys

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:37 PM

I suspect hacking not glitching. Sony can't deny service because of a game company's sh*tty code. If you were hacking in multiplayer, glad you're gone. If not, hope you get it sorted out.

It is in the T&Cs that you agree to when you sign up for a PSN account that you will abide by their rules.  The things that can ban you for have been posted above and yes - cheating in a game is one of them.  Hell, if they're strict about it they can ban you from PSN for team killing.  You've already agreed to this.

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:41 PM

Well obviously he did something serious/dumb because I'm still here...

Ive been hacked, simple, and thanks to the guys busy trying to assist me privately through this, i will get my account unbanned one way or the other.

I was hacked. You seriously think people are gonna buy that? That's a move c-grade celebrities try and pull after they abuse people on twitter.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:42 PM

Regardless of people's views on him, Horndog is a sound dude - as I stated before, he's likely been caught up in a hacker/modders ring and then tried to get himself out of it ...

bensons
  • bensons

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:45 PM

The 16.1 million you made in car sales has probably got something to do with it.

Pure, 100% B.S.

This person is just trolling, not a legit answer at all.

Maybe this is the start of the purge, nicely timed with Kim Jong-Un's purge of North Korean leaders I might add.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

The 16.1 million you made in car sales has probably got something to do with it.

Pure, 100% B.S.

This person is just trolling, not a legit answer at all.

Maybe this is the start of the purge, nicely timed with Kim Jong-Un's purge of North Korean leaders I might add.

How poignant. 

Lc gta
  • Lc gta

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:49 PM

Regardless of people's views on him, Horndog is a sound dude - as I stated before, he's likely been caught up in a hacker/modders ring and then tried to get himself out of it ...

Unlikely as he's been caught using a vehicle selling
glitch to get millions.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:50 PM

Oh sh*t. It's a setup, it's a setup, there's a mole, its a setup.

Seriously tho, you lie, and now you suffer consequences for whatever bullsh*t action(s) you participated in. Deal with it.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:51 PM

I sent him a PM telling him how to get the ban lifted and now I've been banned from PSN :(

GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:52 PM

So what is the story about this guy? He knows what he did to get banned and is playing dumb?

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:54 PM

Even if you were swearing I don't see how it constitues as a perm. ban

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

I sent him a PM telling him how to get the ban lifted and now I've been banned from PSN :(

Tell me you're joking, Monk....

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:14 PM

What would Mandela have done?

Die.

He would probably have launched a campaign of political sabotage against Sony, ended up in jail for 27 years, then got released and subsequently  elected Sony's first black president. Possibly. Or he wouldnt have cared. Idk.

political sabotage or actual sabotage? Just wondering what you meant? I might have to google the smiling black santa claus from South Africa. I doubt he was ever associated with actual violence. BTW apartheid is bad, was bad

SetOnFire
  • SetOnFire

Need a light ?

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

What would Mandela have done?

Die.

He would probably have launched a campaign of political sabotage against Sony, ended up in jail for 27 years, then got released and subsequently  elected Sony's first black president. Possibly. Or he wouldnt have cared. Idk.

political sabotage or actual sabotage? Just wondering what you meant? I might have to google the smiling black santa claus from South Africa. I doubt he was ever associated with actual violence. BTW apartheid is bad, was bad

Yeah, he was considered a terrorist by the authorities for a long time. Mandela wasn't an angel, but then again, this is the real world we're living in. No one is.

reiniat
  • reiniat

I'm not atheist, Λ is my sigul.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

So what is the story about this guy? He knows what he did to get banned and is playing dumb?

Nah, hes lying to himself pretending he didnt do anything wrong....

Skillz_That_Killz
  • Skillz_That_Killz

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

If you can do the time then don't do the crime.

Now stop whining, fag...

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

thanks although the language you guys speak with this hacking, modding losses me, im just a guy that loves gaming, nothing really more.

ive had alot of help from a personal friend here in South Africa and he has many contacts national and international, owners of businesses, gaming pages etc, and is a high profile player, he is number one in South Africa for platinums. and they all are finding this strange, he has confirmed that since the 11th and especially yesterday 12th Dec, there have been a number of reports being submitted about what i am going through, many accounts being banned or apparently hacked.

to all those doubting me, seriously, i am no IT guy, i simply love gaming and im just desperate to find out why i was hacked, thats all, i have always only had one account now for 4 years with all my stats, trophies, platinums etc and am just a little worried as to why i have been banned.

if i did do something wrong then fine, ill take responsibility, but the thing is i am not even given a valid reason for why i am being banned or if it is even from sony or not. i cannot just be happy with this.

as ive said, i have nothing to hide, i did glitch a little in GTAO, thats it, never cheated in any other games, never boosted, never modded my ps3 etc etc, i feel i at least deserve to be told from sony why this has happened and a chance to fight my case or explain myself rather to simply receive a ban out of the blue for something i have no idea of doing or what it is i did.

im not arguing that i may have done something wrong, but then explain what it is and i can either accept it or fight it, i just dont understand why i would not even get a warning from sony first, that seems strange.

thanks all for the help though, ill post once or if i get a response from sony.

until then ill use another account and will be sure to take many people advice here and just block peoples abuse online and keep my composure instead.

Im sure alot of you would feel the same given your many years of gaming just to be taken away, its not alot to ask for a valid reason.

• _d3xt3r_ likes this

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Eat, drink and be scary.

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

Now stop whining, fag...

Keep that kind of talk out of here.

Skillz_That_Killz
  • Skillz_That_Killz

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Now stop whining, fag...

Now stop whining, fag...

You can't talk to me like that.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:50 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 13 December 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I'm too lazy to read through every page at the moment, so I am just going to ask:

Did you do anything... ahem, illegal with the account? I mean did anyone give you gazillions of money in GTA: O, did anyone report you, were you force-removing other people's accounts or what?

I'm not trying to be rude, just curious of knowing that was there any activity you or possibly someone else did. :p

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

After a quick look, XMB is the term for the ps3 user interface like at the startup, possibly you messaged someone detailing how youre cheating? Just a guess tbh, could be anything.. youl have to contact them over the phone pretty much and ask wtf is this garbage.

• leeroyjones87 and Horndog_SA like this

Horndog_SA
  • Horndog_SA

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:03 PM Edited by Horndog_SA, 13 December 2013 - 05:06 PM.

I'm too lazy to read through every page at the moment, so I am just going to ask:

Did you do anything... ahem, illegal with the account? I mean did anyone give you gazillions of money in GTA: O, did anyone report you, were you force-removing other people's accounts or what?

I'm not trying to be rude, just curious of knowing that was there any activity you or possibly someone else did. :p

nope, i wasn't one of those that received money from players online, people reporting me, hell probably yes, there were many spawn killers that i have come across myself and with friends or crew members online and we took it upon ourselves to dish back to them, they would text us crude angry messages and then rage quit, i dont have a 3.32 K/D ratio for nothing and no, i didnt cheat or use the tanks for that, its all legit so im sure they did report me, i reported them to. force removing other peoples accounts? again, im clueless to what this means man, i have no idea what that is...

no problem, i understand you not trying to be mean, i appreciate the help. the ONLY THING I DID WRONG in GTAO and that the only game i have played since it came out was glicthing $15m thats it, other than that, ive played missions, races, DM's and enjoyed free roam with friends, no modding, cheating with these button prompts to spawn things close to you, bossting etc, nothing. only chirpping people back who sent me rude messages and then blocked them.

After a quick look, XMB is the term for the ps3 user interface like at the startup, possibly you messaged someone detailing how youre cheating? Just a guess tbh, could be anything.. youl have to contact them over the phone pretty much and ask wtf is this garbage.

yeah i figured it has to do with the PS menu and not any game such as GTAO etc, and the only thing ive done there was reply to abusive messages with the same respect they did to me before blocking them.

i can only think its a hack as i got no warning from sony which they apparently do first or its those 5 guys that were spawning that i totally annihilated during the one session who decided to gang up and all report me to sony...

btw i did try and call the 08447369590 or whatever that number was and i kept getting "this number doesnt exist" finally i got through to a UK support line and the lady said the number does exist but gave me an e-mail address which seemed to work as i got a auto response with a ticket number, its hard to try call US or UK from SA lol, i suppose ill just have to wait for the response and hope for the best.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:08 PM

Tell me you're joking, Monk....

Heh oh okay then :)

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:09 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 13 December 2013 - 05:10 PM.

nope, i wasn't one of those that received money from players online, people reporting me, hell probably yes, there were many spawn killers that i have come across myself and with friends or crew members online and we took it upon ourselves to dish back to them, they would text us crude angry messages and then rage quit, i dont have a 3.32 K/D ratio for nothing and no, i didnt cheat or use the tanks for that, its all legit so im sure they did report me, i reported them to. force removing other peoples accounts? again, im clueless to what this means man, i have no idea what that is...

no problem, i understand you not trying to be mean, i appreciate the help. the ONLY THING I DID WRONG in GTAO and that the only game i have played since it came out was glicthing $15m thats it, other than that, ive played missions, races, DM's and enjoyed free roam with friends, no modding, cheating with these button prompts to spawn things close to you, bossting etc, nothing. only chirpping people back who sent me rude messages and then blocked them.

Heh. The last "accusation" was a joke. I don't think that it's even possible to remove all data/username/passwords from either PSN or Xbox Live if you don't work at Sony or Microsoft. :)

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:11 PM

PSN Store is part of the XMB menu right?

And you said you did some LSC glitches ,in a nutshell: you need to go to PSN Store and back out in order for the glitch to work. So you abused the XMB menu to glitch/cheat in a game.

This would make a bit sense..

About the ConsoleID, yes there are some ConsoleID sniffers out there... but I think you would have gotten a different reason in your mail.

Best to give Sony a call tho, we all can guess for the reason but it wouldn't help you out anyway

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:12 PM

I think this thread has ran it's course.

OP, you need to try and contact Sony and see exactly what happened. They don't ban without some sort of solid proof. They'll have all the details regarding your ban, not GTAF.

• Horndog_SA likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users