Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who was heartless enough to choose ending B?

16 replies to this topic
tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:02 PM

If you did, you are truly evil. 

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:27 PM

True dat

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

So im evil cause a game gave me a choice and B was the choice?

Badass Big J
  • Badass Big J

Badass

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:33 PM

who cares i want 3 of them die

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

I went with option D,that`s how bad-ass I am.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:44 PM

f*ck Michael. f*ck Trevor. If I had the option, I'd kill them both, and take BOTH their shares from UDP as fRankling

AmbientZed
  • AmbientZed

Le Jetpack Du Fromage

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:45 PM

I went with option D,that`s how bad-ass I am.

It wasn't an option, we all know you love the D without hesitation.

• Apex Predator, WorldWideFM, WildBrick142 and 3 others like this

Lukijs
  • Lukijs

Badump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:40 PM

I played through all ending starting A) ,I actually also felt bad for Trevor ,for Michael a lot more :D ,I am glad I finished with c) :)

TravÝs.
  • TravÝs.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:42 PM

Any normal person would of picked option C.

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:44 PM

I did pick B but even A and C.
Who I am? True Neutral?

[ÁT]
  • [ÁT]

The Sword Swingin' Surgeon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

I picked B. I didn't like Michael or Trevor but Michael tipped me when he said Devin Weston investing the money he owed Franklin was a good thing. Didn't like being his lapdog either.. bye Mikey! Lol

tapz63
  • tapz63

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:03 PM

I killed trevor cause he was a drug addicted bully, not that I cared much about that as its a videogame, but I had assumed that one character had to go and so he was sacrificed :)

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

I just went with option C because it's the only option that gives the story a proper ending. But to be honest, I think Michael had to go. He's one of the most selfish characters I've seen so far. He really thinks about no one but himself and what's best for him.

And at the other hand, I think Trevor receives too much hate. Yes, he has moments where there's some kind of switch turned on that changes him in a total psychopath. But once you look besides those moments you can see that he actually has a great personality. Too bad almost no one wants to see that.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

R* would never kill off Franklin, he was just getting started. I knew before the game released that you would have to kill trevor or michael in an ending choice lol. 

Delacyjones
  • Delacyjones

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:17 PM Edited by Delacyjones, 12 December 2013 - 06:19 PM.

I picked c, my friend picked Trevor, and I didn't want to kill either of them, but I would have considered killing both and franklin getting all the money.
BTW I couldn't kill kill Trevor, because I like his insults, especially the ones for cops, "ooooh you look so Tough officer"

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

I know the OP is kind of joking around... but really...... After everything else, all the people you killed, all the people you rob, everything else you do in the game leading up to the end... and none of that already makes you evil???

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I just went with option C because it's the only option that gives the story a proper ending. But to be honest, I think Michael had to go. He's one of the most selfish characters I've seen so far. He really thinks about no one but himself and what's best for him.

And at the other hand, I think Trevor receives too much hate. Yes, he has moments where there's some kind of switch turned on that changes him in a total psychopath. But once you look besides those moments you can see that he actually has a great personality. Too bad almost no one wants to see that.

Not to mention that Mike tells to pube head that he is a murdering psycho, but he doesn't want to admit it when he is with Trevor.

Let's not forget that Trevor isn't that good. He may be my fav out of the three but the fact he treats like sh*t Ron and Wade and manipulated them so they feel like they need him shows that he can be a selfish prick as well.

Basically, they are both equally psychotic assholes, only that Michael tries to hide it (and even people buy the idea that he is a sane person).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users