Photo

Tips to fall asleep easier/earlier?

33 replies to this topic
uzi 9mm
  • uzi 9mm

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:36 PM

I used to have trouble sleeping, but now I have a routine. If you keep thinking about sh*t while youre in bed, you'll never fall asleep fast. You need to go to bed and just close your eyes, relax, don't think of anything exciting, sad, bad, scary, interesting, nerve racking or problematic, just sleep. It's the thinking that keeps you up, one thing leads to another and before you know it you've been thinking for a good few hours, then when you get so tired that you can't even find the energy to think, you fall asleep, give your brain a rest, don't think.

I have an electric heater on so when I wake up it's nice and warm, and it's quite a loud sounding one too because it blows out hot air, but there's something about sleeping in the warmth of my bed, with a heater buzzing that I just drop off too.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 December 2013 - 11:03 PM

I used to have trouble sleeping, but now I have a routine. If you keep thinking about sh*t while youre in bed, you'll never fall asleep...

That is where the 'counting of sheep' used to come in. Dull the mind to doze off.

• D- Ice likes this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

And I thought I was weird for needing a fan to sleep, even when it's freezing. I didn't know so many people did that.

That's me man.. it's cold at night here last few days, I still have my fan and A/C going. I can only sleep when I'm cool these days. Wake up all sore throat and sh*t lol

Vodou Marekaj Fantom
  • Vodou Marekaj Fantom

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

Use melatonin, that sh*t's a hormone that promotes sleep, IT'S NOT A SLEEPING PILL

or booze

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users