Photo

What Cars Do You Drive?

108 replies to this topic
Militia
  • Militia

Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 11:49 AM Edited by Militia, 27 December 2013 - 11:48 AM.

Tank is horrible.  Drive over 4 cars, you die!

Obtain a Police Riot.  That is where it's at.

I've lasted over 2 hours with the Riot.  2 hours 3 minutes to be exact.

It's difficult to get, and I advice to get it in Single Player as you can store it there, but not in Online.

The Lazer and Tank are far inferior to the Riot.

Try out the Barracks which you can purchase for your hanger, that is also pretty "strong" and love to ram vehicles on the highway with it.

I don't have it to run over cars. It's more satisfying to blow stuff up with it. And it respawns so I don't care if it gets destroyed.

I have a riot truck parked behind the Vanilla Unicorn. I love it more for the free body armor than driving around in it. Besides, it's horribly slow. At least the tank can shoot.

It's also inevitable.  Sooner or later you WILL roll over a cop car.  If you continue DRIVING the tank down a road while aiming in the air at helicopters, police cars will spawn in front of your tank and you WILL eventually roll over a few.  Unless if you're the type of guy who doesn't even bother with the choppers, or remains not moving when aiming at them, lol

Nah, blowing stuff up gets boring.  Stay under your hanger if you want to blow stuff up.  The cop cars spawn in the airport from a distance, it's fun for like an hour max shooting them from a distance (target practice).  Sure it respawns.  But who wants to die in 5 minutes, respawn at the hospital, drive all the way back to the airport, and repeat process?  Annoying this process, much easier to stay under hanger and use tank until you get bored, not dying 20 times and coming back to it, waste of time, really.

You can also shoot guns, use stickies, grenades, molotovs from the Riot.  And it's more of a challenge as well.  The tank is so easy to blow cars up, I like a challenge.

I use my entety XF for joyriding my adder for racing and my Buffalo for joyriding with friends

Lol, switch the Entity and Adder.  Adder for joyriding and Entity for racing, you do know it beats the Adder right?  Adder is second fastest, Entity is first, and Cheetah is third.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:22 PM

the adder looks better as is less common

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:32 PM

^^^

?

The Adder is found at Michael's house area parked, 90% of the time.  Also can be bought.  Very common imo...Of course it doesn't drive on the road or found in traffic, but nor does three other Super Cars (Entity XF, Cheetah, Vacca)

Luuk'
  • Luuk'

Sup

• Members
  • Nigeria

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:41 PM

Entity XF can only be bought.

Driving now: Unmarked Cruiser. Most badass police vehicle, after the Riot. :)

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:47 PM

Entity XF can only be bought.

Driving now: Unmarked Cruiser. Most badass police vehicle, after the Riot. :)

Some people actually claim to have seen the Cheetah, Vacca, Entity XF, and Adder in traffic, but never show pictures, so I don't believe them lol

Yeah, the Unmarked Cruiser is awesome, so is the FIB Buffalo.  But of course, Riot beats everything lol

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Handsome Daredevil Zol

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 27 December 2013 - 04:14 PM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 27 December 2013 - 04:16 PM.

i didnt know car explosions damage the rhino.

i thought it was just if your shots explode too close to you

The Rhino has HORRIBLE damage in this game.  GTA III, Vice City, nearly INVINCIBLE.  San Andreas is the game where it took a turn for the worse, it got a lot weaker.  No tank in IV, and they brought it back in V, but it's horrible.  You can die anywhere from 4 minutes as my worst 5 star wanted level run, up to 20-25 minutes maximum.  So what I been doing is staying under the hanger until I get 5 stars, THEN bring it out of the hanger and go as long as I can.  You can last all day under hanger, only 30 minutes or less outside of hanger, it's worthless vehicle in this game, bearly use it!

i guess it makes sense that they nerfed it in this game, seeing as it can be used online

with all these tank children running around, the last thing you'd want is for their tanks to be able to just run around blowing other players up for hours, barely taking any damage.

PS. the adder seems like the most overrated vehicle imo. almost every server i'm in has at least one kid drivin around in a chrome adder.

• Militia likes this

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:53 PM

When I drive the tank, I normally take it to the Grand Senora Desert and take it up into the mountains. Cars won't get in your way and you can still have a bit of fun. I do it sometimes just to pass the time. I was trying to get my hands on the Meeryweather Canis Mesa the other day, its a right damn shame that you can't save it in your garage during the mission.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:57 PM

i didnt know car explosions damage the rhino.

i thought it was just if your shots explode too close to you

The Rhino has HORRIBLE damage in this game.  GTA III, Vice City, nearly INVINCIBLE.  San Andreas is the game where it took a turn for the worse, it got a lot weaker.  No tank in IV, and they brought it back in V, but it's horrible.  You can die anywhere from 4 minutes as my worst 5 star wanted level run, up to 20-25 minutes maximum.  So what I been doing is staying under the hanger until I get 5 stars, THEN bring it out of the hanger and go as long as I can.  You can last all day under hanger, only 30 minutes or less outside of hanger, it's worthless vehicle in this game, bearly use it!

i guess it makes sense that they nerfed it in this game, seeing as it can be used online

with all these tank children running around, the last thing you'd want is for their tanks to be able to just run around blowing other players up for hours, barely taking any damage.

PS. the adder seems like the most overrated vehicle imo. almost every server i'm in has at least one kid drivin around in a chrome adder.

Adder is overrated indeed.  And that Chrome look to it is absolutely AWFUL, most likely the worst vehicle in Chrome.

The only way to last long inside the tank is by remaining underneath your hanger, doing it this way, you won't take on helicopter bullet spray at all, and the cop cars RARELY drive underneath the hanger, so you can easily just pick them off and have "target practice" in the tank under the hanger for HOURS.  Take it out, you die within 15-20 mins, pretty useless lol

When I drive the tank, I normally take it to the Grand Senora Desert and take it up into the mountains. Cars won't get in your way and you can still have a bit of fun. I do it sometimes just to pass the time. I was trying to get my hands on the Meeryweather Canis Mesa the other day, its a right damn shame that you can't save it in your garage during the mission.

I think you can get this vehicle in the mission "The Wrap Up" toward the end I believe...I know that this vehicle IS storable in Single Player man.  I never looked into this one personally as I hate jeeps/SUV's and what not and much prefer Supers, Sports, and Sports Classics.  I also have an 801RR and THREE Coupes (Cognoscenti Cabrio, Ocelot F620, and Ubermacht Zion with the top on it)

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Handsome Daredevil Zol

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by OriginalCharacter, 28 December 2013 - 04:03 AM.

Adder is overrated indeed.  And that Chrome look to it is absolutely AWFUL, most likely the worst vehicle in Chrome.

The only way to last long inside the tank is by remaining underneath your hanger, doing it this way, you won't take on helicopter bullet spray at all, and the cop cars RARELY drive underneath the hanger, so you can easily just pick them off and have "target practice" in the tank under the hanger for HOURS.  Take it out, you die within 15-20 mins, pretty useless lol

chrome is ugly as f*ck on any car really, thats why i aint in no hurry to unlock it.

what i really want is that midnight purple metallic, that'd look sexy as f*ck with a green pearlescent attached to it. my gallardo in Gran Turismo 5 had that and i wanna remake it in this game.

the funnest thing to do with the tank imo is pick the police helicopters off, its so fun watching them go up in flames and then fall down like flys

PumpuliKivi
  • PumpuliKivi

Snitch

• Members

Posted 28 December 2013 - 10:06 AM

0_0.jpg

Only car i really drive. Even though i have 85 million in cash i still like this. Slap a rollcage in there and you are ready for some stunts. :lol:

• lizardman563, gear999 and REXX93 like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:33 AM

chrome is ugly as f*ck on any car really, thats why i aint in no hurry to unlock it.

what i really want is that midnight purple metallic, that'd look sexy as f*ck with a green pearlescent attached to it. my gallardo in Gran Turismo 5 had that and i wanna remake it in this game.

the funnest thing to do with the tank imo is pick the police helicopters off, its so fun watching them go up in flames and then fall down like flys

I like to shoot down the choppers as well, but usually when you are aiming at them while driving straight forward in the tank, cop cars will spawn right in front of you, so it's inevitable that you roll over top of them and cause them to explode your tank sooner or later.  So now I just stay in the hanger with the tank so this doesn't happen and can last hours inside it.  I gain 5 stars inside the hanger, then when I get bored in there within 30-45 mins, I take it out in the aiport and finish the rest of the time I got inside it before exploding it.  Usually an extra 15-20 minutes when I take it out on a "good" day.  Sometimes 4-5 minutes lol

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

0_0.jpg

Only car i really drive. Even though i have 85 million in cash i still like this. Slap a rollcage in there and you are ready for some stunts. :lol:

That... that is amazing.

REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:33 PM

0_0.jpg

Going to be honest, I like that car! Great idea too! Might even get my self an old banger to mess around in! Thumbs up mate!

JAKEwithCHEESE
  • JAKEwithCHEESE

Downhill Drifter

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

poo.jpgp.jpg0_111.jpg

DRIFT WITH ME ON XBOX: jakeyboe

LaFerrari
  • LaFerrari

I Will Bomb Your Car

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:17 AM Edited by LaFerrari, 29 December 2013 - 04:18 AM.

wow! the coquettes looks nice! whats your crew name anyway?

Vorsteiner

Pegassi Autobot
  • Pegassi Autobot

Handsome Daredevil Zol

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

some of my color schemes

5X9G09H.jpg

Y2Uli8k.jpg

KVUsqGT.jpg

obv. the orange cheetah is mine

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:53 PM

my everyday car, for missions, roaming and causing trouble

fresh out of the garage...

0_0.jpg

after a hard days work...

0_0.jpg

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 29 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

My daily driver

58AFDA39-FCD4-4567-9FCE-708813729A18-322

The Cruiser

stinger04.jpg

The Getaway Car

0_0.jpg

• Militia likes this

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

rocks my shox

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:43 PM

Entity XF

xfe.jpg

Grotti Stinger

stingr.jpg

Grotti Cheetah

00.jpg

• Militia likes this

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Grotti Stinger
stingr.jpg

I see that ALAN 0 plate.
  • Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

Hahahahaahaha ^^^

Just fixed those f*cking plates today, come back to forum, and see this!  f*ck those plates man, soo annoying!

An easy fix, though, is get inside the vehicle with the f*cked ALAN   0 Plates, and simply switch characters, when you switch back, the car with the f*cked up plates will be back to normal how you originally intended it to be.

pajkosinjo
  • pajkosinjo

rocks my shox

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

Hahahahaahaha ^^^

Just fixed those f*cking plates today, come back to forum, and see this!  f*ck those plates man, soo annoying!

An easy fix, though, is get inside the vehicle with the f*cked ALAN   0 Plates, and simply switch characters, when you switch back, the car with the f*cked up plates will be back to normal how you originally intended it to be.

The picture or the stinger is older,the other two were taken yesterday

• Militia likes this

optimusmike777
  • optimusmike777

clear eyes, full heart

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

my beloved futo, no need for anything else :lol:

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Pink Sandking SWB when I'm online. That or a Coil Voltic, but I haven't pimped anything because I haven't unlocked many good mods yet. Trying to waste glitched shared cash ... fun =/

I'm pretty boring, actually. I mean, I fully upgrade all of the main characters' vehicles when I can, and match their colours to their map colours - Midnight blue for Michael, though (instead of light blue) and bright green for Franklin. Oh. And Trevor has the Dukes of Hazzard horn ... just because.

lann3fors
  • lann3fors

Domestic Battery

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:59 PM

Last few days i have been cruising online in this ride.

0_0.jpg

I could see me in this irl, although maybe not white.

unfairlane
  • unfairlane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:53 AM

Got a Voodoo in my garage :cool:

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

zprBO4Q.jpg

oKbTxXM.jpg

Ignore the tank, that's just there for security. Rough neighborhood.

• Ciaran, Bonnano and Militia like this

Militia
  • Militia

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

You like the Asea a lot?  I ignored the Space Docker and Asea both.  Wasn't too into them.  I rather other cars!

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:35 PM

I've not been online but really want that hotrod.

I skipped page two of this thread but can't believe through 1 & 3 there was no mention of the Feltzer.

My favourite for four reasons,

1) The sound it makes,

2) It does what you ask of it,

3) There are plenty of them about,

4) The sound of it again - Love it!

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Here are my cars:

Sports:

0_0.jpg

I love Ferrari cars! So I had to get a Carbonizzare! My main car online.

0_0.jpg

Got this car since I like Aston Martins. If my Ferrari is impounded, this is my second choice.

0_0.jpg

Got this car since it has a lot of customisation options. Quite rare, and worth the time and effort of upgrading.

Sedans:

My Unmarked cruiser (Notice the SA Exempt plates)  :

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I like using these two German sedans during missions as they look awesome!

Futo:

0_0.jpg

Modified the f*ck out of this car! Spent well over 200k in mods. 

I like 50's cars, so I also had to get myself a classic:

0_0.jpg

My first GTA Online car, now I just occasionally drive it, since I have a Ferrari now! :p

Lastly, my bike:

0_0.jpg

I mainly use this for robbing stores, it provides a quick getaway, and I can keep my helmet on instead of putting on a mask that will remove my hair. :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users