What the hell is wrong with people? You need to describe your races using the descriptions. People will be more willing to try a race if you take your time to actually tell them what it's all about. It doesn't take long. Are you that much in a rush to publish your creation? Do you really not care about it? Show us you care about what you made. Take the time to make it special.
Some examples (scrolling just through the new ones, these are FULL descriptions of races):
Seriously....which you you rather give a try?
- just go
- Only the fastest will survive.
- Super Fast
- fun and furious
- race with RAMPS!!!!!
- Only if you dare..
- Created By- Tiger_Dylan-85 (note: f*cking d'uh. It already tells us that)
- Finishing First Is The Objective
- 4.20 miles. idk im high
- stock car : try it !!
- 16 cars lots of vroom vroom
GOOD JOB. WOULD PLAY THESE IF I GOT PUT IN THE LOBBY
- Race around the Sandy Shores airstrip and it's surrounding roads on this long and challenging rallycross track. Fast tarmac straights are combined with uneven dirt roads that will push your skills to the limit...
- Race around the back roads in Blaine County while encountering a few bumps along the way.
- Take to the bumpy and narrow train track up North and finish up swimming with the fishes near the mouth of the concrete river.
- Entertaining and challenging track, suitable for all vehicles. Expect long straights, wide archs, narrow turns and deadly junctions.
- Race from freeway to freeway in this high speed technical run around eastern Los Santos's freeways. Pay close attention as there are some tight u-turns and the need to cross thru and drive along with some oncoming traffic.
- Race for Off-roaders around the Land Act Dam. Pro tip: Keep the pedal to the metal through the water area! Also, the route doubles back on itself, so watch out!
- Racers compete in the hot sandy desert with interesting jumps and heart breaking twists and turns! Only the best will shine as the rest are left in the dust.
- Race from the top of the city, to the LSI Airport, and finish at the edge of the city. All with some jumps along the way. V1.02