Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why former legit players started to glitch recently?

70 replies to this topic
Germanspride
  • Germanspride

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

Just wondering that all these legit players started to do glitches were I exactly know they defended themselves days ago when 1.06 or 1.07 came out.

North Yankton glitch, glitched the Hotknife and Khamelion in their garages, all these things were supposed to be glitches.

Why do you change your religiton legit players?

Acky.
  • Acky.

Tom Atkinson

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Religion? How about not falling behind? They want what everyone else can get, it's unfair if they don't surely?

It's like saying "You can get any car you want, any apartment you want, any money you want, why would you do that?"

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

Here comes the Internet Hate Machine

you done it now TC

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

I retired from money glitching. I mean I'm level 94, my missions pay well and I always win game modes. But bragging aside, I still do duping glitches, and I took my new Hotknife for a spin yesterday. The reason I stopped being legit is becase I was bored of being a broke a*s level 15 where I lost more money than I gained on missions because I had to buy ammo. Now I have so much weapons and ammo I caught Kim Jong Un trying to steal some...

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:31 AM

it's the people who think R* f*cked them over in one way or another so they go ahead and compensate themselves by glitching

but R* took most of that away too so it's complicated
  • brooklyn718 likes this

Ylerion
  • Ylerion

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

Why does everyone care so much, really?

• dreadluxx likes this

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

because money

why did you feel the need to post really

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:35 AM

There was a time i was totally legit, besides a couple of duped cars (tailgater & sentinel). Then i decided to get an unmarked due to its wonderful tolling possibilities. I knew it would eventually be taken though.

That was all fine & dandy, but having legit vehicles like my ratloader, clean rebel & my seminole taken away for no good god damn reason? R* deserves to have this game glitched & exploited to no end.

To be clear, i never took advantage of LSC or any RP glitches/exploits or anything of that nature. All i wanted was to have some cool vehicles in a game which has been built on being able to obtain any vehicle you desire.

R* has done this to themselves IMO.
  • GrndZero likes this

Ylerion
  • Ylerion

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:36 AM

because money

why did you feel the need to post really

Frankly, I care about the fact that people care.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Morally Pure Non-Glitcher signing in..

Zenzic
  • Zenzic

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:44 AM Edited by Zenzic, 13 December 2013 - 05:45 PM.

-

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:46 AM

Look at you all, trying to justify your sordid, underhand tactics, you should all be ashamed, hang your heads, HANG THEM

SIDtheWHISTLE
  • SIDtheWHISTLE

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:47 AM

My name is Sidney and I am a non glitcher ... level 55 and about 200k in the bank
  • brose_sfr likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

Look at you all, trying to justify your sordid, underhand tactics, you should all be ashamed, hang your heads, HANG THEM

tumblr_lq00nfSdAw1qalfdm.gif

• Varios Los Aztecas likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

I didn`t.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

tumblr_lq00nfSdAw1qalfdm.gif

f*cking love that episode

• Ylerion likes this

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

I can honestly say I have never glitched, never done the LSC, modding duping, RP exploits nothing to level up or gain an unfair advantage against real legit players. 

I have been into the characters houses, the bank and then police station, and I've been looking to try North Yankton. I don't see venturing closed buildings as glitching because it does't give you an unfair advantage.

I was however gifted money. So even if you haven't glitched yourself for an advantage, you can still fall victim to a hacker gifting money.

GTA19281
  • GTA19281

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Look at you all trying to make it justifiable!. You did it because you can and its fun.

• Taky and caddymanlnl like this

M6 dRMG
  • M6 dRMG

Umirin?

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

I can honestly say I have never glitched, never done the LSC, modding duping, RP exploits nothing to level up or gain an unfair advantage against real legit players. 

I have been into the characters houses, the bank and then police station, and I've been looking to try North Yankton. I don't see venturing closed buildings as glitching because it does't give you an unfair advantage.

I was however gifted money. So even if you haven't glitched yourself for an advantage, you can still fall victim to a hacker gifting money.

Did you make sure to submit a ticket to Rockstar support asking for removal of cash, or waste it on repurchasing vehicles?

ashleyman
  • ashleyman

OBE

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

Did you make sure to submit a ticket to Rockstar support asking for removal of cash, or waste it on repurchasing vehicles?

Do you really think everyone in this world submits a 'ticket' when something goes wrong or just live with the consequences. I'm not one of those people.

And no I didn't spent it on repurchasing cars. I don't want to have to buy an Adder over and over 3600 times. It just sits there doing nothing most of the time. I had a lot of cash before being gifted it!

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

Because they realised it's just a game and loyalty to our glorious leaders R* is misplaced and kind of dumb.

They are a corporation exactly like coca cola and I don't see many people complaining when they buy a single can of coke and it says "multipack can - not to be sold separately" on the side.

• PandaLambpaws and Juanfartez like this

helresa
  • helresa

Public Security Section 9

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:17 PM

I must say I haven't glitched or duped or anything except repeating (farming) missions a few times while hanging out with the crew.  I only get to play for a few hours a week, and I'm only about level 32, Brought an appartment with the rockstar cash and don't have a full garage, Just enjoying playing and having fun... in no rush to have millions or a chrome adder.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:21 PM

the north Yankton glitch is nothing more than a loading error I don't think it gives others a disadvantage in any way so there fore they have a 0% advantage over other players it is used for fun :) 

• guygamer1 likes this

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

There was a time i was totally legit, besides a couple of duped cars (tailgater & sentinel). Then i decided to get an unmarked due to its wonderful tolling possibilities. I knew it would eventually be taken though.

That was all fine & dandy, but having legit vehicles like my ratloader, clean rebel & my seminole taken away for no good god damn reason? R* deserves to have this game glitched & exploited to no end.

To be clear, i never took advantage of LSC or any RP glitches/exploits or anything of that nature. All i wanted was to have some cool vehicles in a game which has been built on being able to obtain any vehicle you desire.

Pretty much this.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:47 PM

So where are all the former legits turned cheats you speak of cause there's none in this thread ?

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Never have, Never Will! :)

• Dostoe1 likes this

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:51 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 13 December 2013 - 12:51 PM.

What's with this throws toys out of the pram mentality of "I can't do exactly what I want in this game so Im just gonna glitch, cheat, hack, f*ck EVERYONE, f*ck ROCKSTAR", come on bros, it's not healthy

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Morally Pure Non-Glitcher signing in..

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:58 PM

I am a young father with a busy life. I can only log a few hours in a week. My game progression was virtually non-existent since mission payouts were cut. I got frustrated.

DING DING DING I am in the same boat. I am getting to be a older father though lol (31 with a 10 and 7 yo)

I didn't glitch until after level 30 or so, I am at 43 now and have been farming coveted when I can. 

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:20 PM

That sums it up in a nutshell. With all of the nerfing they did to the experience...clearly in favor of their cash cards, and future DLC where we'll have to pay most likely for the items/vehicles removed...R* boneheaded business model is forcing people who have played legit to go against the grain. A low level, start up character is in essence screwed in GTAO, because the RP payouts are paltry, the cash payouts are even more paltry, and the more desired purchasable is RIDICULOUSLY over priced. Did the LSC glitch break the economy of GTAO? That's a resounding yes. But R*'s solution to it broke it even further. Simply put...IT DOES NOT PAY to play GTAO "legit".

• PandaLambpaws likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users