GTA 5 Online How To Get The Hotknife Free

26 replies to this topic
MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:35 PM

GTA 5 Online How To get The Hotknife Free ( Not A Duplication Glitch )

The Guide will be in a link below but will try to explain the best i can in text. This will be delivered With a tracker and insured.

Open internet on your ifruit

Go To Travel and Transport

Select Legendary sport

Click on the Elergy rh8

Then Chick the Home Button on the Top Left of the Internet browser

Hover over address www.eyeyfind.info  press B&A together you will go back to Elegy RH8 page but have a keypad

Remove the  27 from the end of the webpage link and  put 29

Press enter

You will now se a Hotknife Image

Press The Home icon again

Hover over the link again www.eyefind.info Press b&A over link

You will now be looking at a hotknife image with a keypad once more

Remove cardetails from the end of the website link  replace with purchase car

Press Enter

DONE it will be delivered to your garage You can fully upgrade as you please

NOTE

you can only get this car out by calling your mechanic and you can only get it back in by getting another car out

Full guide here http://goo.gl/x9GykG

• gear999 and Xanbukka like this

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Confirmed, but there is no space - it's just "purchasecar".

This also works for the other unavailable vehicles. The Chameleon is #28 (right after the Elegy), and it would be interesting to see if any other random numbers come up with anything as well. You may need to hit "A&B" (Xbox) or "X&O" (ps3) simultaneously numerous times, and also retry all the steps to get this to work. It took me a few tries.
  • MrCaffiene82 likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

If anyone is wondering why I don't post anymore, it's be

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Is this without the collectors edition?

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yes, it is. It works. I got it without the CE. Some guy thought I had CE and got jealous so he started shooting at my Hotknife with a shotgun to destroy it while I was getting new clothes. When I got out, he tried to shoot me but I shot him with my own shotgun. That knob was level 10. Made me chuckle.

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:21 PM

Yes, it is. It works. I got it without the CE. Some guy thought I had CE and got jealous so he started shooting at my Hotknife with a shotgun to destroy it while I was getting new clothes. When I got out, he tried to shoot me but I shot him with my own shotgun. That knob was level 10. Made me chuckle.

Sweet, I will go and try it now, hopefully this will work for the Carbon RS and the Kmamelion too.

Foppezão
  • Foppezão

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

Wow, this awesome.

Can you get literally every car with this glitch?

Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

Does it by any chance work for single player?  I don't have Collector's Edition and would love a Khamelion and Carbon RS, lol

MrCaffiene82
  • MrCaffiene82

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:25 AM

its a way to get it without buying the collectors edition

Foppezão
  • Foppezão

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:41 AM

So, if you want to get an adder this way, you still need to pay right?

Foppezão
  • Foppezão

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:03 AM Edited by Foppezão, 13 December 2013 - 10:05 PM.

Hotknife has terrible understeer though, lol =P

NYCItalian
  • NYCItalian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:01 AM Edited by NYCItalian, 13 December 2013 - 02:02 AM.

Khamelion-28

Hot Knife- 29

Carbon RS- 30

One thing though- the cars are invisible in your garage so the only way to use them is to call the mechanic.

It can also replace an existing car even if you have open slots so just a word of caution before you try it.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 December 2013 - 08:07 AM

Does it by any chance work for single player?  I don't have Collector's Edition and would love a Khamelion and Carbon RS, lol

Well this is interesting. The car websites are there, and you can view the cars with description but attempting to purchase one glitched the game. It immediately pulled me off the internet, my HUD and radar were missing, I couldn't switch characters, access the garage, or go back on the internet. I also did not receive the car. Reloading fixed the problem, but no Khamelion or Stinger GT.    

• Militia likes this

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:22 AM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 13 December 2013 - 09:25 AM.

Anyone tried bringing the Hotknife, Carbon RS and Khamelion into single player using a save editor, using the same method to bring other normally unobtainable/mission only vehicles into the game (unobtainable vehicles such as the Cargo Plane, Cutter and Clown Van).

Also, hopefully someone figures out a way to get the Blimp without the code, which would come in handy for me seeing as though I no longer have it (My PS3 recently corrupted, and the only way to fix it was restoring, which meant by-by save games, by-by DLC and by-by PSN, I had to start fresh on GTA Online because of this which meant by-by stimulus and by-by Eclipse Apartment).

• Militia likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

I can see why no one drives the Khamelion. It's like driving a car on a stick. It sure is pretty looking though. 

dj_ace
  • dj_ace

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

the hotknife is sick looking, but it turns and breaks like sh*t

Foppezão
  • Foppezão

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:56 PM Edited by Foppezão, 13 December 2013 - 09:59 PM.

I heard rumours that R* is gonna delete these 'illegal' cars(in a next update?), those who got it from the glitch. God i hope not(from what i've invested), its less evil than getting a billion from the LS customs glitch.

Most of the cars drive like a brick anyway, hahah

nuer
  • nuer

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:39 AM

I also heard rumors that R* is not gonna delete these "illegal" cars(in a next update), from those who got it from the glitch. God i hope not(from what i've invested), its less evil than getting a billion from the LS customs glitch.

Most of the cars drive like a wall anyway, hahah

• Foppezão likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:53 AM

Okay. I was f*cking about with this in SP, tried it on Sanandreassuperautos.com. I could get the pages that aren't there in SP, like the Dune Buggy and Sanchez 2. The picture and descriptions showed up, but the the car names said "undefined undefined" and none of them had a price listed. I attempted to buy a glitched car, and it took me all the way to the confirmation page. I however never received an email, and the car never showed up.  

• Militia likes this

Wolficide
  • Wolficide

Wolf.

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:09 PM

No it does not sadly. It just takes away your minimap and HUD. IDK why it does that but yeah. :rampage:

• Militia likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

I don't understand why the page is accessible in Single Player at all. The Warstock site just redirects you back to the main page if you try to access a hidden one.

I tried the numbers for the Beach Bum cars on Sanandreassuperautos. The game whigged out and told me to buy the required DLC. Obviously there is no DLC up in the store. I was redirected to the picture of the Kalahari, and it said like, no sale, or sale error... something like that. 

Still very weird that it's coded into the Single Player at all.     

• Militia and the_domin8or like this

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 December 2013 - 01:10 AM

Make sure that after you guys glitch the game to get things you don't deserve, that you come here after and complain about your game not working properly

There is NO reason to f*ck up your game with a car that we will ALL be able to get, eventually
  • chainsoar likes this

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Doing this online has not, as far as I can tell, f*cked my game up.

Hell, even in Single Player reloading fixed the problems caused. 

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2013 - 10:19 AM

Make sure that after you guys glitch the game to get things you don't deserve, that you come here after and complain about your game not working properly

There is NO reason to f*ck up your game with a car that we will ALL be able to get, eventually

Time to cope with reality CrazyGoof, gta 5 sucks dick & we don't care about it whatsoever. Have fun paying for that hurtin DLC. If you aren't ripping this game off like it's already done to you, then what the hell is wrong with you?

Some guy online who I've never talked to before gave me & my buddy $65,000,000 each out of the blue, and gave my other buddy $97,000,000. If you work that out to Cockstar's GTA bucks it works out to around $10,000 real dollars in 5 seconds. Suck dick R*.

Foppezão
  • Foppezão

Thug

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by Foppezão, 01 February 2014 - 07:04 PM.

edit...

chatD4VIS-360
  • chatD4VIS-360

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

I have the collectors edition so boo-yah

the_domin8or
  • the_domin8or

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:25 AM

I don't understand why the page is accessible in Single Player at all. The Warstock site just redirects you back to the main page if you try to access a hidden one.

I tried the numbers for the Beach Bum cars on Sanandreassuperautos. The game whigged out and told me to buy the required DLC. Obviously there is no DLC up in the store. I was redirected to the picture of the Kalahari, and it said like, no sale, or sale error... something like that. 

Still very weird that it's coded into the Single Player at all.     

sorry for replying to an old convo but maybe this is a sign a new paid dlc will come out where you can buy the se cars

Rwande
  • Rwande

psychopath

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 07:55 PM

I heard rumours that R* is gonna delete these 'illegal' cars(in a next update?), those who got it from the glitch. God i hope not(from what i've invested), its less evil than getting a billion from the LS customs glitch.

Most of the cars drive like a brick anyway, hahah

R* can suck my 11 inch dick after i f*ck their ass split open for not giving us an option to buy them additionally and for not being able to transfer our progress from one console to another.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users