For the 'Bounty campers'

22 replies to this topic
Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

You know when you have a bounty and you're in your house? Yeah well, you always get a gathering of noobs outside hoping that you'll leave so they can get a cheap quick kill. Here's what I do: When I see your name outside my apartment, I set a 9,000 bounty on you. And then I send a mugger and then I send Merryweather. Just to show you that your cheap attempt has failed and now you'll become the hunted. I mean jesus christ, who would leave their house when there is a noob outside with a readied gun when you can't instantly defend yourself? I don't hide when I have a bounty, but I won't come out just to die because you sat outside camping. Lol noob, enjoy your bounty.

dedeto
  • dedeto

ananızı sikim orospu šocukları

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by dedeto, 13 January 2014 - 06:14 PM.

please ban

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:25 PM

Lol yeah, it's just stupid that some dumb noob thinks that you'll come traipsing out of your apartment despite being able to see his nooby white dot on the map outside your house. They get punishment because they are stupid. I sometimes like to turn off my blip and come out of my apartment, so while they are aiming and waiting for the garage, they get a horrendous surprise as my combat shotgun delivers multiple shells into them, and continues to do so as their corpse lays on the ground. My favourite is beating them down with melee and stamping on their corpse's head so they can see it just before they respawn. That shows them who the daddy is. Stupid noobs, I doubt they will learn.

DJ Kornphlake
  • DJ Kornphlake

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Is wasting 18k on them really a lesson though?

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

I set 5 stickies on the driveway out of your garage and go about my business. When I see your red dot disappear - then reappear - I know you're on your way out. Detonate from across the map, no b.s. to deal with.

NomadRider
  • NomadRider

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

Oh yeah it's very effective sending in MW LOL. I have only had 1 dude call them on me and I thanked him for giving me one of their customized Mesas. I was trying to figure out where to get one of those. :lol: Dude was pissed because I bounty killed him so he decided to send me a free Jeep LOL

If you wanna exit safely with a bounty and not have some asshat snipe you while you are in the drive out animation, Just go to the garage, get in a vehicle and start a mission, race or even a parachute jump. Play it then exit while the others are deciding what to play next. Get in your car and haul ass. Safe exit.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

Tequlia Makes Her Clothes Fall Off

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

I like to mess with em by hiding in plain sight.

I know of a way to get into Floyds House & The Biolab.

I just walk around and taunt them as they are running all over the place to find me then several people show up and forget about me and start killing each other.

Twiggy123
  • Twiggy123

HNIC of the NN

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:15 AM Edited by Twiggy123, 13 December 2013 - 07:23 AM.

You know what I do when some idiot puts a bounty on me? Have my friend collect it and split the cash. Thanks for the free money, loser.

Edit: I also don't keep money on me in case of muggers and I always let Merryweather kill me so you don't get the 7.5k you wasted back.

• onyxlily likes this

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:23 AM

Just go passive and flip them off. Why waste all that cash on some dork?

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:48 AM

"Just so passive and flip em off. Why waste all that money"

Seriously do people NOT read the whole post or do they just read the first line and think they have all the information and the perfect answer and decided they have the perfect answer?

He can't go into Passive when he has a bounty on him.

PNPD_Captain
  • PNPD_Captain

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by PNPD_Captain, 13 December 2013 - 08:00 AM.

That's one of the reason I downgrade my apartment from Eclipse to Richard Majestic so no morons will wait outside my apartment, my new apartment at least I have some wall protection once I get out.

Bad side is the security cameras is not as good as Eclipse where you can see the full view of the garage door side views.

Hghdra
  • Hghdra

Trees talk... But they ain't very interesting

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:59 AM

Well, that wouldn't stop someone like me, I, and a lot of people should to avoid this, is to bounty hunt in a Tank, yes, a Tank. Your money = Wasted

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:39 AM

I like to mess with em by hiding in plain sight.

I know of a way to get into Floyds House & The Biolab.

I just walk around and taunt them as they are running all over the place to find me then several people show up and forget about me and start killing each other.

Be careful, though. Some of those places have windows they can shoot into from outside.

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:19 AM

And I can shoot out.

There is one room in Floyds house that is windowless so I can go in there but the biolab is window free and even if they get in there it's a maze so you'll have a hard time finding me and when you do i'll be waiting

topkek
  • topkek

don't hate me cuz i'm beautiful

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

It would be nice if we had a third entry/exit in our apartments to the rooftop. How epic it would be to exit your apartment getting to the roof and calling a helicopter or just jump down, open your parachute and drift away. Of course it would be possible for high-end apartments only cuz other properties are probably too low for this.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:51 PM

I enjoy hiding in plain sight as well.....usually on a very tall building. I've had tons of bounties placed on me and I'll generally get in a heli, fly to a really tall building and stay there until the bounty expires. Most people don't realize you're on top of the building until they've died about 4-5 times and then it hits them. If they try to get to me by getting their own heli, I've got plenty of RPG's/Minigun ammo to take care of them. 

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

i stole a car and the game put a random £5k bounty on me, so i went into the apartment, came back out then noticed two muppets coming towards me to try and kill me so i quickly went back inside.

then they decided to buzz, ye like im really going to let them in, as it happens, i exited the session then went into a new one, but this then respawned me outside of my apartment across the road with the two knuckle draggers still waiting, so i just stood then and let them fight over me, lol

meh

however, in reflection i should of done what the OP put, put a bounty on one of their heads

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 13 December 2013 - 11:38 PM

What you do is buzz them into your apartment and then leave as they come in and get out of there by time they exit you'll already be gone.

They can't kill you inside your apartment...

I've had people shoot at my window with buzzard and I just stood there waiting.

I'm not sure because I haven't had a bounty on me yet but I heard that the bounty clock stops when you hide out in your apartment.

I've only had one bounty claimed on me and it was only because I got it while the guy was right next to me so I had no chance to get away but I've always gotten away from the others.

artisntrealz
  • artisntrealz

Ride on, right on

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

I hear a lot of talk from aircobra. Whats your psn? I wanna melee grief you.
  • mfoster09 likes this

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

DONE.

• Members
  • England

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

OP clearly has anger issues.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

only time people collect bounties on me is when i forget that i have one on me lol 

onyxlily
  • onyxlily

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:29 PM

You know what I do when some idiot puts a bounty on me? Have my friend collect it and split the cash. Thanks for the free money, loser.

Edit: I also don't keep money on me in case of muggers and I always let Merryweather kill me so you don't get the 7.5k you wasted back.

I do the SAME thing. Putting a bounty on me will do NOTHING since my husband and I are usually playing together, you're just giving us money. I'm nice about it, I thank them. :p

mfoster09
  • mfoster09

Prankster

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

and what makes them noobs? the fact that the smart ones have the foresight to snipe u at your weak moment when u leave your apt? what do u think real life contract killers do? they study you and hit you at the most oppurtune time. dont wanna get zapped comin out of your apt, dont cower in it when u have a bounty. let a buddy get it, or take all comers like a man, but most importantly, dont cry bout it. im always on the look out for a quick 9 grand.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users