What Cars Do You Drive?

108 replies to this topic
REXX93
  • REXX93

QUATREX Special Operations Unit

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:50 AM

I'm not sure if there already is a topic on this, but it would be nice if we posted our cars that we drive on GTA V.

I drive a Grotti Carbonizzare and a Benefactor Surrano.

ufkf.jpg9ap8.jpg

• Dann_47 likes this

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Cruise-Mids Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

more topics like this the merrier :-)

my every day 'mission car' is a buffalo in matte black, this i can throw round, ram other cars etc, plus it carries 4 people, it handles well and doesnt spin out much

ive also got a gauntlet in matte black, elegy in blue, bifta buggy and akuma both in yellow and a cognoscenti, all with subtle mods but i dont use any of these often

ThroatSlasher2
  • ThroatSlasher2

Mr. Orion

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:23 PM

Already a topic for that. 

http://gtaforums.com...6-pimp-my-whip/

Post your collection there !  :)

• Militia likes this

l The Spider l
  • l The Spider l

Ninja

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:49 PM Edited by l The Spider l, 12 December 2013 - 04:50 PM.

I don't know how to post pics through mobile devices so all I can do is list them

Ocelot F620 - I use this for Coupe races and I sometimes cruise in it. The paint job is very Jaguar like, dark green metallic with nautical blue pearlecent.

Albany Buccaneer - I use this for Muscle races. Metallic racing green paint jop with yellow pearlecent.

Benefactor Serrano - This is my job and racing SUV. All blacked out Mafia style.

Stinger GT - I use this for Sports Classics races and every now and again I bring it out to show off. Ferrari matte red paint job.

Ocelot Jackal - This is my four door of choice when it comes to crew robberies or hits. Blacked out same as the SUV.

Pfister Comet - This is my Sports racing car. Metallic race yellow with black rims.

Pegassi Vacca - I use this for cruising around in Free Roam mostly, nice looker and very protective. Metallic yellow with sunrise orange pearlecent.

Entity XF - Supercar of choice right here. Although I rarely use it It's great for racing. Dark blue metallic with ultra blue pearlecent.

Dinka Double-T - My go to vehicle for Free Roam and bike races. Carbon body with lime green secondary and lime green rims.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

That is what I do, too ^

I've already posted my collection inside the Pimp My Whip thread.  42 cars are listed there on page 49.

CrazyRay
  • CrazyRay

8" Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:59 PM

Gauntlet: dark blue metallic with bluish silver pearl and bluish silver stripe

Sandking XL: the bottom half black and the top half dark grey, A-Team style, where it looks all black if you're not paying attention

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:42 PM

I've yet to even see a Gauntlet.  Muscle cars inside my game don't EVER spawn.  Only Buccaneers and FEW Vigeros.  I only ever see Sports Classics, Sports, and Super cars.  I reckon it's because these are the main classification cars I own in all my garages.

DrquasiEvil
  • DrquasiEvil

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

My vacca has brushed black steel paint job (metals), feroci rr rims in black (sports), dual shotgun exhaust, stock hood and mid level spoiler with all other performance upgrades.
My carbonizzare is anthracite black (metallic) with race green pearlescent paint, dual exhaust, carbon hood, high level spoiler, duper 7 mags (sports) in anthracite black and all performance upgrades.
My fusilade is carbon black (metallic) with saxton blue pearlescent paint, vented hood, all skirts, high level spoiler, big bore exhaust, gruppe z mags (tuner) in black. Fully upgraded.
My comet is carbon black (metallic) with gold pearlescent paint, arch extentions, splitter with twin canards, dual shotgun exhaust, roll cage, gt wing, gold super mesh mags (tuner) with custom decal, all perf. Upgrades.
My sentinel xs is stone silver (metallic) with dark green pearlescent paint, carbon hood, big bore exhaust, roll cage, splitter with canards, carbon diffuser and tow hook, skirts, carbon spoiler (or even lip spoiler is nice) and stone silver bippu (suv) wheels. Fully upgraded.
And my banshee is silver (metallic) with ultra blue pearlescent paint (secondary color is bluish silver, and its faint), carbon bumper, carbon hood, dual exhaust, high level spoiler, and endo v.2 dish mags in stone silver. Fully upgraded.
Hope you guys like these "formulas".

thesmileys
  • thesmileys

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

The Duneloader and the Daemon.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:19 PM

I forgot to mention that I also drive a Canis Seminole when it comes to off road adventures. I normally drive it up Mt. Chilliad and around the Chilliad State Wilderness.

tva7.jpg

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 15 December 2013 - 08:57 PM Edited by xenorama, 15 December 2013 - 08:58 PM.

My most common go-to vehicles:

Schwartzer

Voltic

Fusilade

Vacca

Carbonizzare

Bati 801RR

Akuma

Phantom (for rampages)

Dozer

Buzzard (with guns)

Dinghy

CantThinkOfOne2013
  • CantThinkOfOne2013

You're all a bunch of ungrateful children

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 December 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by CantThinkOfOne2013, 16 December 2013 - 03:15 AM.

In GTA V Single Player:

• Micheal: Adder, Skylift, P-996 Lazer, Speeder
  • Franklin: Cheetah, Annihilator, Mallard, Jetmax
  • Trevor: Z-Type, Buzzard Attack Chopper, Cuban 800 (thinking of replacing with a Duster), Seashark

When it comes to GTA Online, my main car was originally this:
SabreTurbo-GTAV-Front.jpg

But thanks to an amazing glitch, I now cruise around in this (except my one is red and black):

Hotknife-1_zps7e1c0c10.jpg

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

The Killer Hills Killer

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

Michael drives a Saxon blue Monroe with a salmon pink pearlescent, and it's just the most beautiful car in the game.

http://rsg.ms/1c5Os6o

gear999
  • gear999

Big Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 15 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

A yellow Comet and a Sanchez with a Patriot livery.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 December 2013 - 11:13 PM Edited by Militia, 15 December 2013 - 11:14 PM.

Anything I can find on the road when I load the game, lol.

I am wierd and don't use any of the 42 stored vehicles and 29 of them modded.  I just collect the cars in this game.  Only time I take one out is if I want to for a session without saving.  Game is glitchy with car storage and losing vehicles, so I can never be too careful.  If I had to choose, though, as there is this strange urge of which car I want to use when I load my game, it'd be the Carbonizzare.  f*cking love this car a lot.  I made mine Lime Green I believe with some red colored tires, but the red is a darker red and it has a private plate on it, like all my other vehicles that I modded, and it's FULLY modded.  Before I changed it to Lime Green, it used to be a darker blue color, I forget which one, with some chrome type of wheels in the "high end" or perhaps "sports" category for wheels, can't remember it was maybe 6 weeks ago, lol.  Love this car, though!  So rare in my game too, completely gone, can't find it, only the one in my garage as Franklin.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 16 December 2013 - 03:10 AM

Anything I can find on the road when I load the game, lol.

I am wierd and don't use any of the 42 stored vehicles and 29 of them modded.  I just collect the cars in this game.  Only time I take one out is if I want to for a session without saving.  Game is glitchy with car storage and losing vehicles, so I can never be too careful.  If I had to choose, though, as there is this strange urge of which car I want to use when I load my game, it'd be the Carbonizzare.  f*cking love this car a lot.  I made mine Lime Green I believe with some red colored tires, but the red is a darker red and it has a private plate on it, like all my other vehicles that I modded, and it's FULLY modded.  Before I changed it to Lime Green, it used to be a darker blue color, I forget which one, with some chrome type of wheels in the "high end" or perhaps "sports" category for wheels, can't remember it was maybe 6 weeks ago, lol.  Love this car, though!  So rare in my game too, completely gone, can't find it, only the one in my garage as Franklin.

Nice to see that your are also a Carbonizzare lover!

• Militia likes this

DangerZone77
  • DangerZone77

ninja not ninjer

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

I rarely use my garaged vehicles in GTA5:online unless I'm just driving from one Strangers and Freaks area to another. When I rob liquor stores I just steal a NPC car preferably a sport like the Rapid GT or Coquette. But when I have missions I like to drive my Infernus. If there's more than 2 people I like the Tailgater. 

Currently my garage has: Sandking XL, Tailgater, Sentinel XS (I had the regular Sentinel but I like the red seats and roll cage), 9F Cabrio, Infernus, Cognoscenti Cabrio, Nemesis (my first personal vehicle - never even knew it was rare), Daemon, Bati 801, Double T.

Had the Bagger (bored of it), Asea (sticker bomb got old fast and slow), Surfer van with surfboard (zzzzz) , Sultan (accidentally replaced it with the 9F Cabrio), Rat Loader (damn you R*!!!). 

Doggydog08
  • Doggydog08

Forumer

• Members

Posted 19 December 2013 - 12:01 AM Edited by Doggydog08, 19 December 2013 - 12:12 PM.

I drive a picador chevy_el_camino_green_1972.jpg

Without the retarded back cover.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:12 AM

Finally, from Patch 1.08, I find Carbonizzares frequently on the road now.  So usually I will get inside one from the road (not the one I have fully modded in my garage) and cruise around the map, easily the best car in the game in my eyes.  Handling is great, speed is great, breaking is great, etc.  Looks awesome as well, I like the Convertible look as much as I like the hard top look, love this vehicle!

DutchGangsta
  • DutchGangsta

Actually nice Online ^^

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

I mostly drive in every fast sport vehicle I find or jack on the road.

I just keep my stored vehicles in their garages, to keep them safe.

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

I mostly drive in every fast sport vehicle I find or jack on the road.

I just keep my stored vehicles in their garages, to keep them safe.

Good thinking, exactly what I do, too.  Since others lost their vehicles, I don't want to also be a victim of losing a vehicle that took my forever to find on the road, so I just jack whatever I can find that is decent enough to drive from the streets of Los Santos.  I just "collect" the vehicles inside my garages.  I do like from Patch 1.08 how a lot more Sports and Supers are spawning, so it makes jacking a ride quite fun now a days when I play.

• DutchGangsta likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

♢ Corverra ♢

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 December 2013 - 07:02 PM

When I played V, I drove my Zion or Schwartzer often and rarely an Oracle II. Those were my most driven. I'm a sucker for premium high performing German autos. :)
  • Militia likes this

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 01:46 AM

All my guys drive a red Bison.

NeedleBanger
  • NeedleBanger

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:24 AM

I drive any car that I can easily rebuy off Luxury Motorsports, because this bullsh*t game erases my good cars every time I take them out of my garage. F*ck this game.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

I drive any car that I can easily rebuy off Luxury Motorsports, because this bullsh*t game erases my good cars every time I take them out of my garage. F*ck this game.

edgy

MGT86
  • MGT86

Peon

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 20 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

My cars that i drive are 

Michael: Daily drives: Tailgater, Serrano in black with the benefactor rims in a light grey,  

based off of this,$T2eC16hHJFsFFR764bg2BSZcQB)7R!~~48_75.J

A black oracle that lookes like the V12 equivalent of the BMW 7 series, Baller 2  in a wine red with stock rims.

Rare Occasions: Grotti Carbionazare with the classic Ferrari Red paint job 

Franklin: Daily drives: white Oracle 2, white Surrano, Gun metal grey with stock black rims Sentiniel XS, grey Futo, Wine red Obey rocoto with black Obey RS rims and a black Baller done up.

Trevor: Daily drives: clean red Rebel, Bright orange landstalker with chrome tip exhausts, black intruder, dark green/black ingot, black sadler black fugitive, red Oracle.

• Sting4S likes this

Joibatsu
  • Joibatsu

Borrows cars for cover

• Members

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:12 AM

I drive the Elegy, since I really can't afford much else at level twenty. The free-auto deal also lets me get around this disappearing car glitch I haven't experienced yet.

At least it's decent for going places, I guess.

REXX93
  • REXX93

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 20 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

Wow! Nice that some of you are also giving detailed descriptions. I suppose I should as well then. My Grotti Carbonizzare is Carbon Black with stock rims and the race suspension, my Benefactor Surano is Ice White with stock rims. My Canis Seminole is Black with Race suspension along with an engine upgrade and brake upgrade. Stock rims.

moostered
  • moostered

Hustler

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:15 PM

My orange vacca, red coquette(I changed the bumbers, skirts, spoilers and put in a roll cage so it looks like a racing car),black ocelot F620 and my indestructible sandking :-).

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

Vacca, 'cuz lambos are awesome

Cheetah, cuz it's fun to send other peoples' cars flying off with it

Entity XF, 'cuz i like the rear end

Dominator, just because it was the first car i stole

A sports car that a higher level player made for me, i forgot the name of it

and wtfever that pick-up truck is called