Photo

What Cars Do You Drive?

115 replies to this topic
Delin__
  • Delin__

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

I'll just grab a cab and skip the ride for the most time to get somewhere and while cruising around I'll just grab the fastest car possible(I'm not that interested in cars) :)

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:21 AM

0_0.jpg

I drive or ride all. All fully modded. But my favorites are the Tailgater (for cruising), Sentinel XS (great cover and great handling), Nemesis for losing cops while riding through apartments and stunting (including backflip 360s at the half pipe), Bifta (forliquor store robberies)

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:53 AM

I love the cars most people never think twice about. I wish more cars from IV made it into V, like the Fortune, Willard, Virgo and Faction. Supercars are overrated.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• PineboxFiller, zZDR1VER584Zz, Yinepi and 1 other like this

REXX
  • REXX

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:39 AM

To be honest, I wish Rockstar had included the Rebla in GTA V. I absolutely loved cruising around Liberty City in it. Would have been nice to do the same around San Andreas. Oh, well.

MetalMilitia89
  • MetalMilitia89

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:26 PM

To be honest, I wish Rockstar had included the Rebla in GTA V. I absolutely loved cruising around Liberty City in it. Would have been nice to do the same around San Andreas. Oh, well.

There is a few vehicles from GTA III that I wish were in V, as well.  Seems like MOST, not all, but most of the cars from IV are in V.  Along with the classics like the Banshee, Infernus, etc.  The selection is good enough, tbh, right now.  But of course the more cars the better.  No need for every car in the world, though, as there is limited space to store them.

If Rockstar ever increases the storage space for vehicles, then we can talk about adding more cars in, lol

caddymanlnl
  • caddymanlnl

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 02:29 PM

Might as well take the fastest car out. I have no daily driver but the first car I take out is the entity.

That eventually gets blown up. Then I call mechanic and request whatever. Favs are buccaneer, coquette, cogno, carbo, etc.

suicidehummer
  • suicidehummer

This post will self destruct in 3... 2... 1...

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:14 PM

There is a few vehicles from GTA III that I wish were in V, as well.  Seems like MOST, not all, but most of the cars from IV are in V.  Along with the classics like the Banshee, Infernus, etc.  The selection is good enough, tbh, right now.  But of course the more cars the better.  No need for every car in the world, though, as there is limited space to store them.

If Rockstar ever increases the storage space for vehicles, then we can talk about adding more cars in, lol

Just make multiple save games. Then you can save as many cars as you want.

And most cars from IV didn't return, out of 130 cars in IV, only 42 made it into V. And they could have chosen a much better 42... how could they leave out the Faction?

• PineboxFiller likes this

sergeantolivo1999
  • sergeantolivo1999

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 11:22 PM

I drive the vapid stanier, customized it to look like a police car.

• PineboxFiller likes this

Captain Revenge
  • Captain Revenge

San Andreas Serial Killer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

I am down to 5 cars.

Dominator - with all mods, love that car, sounds cool and its fun to drive and drift. Also makes a great 100% armored vehicle that is tall enough to hide behind for cover.

Adder - with all mods, all chrome paint job, cool to drive, but the best car with all the best mods still does not have the top speed meter pinned.

Annis Elergy RH8 - with all the mods, fast car, turns on a dime and was originally free.

Coquette - all the mods, fun to drive every now and then.

Carbonizzer- all the mods, and fun every now and then as well.

zZDR1VER584Zz
  • zZDR1VER584Zz

Carcyclopedian

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:19 AM

faction.jpg0_0.jpg

The faction was such a sweet car and would have been way fun to mod in gtaV now its been reduced to these old pieces of sh*t that are scattered all over the back alleys and junk yards of San Andreas...... so sad :cry:

• suicidehummer likes this

zZDR1VER584Zz
  • zZDR1VER584Zz

Carcyclopedian

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

0_0.jpg

I also Drive A Dundreary Regina, sweet cruiser.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

I generally just drive the characters' personal cars. I never know what I'm gonna get into while I'm driving so I always know their cars will respawn. 

However, Michael has a dark blue Monroe and red-orange Stinger. I'd say those are my favorite for hwy driving. Franklin's Carbonizzare is nice for city driving.

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 07:43 PM Edited by I<3GTAV, 12 January 2014 - 07:44 PM.

Here's my Online collection: (from left to right clockwise)

0_0.jpg

Purple Entity XF w/ gold rims

Yellow Carbonizarre

Black Phoenix

Black Gauntlet w/ light green racing stripe and light green rims

Black Sandking XL

Yellow and gray Bati 801

White Vacca w/ light blue rims

I plan on getting a Sultan RS if I can find one.

zZDR1VER584Zz
  • zZDR1VER584Zz

Carcyclopedian

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:46 AM

0_0.jpg

yup. Drove it so much ran it right to the ground.... gonna miss driving this car A LOT.

• suicidehummer likes this

REXX
  • REXX

The Subject | The Hotchick

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

I have actually put my cars to one side for a while and started driving something thats a little more challenging. Yes, I'm now driving this monster of a thing! Some of the conversations over the trucks radio are quite funny. I wish they had put trucking side missions in the game. I would be trucking all the time!

xfn9.jpgzb8k.jpg

urtyoudonebrah
  • urtyoudonebrah

The Lurker

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by urtyoudonebrah, 29 January 2014 - 07:01 PM.

P-996 LAZER, Adder

GTAVKing2013
  • GTAVKing2013

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:10 AM

Already a topic for that. 

http://gtaforums.com...6-pimp-my-whip/

Post your collection there !  :)

I think this person made this topic because there was already so many posts on the other thread and he wanted to start over, kind of

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

lost in Los Santos

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:11 AM

I have actually put my cars to one side for a while and started driving something thats a little more challenging. Yes, I'm now driving this monster of a thing! Some of the conversations over the trucks radio are quite funny. I wish they had put trucking side missions in the game. I would be trucking all the time!

xfn9.jpgzb8k.jpg

i want a tractor unit, not a trailer, just the truck, shame we cant save them

MGT86
  • MGT86

Hustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:42 PM

after 1.11 i grabbed the new cars and added them to my garage so here is one of three THE ALPHAA!!

http://socialclub.ro...F2U2HYgteivi7cg

http://socialclub.ro...b40yh5mB8x9tQRw

i went with the rolls royce theme and put a nice black with a brown metallic pearlescent paint with some sportier carbon black rims and added a spoiler and the round exhaust pipes to give it a sportier look.

JoeBlobs
  • JoeBlobs

blzit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2015 - 05:53 AM

tBqDYsd.jpgyG3Bm0h.jpgK4jJAIp.jpgRQooRDU.jpglX8nI2g.jpg
and a bunch more.

KPKaccountt
  • KPKaccountt

Crackhead

• Members
  • Taiwan

Posted 06 August 2016 - 05:54 PM

The Minivan. It feels realistic to drive a slow family car. 

Twi_Sparkle
  • Twi_Sparkle

Half Brony Half Furry, because I can

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2016 - 01:57 PM

I drive many, these are a few I've got on Imgur, so here goes

First up

GXrOP1y.png

Second

Kklo7zP.png

And to the person on top, Minivan

cWxTPlW.png

BoxiestSumo
  • BoxiestSumo

Reckless Driver

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 August 2016 - 12:50 PM Edited by BoxiestSumo, 27 August 2016 - 12:56 PM.

I mostly drive cars I find on the streets, usually Ballers, Staniers, Reginas, Bisons and Mesas or I drive Trevor's Bodhi and Frank's all black Buffalo S.
I rarely use the cars I have in my garage

EDIT: Forgot the armoured penumbra (yep) I sometimes recreate for fun

wevvo744
  • wevvo744

joined about a week ago!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 August 2016 - 05:09 PM

As I've just started online on my 2nd account, for now I have matte black armoured kuruma with a sea green pearl on it (stock rims) and an obey 9F cabrio (night purple metallic and gold rims).

lycan_jedi
  • lycan_jedi

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2016 - 08:55 AM

Normally just drive the Characters cars, but I love the Infernus, and my crown jewel the Jester Sport.

MrEnigma
  • MrEnigma

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 September 2016 - 03:58 PM

Been on a Luxo-Sport kick with Michael, strictly Jaguars (F620, Lynx, Jackal).  It's up in the air with Franklin.....go back & forth between the Virgo/Virgo Classic, Faction and Sentinel XS.  Also up in the air with Trevor........almost always have him rolling in a Phoenix, Buffalo or Mesa.  Have recently been using a Banshee 900R with him though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users