What the Fu#ck is this?

83 replies to this topic
cutter666
  • cutter666

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:09 AM

*sigh*

Guys, check troubleshooting. It's a bug. We're well aware of the normal limitations of the gta engine, and this extremely exaggerated and aggressive spawning of the same car is not standard gta behaviour.

Roll your version back to the 1.00 release one and the difference is like night and day.

(honestly, if your game is screwing up why even post here? Troubleshooting exists for a reason.)

I didn't know you can get rid of the upgrades.how do you do it?
Dose it have any negative effects like having to start over or with gtao?
Honestly my game got worse with every patch.

SWAG MoneyMan
  • SWAG MoneyMan

former "gnad1992"

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

SWAG MoneyMan, on 13 Dec 2013 - 5:48 PM, said:

I guess that's why people call rockstar cockstar

No they called them like that because those people are immature pricks .

Hmm... okay.

But why they put microtransactions in this game?

They got $1,000,000,000 from what I've heard. Why the heck they need more? I've been playing GTA since 1999 and I'm pissed about that.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

*sigh*

Guys, check troubleshooting. It's a bug. We're well aware of the normal limitations of the gta engine, and this extremely exaggerated and aggressive spawning of the same car is not standard gta behaviour.

Roll your version back to the 1.00 release one and the difference is like night and day.

(honestly, if your game is screwing up why even post here? Troubleshooting exists for a reason.)

I didn't know you can get rid of the upgrades.how do you do it?
Dose it have any negative effects like having to start over or with gtao?
Honestly my game got worse with every patch.

you have to play disconnected from the internet or else you'll have to redownload the updates again

John Marston
  • John Marston

Rat

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 December 2013 - 03:00 AM Edited by John Marston, 14 December 2013 - 03:02 AM.

I was playing for 5 mins, and then I saw something weird. I took this pic, and I was really shocked..

a5a9cd79fb5e8638510e790e8b4f83e1.png

So I counted and there are 18 of the same cars in this picture. Why do the same cars appear all the time? NO VARIATION? They are in a line, 18 CARS? THE SAME? Whenever I chose a car, it seems to appear everywhere, literally..

I just noticed this after the latest update, it was not like this before. WTF?

EDIT: I have been standing in this exact same spot for 5 minutes now, and they just KEEP COMING!? Seriously..

It's not something new. The very first hour I installed and played this game this happend. It seems like Rockstar instead of fixing the flaws that were present in previous gta games - made them even worse. This game was a mistake. On so many levels. It makes Rockstar look bad. It is not clear why they made such a decision to release this game for this gneration consoles.. Then it's very clear, that they needed more time to develope it. Don't get me wrong. I do like the game and enjoy playing it very much despite of all of these flaws. Just stating the obvious.

• zielarz119 and Canucks like this

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

No no, guys. This guy has a point, I've just started playing with the new update and 90% of the cars are those boxy looking cars in the photo. I know what you think he is talking about but this is a real issue from the update. I'm going to go delete it now. Rather play offline than to have the game ruined by all these boxy cars.

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

Please eveyone..email support! I know its useless most times but this is when we need numbers
I know for me,this has completely ruined the gameplay experience
I dealt with it in previous games,but now it's as bad as ever

Militia
  • Militia

Unique/Proof/EC Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

Ok, I know what most are talking about from past GTA games with car spawns and whatever you're driving, more of the same will spawn, etc.  

BUT, I think some people experiencing this is CORRECT and it is a problem from 1.07.  I installed it, too the other day.  Read this topic yesterday, played my game the same night, and ran into the same problems, nothing but those boxy SUV Baller sh*t vehicles.  Even in the hotspots for super/sports/muscle cars etc, it's all I been running into.  The only reason I am not complaining is because I have finally completed modding and filling my impounds/garages/safehouse garages THE DAY BEFORE Patch 1.07 was released (lucky me, eh? finishing my collection with the Sultan).

I don't search for cars anymore but surely noticed these are the only piece of sh*t cars on the road as well, for every 30 Ballers, you will find ONE different car basically, pathetic morons working on this game I tell ya.

LeRocket
  • LeRocket

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

No no, guys. This guy has a point, I've just started playing with the new update and 90% of the cars are those boxy looking cars in the photo. I know what you think he is talking about but this is a real issue from the update. I'm going to go delete it now. Rather play offline than to have the game ruined by all these boxy cars.

You're not for real, are you?

Backfire6
  • Backfire6

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Its console limitations. But blame R* anyway :^:

Actually it has NOTHING to do with the console. It's called don't update and it'll be fine. I haven't touched ANY of the updates since I got the game. And I haven't had any issues or duplicated cars seen anywhere.
So actually its because of the update which actually basically bricks the game

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:13 PM

Steal one every 48 minutes and take it to LS Customs for easy cash.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:14 PM

I agree, the updates f*ck up the game.  I also agree though, that if you intertwine SP and MP, it f*cks up your game too.  One of the mods here, Spuds525 or something brought of a valid point in one thread that I can't find now saying something along the lines of going from online to single player back to online back to single player, etc, that is f*cks up the game to cause things to disappear or duplicate, or glitch, etc and I agree.  I don't play online and experience NO problems like this.  The people using both seem to have the biggest problems.

Either Online play mixed with single player play is f*cking it up, or the patches, but for this specific thing seeing Ballers and sh*t is for sure from Patch 1.07, also liscence plates inside M's safehouse all say ALAN     0, it's pathetic.

Canucks
  • Canucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:20 PM

^no i only play single player and its as bad ad ever!
The patches may have made the spawning "system" worse or more obvious anyways
But even at the start it was present just not so obvious

prodigalsunz
  • prodigalsunz

True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:31 PM Edited by prodigalsunz, 14 December 2013 - 05:47 PM.

I never had this bug when playing unpatched version. The variety of vehicles in traffic is amazing in that version.

The bug starts with the GTA:O launch patch, but it did not start to happen untill later in the storyline.

1.06 patch almost solved the bug. I finished the story from start to ending on 1.06 without this bug. It would still occur,

but driving to a different area would solve the problem.

On 1.07 patch the bug got worse. It can now happen as soon as the first mission with Franklin.

@all saying this has been in all previous GTA's:

That is not the problem, I'm well aware of the "I'm driving the Sultan RS, and suddenly everybody has one" memory limitation.

This is much more extreme.

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 05:40 PM Edited by am30, 14 December 2013 - 06:06 PM.

It feels weird without any of the hi-end cars going about now.  Sure, all your Vinewood stars will be driving the GTA equivalent of Jeep Cherokees(!)

A trip to the Playboy mansion reveal (amongst other things - giggidy) the GTA version of a Jeep Chrokee and a Ford Capri.

Yeah......

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

All correct above ^^^

It's true, 1.07 f*cked it up, just turned on my game and see nothing but Oracles, Ballers, Youga Van's complete trash vehicles.  f*cking Rockstar, dumb f*cks!

^no i only play single player and its as bad ad ever!
The patches may have made the spawning "system" worse or more obvious anyways
But even at the start it was present just not so obvious

I also only play single player, and yeah, it IS as bad as ever right now.  Worst f*cking update so far.  Funny, as it was all solely for online and it f*cked up single player.  God damn, Rockstar employees need a couple curb stomps to get their brains back in tact.

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:07 PM

Yeah, I am really pissed.  This is the main reason I don't even turn on the game anymore.  Like past GTA games, I loved cruising down the streets riding out the entire map and finding vehicles in the high-end category.  No matter where I am currently in GTA V, it just keeps giving me Ballers.  I mean, if anything, spawn that Weeni Issi or whatever, COMPACT car so I won't be running into f*ckhead Ballers all the time.  Not to mention, everytime I need to steal a vehicle after dying, a Baller will come up, and I get in and see like 6 red dots all shooting at me and following me in their piece of sh*t Baller SUV's.  No matter where I am.  It can be Paleto Bay, the road the Adder spawns on parked, near Michael's house, I could even be riding the Bati 801RR that I have for Trevor, or a Carbonizzare I have for Franklin and I still don't see what I AM DRIVING currently, just countless numbers of BIG hog vehicles on the road getting in my way making roadblocks.  I won't play it often until a new patch will be released and more than likely from the patch, it'll just f*ck something else up.  This game is complete sh*t right about now, it's nowhere near as fun as it used to be when 1.05 and .06 was released.  1.07 ruined the GTA spirit for me, and Rockstar can eat a dick for all I care.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:26 PM

I'm sorry, with a title like that...

4dab54a7d70cf37474020b0c7d7ff5ba.jpg

• robban likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:19 PM

FIXED!  I installed 1.08 and it's back to normal now, I see tons of Sports Cars, Ballers, Supers, etc.  Every classification is now spawning and spawning better than ever for my game!

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 18 December 2013 - 04:43 PM

I was playing for 5 mins, and then I saw something weird. I took this pic, and I was really shocked..

a5a9cd79fb5e8638510e790e8b4f83e1.png

So I counted and there are 18 of the same cars in this picture. Why do the same cars appear all the time? NO VARIATION? They are in a line, 18 CARS? THE SAME? Whenever I chose a car, it seems to appear everywhere, literally..

I just noticed this after the latest update, it was not like this before. WTF?

EDIT: I have been standing in this exact same spot for 5 minutes now, and they just KEEP COMING!? Seriously..

http://gtaforums.com...entry1064281786

Its console limitations. But blame R* anyway :^:

Lame excuse.

fanboy detected!!!!!!!!111111111111

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

Since 1776

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:01 PM

Console limitations. I'm pretty sure IV's PC version didn't have this (or a lot less). When the next GTA comes out (or when V launches on PC and/or next-gen) you can expect this to be gone or very limited.

This still happened in IV for PC, especially if you had a few modded vehicles in your game.

However, since our platform doesn't suck the proverbial fat hairy swingers, we got a patch for it from the mod scene and it doesn't happen any more, no matter what.

I dont have this problem on PC with IV but can you send me link for the mod so there will be even more different cars?

In IV I find that it happens mostly in Bohan. When driving up the road past Elizabeta's apartment, the side of the road would be lined up with the same car.

Also if you have too many modded cars in the game, the taxi bug shows up, and the game only spawns taxi cabs. Someone made a script to fix this bug and add more variation in IV's traffic.

http://www.gta4-mods...afficload-f9780

It uses a lot of memory though, so make sure you have at least 4GB of RAM.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:00 PM

If this is new to you, must haven't played the past GTAs. It's always been like this occasional.

Markhosdangerous
  • Markhosdangerous

Markos Dangerous

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:06 PM

At least super cars doesn't spawn on poor zones, like Turismos on South Bohan

zielarz119
  • zielarz119

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:06 AM

If this is new to you, must haven't played the past GTAs. It's always been like this occasional.

I played SA and IV on PC and it wasn't like that never so im guessing it is console limitations. I installed once GTA IV on very very slow PC and there was only taxi spawns everywhere

PZVNGI
  • PZVNGI

BOSS

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

It's called a cruise. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users