Photo

GTA K/D?

21 replies to this topic
gukklleb_911nn
  • gukklleb_911nn

I didn't like Snakes on a Plane

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:22 AM

Does k/d even matter in to you in GTA Online? I honestly don't care if my k/d is negative or positive. Like a friend asked me what my k/d was and i checked and said it was 1.43. So he told me it was low, and when i asked "so?" he was all like "what do you mean so?" and all that stuff... I'm just asking what good is k/d for anyways? i never really cared about it, not even in CoD. I think most people that have a high k/d are usually those that go around mindlessly killing everyone. And don't get me wrong i like to kill people for no reason sometimes too. But i feel like anyone can go around killing the whole server just for fun and get a high k/d out of it, so it's not very special in my opinion.

Wug
  • Wug

✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:44 AM

Great news, I'll share it with my friends.

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

Wrong section.  :yawn:

SJH1991
  • SJH1991

Scotland's finest

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:29 PM

Mines is currently sitting at 1.70, Deathmatch kills go towards your KD as well, I only really kill people on freemode if i'm attacked first or if its a potential for a good snipe!

GtaPlayer325
  • GtaPlayer325

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:09 PM

My K/D Is at 3.07 but honestly, I could care less. In my opinon, K/D means really nothing to me in Gta Online.

Hghdra
  • Hghdra

Trees talk... But they ain't very interesting

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

My K/D is 0.57, yes it's low, and I don't really kill people, deathmatch can be fun though

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:55 PM

If i want someone dead i kill him,

sometimes i screw up or he is better and i might get killed or have to flee.

Who cares about K/D?

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

K/D had no real meaning in GTAO. I think with all the FPS shooters out there, K/D's were tracked in GTAO just for the hell of it. Considering how many times you die, or can die, in this game, K/D doesn't mean anything. You're going to get killed by Level 100+ people as well as Level 5 people. Mine's around 1.6 I think but I don't really care at all about it. My favorite way to die is getting into a gunfight with another player and having a random driver freak out over the gunshots and then runs me over. Always brings a smile to my face. 

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

K/D had no real meaning in GTAO. I think with all the FPS shooters out there, K/D's were tracked in GTAO just for the hell of it. Considering how many times you die, or can die, in this game, K/D doesn't mean anything. You're going to get killed by Level 100+ people as well as Level 5 people. Mine's around 1.6 I think but I don't really care at all about it. My favorite way to die is getting into a gunfight with another player and having a random driver freak out over the gunshots and then runs me over. Always brings a smile to my face. 

K/D is only for player kills and deaths by player

A ped car running you over doesn't count towards k/d

Also.. K/D doesn't mean "nothing" .. if you have a crappy k/d its indicative of you being crappy at defending yourself. Doesn't matter if you care about it or not. 

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

K/D is only for player kills and deaths by player

A ped car running you over doesn't count towards k/d

Also.. K/D doesn't mean "nothing" .. if you have a crappy k/d its indicative of you being crappy at defending yourself. Doesn't matter if you care about it or not. 

K/D is a stat in a video game. It means NOTHING. If it means something to you then you should probably unplug for awhile. 

BrowserSnake
  • BrowserSnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:21 PM Edited by BrowserSnake, 13 December 2013 - 06:21 PM.

In a game with relatively limited combat mechanics and constant auto-aim, I don't care about kdr. You can hardly even consider GTA V a shooter to begin with. No crouch, no shoulder angle toggle, free aim not being the standard. It's basically a driving game that also happens to includes some rather tacked-on infantry gameplay. So no, kdr matters not.

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:23 PM

Imo, if you want to be a try hard and get lots of kills, and get really mad when you die, and you also never want any friends to play your account, go for a high K/D.
If
You want to have fun when you play gta, and not give a f*** what happens, pass the controller around to your friends, laugh at your deaths instead of getting all huffy puffy about it, then care less about your K/D.

I can see people caring about your gta k/D if they are hard core into crew death matches and constantly being judged by their mates, but cmon where is the fun in that. Gta is a sandbox have fun and blow sh** up game, laugh a little, f*** around with friends.

It's Gta people, not cod, k/D means nothing if your not a try hard

LKF94
  • LKF94

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Mines 5.14 it doesn't bother me, but say im playing with a few mates i do get a little more than annoyed if they kill me and it drops by 0.1 then i have to get 4 more kills for it to go back up 0.1 however being killed fair and square doesn't bother me in the slightest 

LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:46 PM

I dont even know where to see mine...couldnt care less.

Cuz05
  • Cuz05

~RRR1~

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:22 PM

Meant a lot to me in COD but in GTA, it's really not the name of the game. If someone is that into their K/D then they should get real and play a proper FPS instead.

IMO....

• gukklleb_911nn likes this

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

See I like to laugh when a mate accidentally kills me, unless they do it a lot. K/d chasing is stressful and takes away from the game imo
  • gukklleb_911nn likes this

gukklleb_911nn
  • gukklleb_911nn

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Imo, if you want to be a try hard and get lots of kills, and get really mad when you die, and you also never want any friends to play your account, go for a high K/D.
If
You want to have fun when you play gta, and not give a f*** what happens, pass the controller around to your friends, laugh at your deaths instead of getting all huffy puffy about it, then care less about your K/D.

I can see people caring about your gta k/D if they are hard core into crew death matches and constantly being judged by their mates, but cmon where is the fun in that. Gta is a sandbox have fun and blow sh** up game, laugh a little, f*** around with friends.

It's Gta people, not cod, k/D means nothing if your not a try hard

Well said, i don't mind my K/D. It's the money that i'm worried about... So I try to keep myself from dying and losing money, if i have money to spare though... It means it's time to fu** shi* up

Peter Smith
  • Peter Smith

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:28 AM

That was part of my incentive to glitch over 60m over time before this last patch, I was definitely thinking long term lol. It would suck to tell friends not to do what gta is all about, I guess that's what single player is for, if the garage system was the same is single player as in online. I'd do my free roaming In single player. But yeah if single player had a mechanic and access to fully modded cars that could be insured, it would be sweet

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:45 AM

Does k/d even matter in to you in GTA Online? I honestly don't care if my k/d is negative or positive. Like a friend asked me what my k/d was and i checked and said it was 1.43. So he told me it was low, and when i asked "so?" he was all like "what do you mean so?" and all that stuff... I'm just asking what good is k/d for anyways? i never really cared about it, not even in CoD. I think most people that have a high k/d are usually those that go around mindlessly killing everyone. And don't get me wrong i like to kill people for no reason sometimes too. But i feel like anyone can go around killing the whole server just for fun and get a high k/d out of it, so it's not very special in my opinion.

man 1.43 is low?!  mine is .52 , i must suck badly then

AiraCobra
  • AiraCobra

ĦĦooɥS ooɥS ǝıqooɥS

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

Wrong section.  :yawn:

How is this in the wrong section?

What section is this suppose to go into?

It relates to the gameplay in the game.

Some people don't think before they post on here.

gukklleb_911nn
  • gukklleb_911nn

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:06 AM

Man i don't even know what low is... I didn't even think mine was low but oh well. .52 doesn't mean you suck, in fact k/d has almost nothing to do with skill in GTA. you could be one of those people who are real good at the game but don't like to go around killing people unless shot at first...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:06 AM Edited by gtaocicat, 14 December 2013 - 06:07 AM.

Man i don't even know what low is... I didn't even think mine was low but oh well. .52 doesn't mean you suck, in fact k/d has almost nothing to do with skill in GTA. you could be one of those people who are real good at the game but don't like to go around killing people unless shot at first...

yeah i am one of those people who dont like to go around killing people unless they give me a reason to

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users