Photo

Content Creator: Share your creations!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
572 replies to this topic
naps420
  • naps420

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:01 AM Edited by naps420, 16 December 2013 - 06:47 AM.

I just had an idea, though not sure if anyone would be interested. I was thinking that we should make a PS3 and Xbox 360 Content Creator Crew. That way, if you go to the crew page on the social club, all the maps are there for you to find. It'll also make for play testing a bit more easier (maybe). The crew wouldn't have to be just creators, we could always find people who would be interested in helping test and create feedback for the maps.

I only suggest this because it seems like it's all about luck getting actual matches started up on some of my Team Deathmatches I've made. Sometimes I load up a lobby and it fills in seconds, while other times I swear I sit in the damn thing for 30 minutes without a single person joining.

Anyway, just a suggestion I thought I'd throw out there.

Keep up the great work on the maps guys!

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

landslide

PS3

race, point to point, 1-4 players

http://socialclub.ro...eNkuuF-PVW8Z6iA

created this downhill race yesterday, starting on top of mount chiliad and leading down the narrow roads on the west side of the mountain. 4 players max to avoid people getting pushed of the cliffs. (and because there was no room for a larger starting grid). this one is all about waiting for the right moments to overtake. be warned, those who don't use their brakes in races will fail miserably at this one. enjoy

it was a pain in the ass placing waypoints and objects on all these slopes :/

Craztheking
  • Craztheking

RaceKings Leader

• Members

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:08 AM

PS3 - DriftCity - Any Dislikes i gotten were from other players mad that i lapped them. haha.
$5,000+ and 1500+ Rp For about 4 Laps. Which is not that long.

http://socialclub.ro...="21en7k3.png">

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users