Photo

Is it just me,

49 replies to this topic
dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

All bicyclists should and will be shot on sight.

This is not classed as griefing, just natrual selection. 

Gonna join your sessions on a BMX every day for the rest of forever. :p

popeye-baby-why-i-oughta.jpg

I kill everybody, you guys better start praying because if I'm in the same lobby, you will get killed, and spawn killed 100 times. You will face my tank, you will get sniped, you will get blown with my sticky bombs and grenades, you will be cut with my broken bottle, you will suffer and die slow.

I will pursue your nickname until I kill you 1000 times. I will find you in real life and rape you and everyone you know. Just kidding. But in the online world I will do all this sh*t.

3c09d14adcdd6626599b630020298af374a0fd83

OMFGSolaX
  • OMFGSolaX

Cheese! :D

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:09 PM

I kill everybody, you guys better start praying because if I'm in the same lobby, you will get killed, and spawn killed 100 times. You will face my tank, you will get sniped, you will get blown with my sticky bombs and grenades, you will be cut with my broken bottle, you will suffer and die slow.

I will pursue your nickname until I kill you 1000 times. I will find you in real life and rape you and everyone you know. Just kidding. But in the online world I will do all this sh*t.

Gangsta sh*t is so damn tight,

might need Dr. Dre for some advice.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:14 PM

Beautiful, just beautiful.

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:15 PM

Gangsta sh*t is so damn tight,

might need Dr. Dre for some advice.

k0g0f4.jpg

Zondar
  • Zondar

Puttin' on an iron shirt.......

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:37 PM

You bad like Michael Jackson.

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:30 PM

That's because there are 2 types of peoples in GTA Online.

Half is doing missions and jobs for fun and money.

The other half glitched and is showing off or griefing peoples with the chrome Adder that they don't deserve.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

Internet BADASS killer

• internet badass killer likes this

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:37 PM

...or has free roam become A LOT more aggressive in the last couple of weeks?
I spent a couple of hours in a free roam lobby last night, I did no missions or death matches and when I checked my stats afterwards I had 39 player kills and had been killed 22 times.
The whole of downtown was one big war zone.

Around patch time the cod kids come back because their friend told them hiests were added.

I normally would write jk here but this is unfortunately true.

T0lly
  • T0lly

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:55 PM

I checked my stats afterwards I had 39 player kills and had been killed 22 times.

If you have 39 kills then you are contributing to or causing the aggression. So it may be just you.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:58 PM

nothing changed you just happened to join a server where sh*t was going down

sometimes it's like that and sometimes every1's spread across the map minding their own buisiness

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:21 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 12 December 2013 - 04:22 PM.

I checked my stats afterwards I had 39 player kills and had been killed 22 times.

If you have 39 kills then you are contributing to or causing the aggression. So it may be just you.

Haha maybe, like I said though I don't really shoot first , but am anyways up for a fight if someone else is and on that server everyone was. From the moment I left my garage there was people shooting me, putting on bounties, sending muggers and mercenaries. The trash talk was flowing (although mostly from me), it really was a fun couple of hours. If every server was like that there'd be no need for missions.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

350x700px-LL-88963eb6_30480939.jpeg

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Furry_Monkey, 12 December 2013 - 04:27 PM.

I grief people with my Chradder, Bifta, Black Hitman Sentinel XS, Entity, etc.... And I deserve it because I'm the most violent person in GTA online.

I killed so many people in GTAO that the actual police came to my house.

Chuck Norris fears my GTAO character.  It's so fast that it can run round the world and punch itself in the back of the head.

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

nothing changed you just happened to join a server where sh*t was going down
sometimes it's like that and sometimes every1's spread across the map minding their own buisiness

It seems to me though as if more lobbies are the second kind you descibe these days.
Before I would say about 50% of the time strangers would shoot you for no reason, now it's more like 90% of the time.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:32 PM

That's because there are 2 types of peoples in GTA Online.

Half is doing missions and jobs for fun and money.

The other half glitched and is showing off or griefing peoples with the chrome Adder that they don't deserve.

butt-hurt.jpg

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:34 PM

I grief people with my Chradder, Bifta, Black Hitman Sentinel XS, Entity, etc.... And I deserve it because I'm the most violent person in GTA online.

I killed so many people in GTAO that the actual police came to my house.

Chuck Norris fears my GTAO character.  It's so fast that it can run round the world and punch itself in the back of the head.

When my GTAO character does press ups the (virtual) world moves...

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Honestly it seems more or less the same as before. It all just depends on the session and the luck of the draw. I've been a bit luckier than before in that I've met people who usually just to hang out and do stupid stuff together, but there is the occasional tanker who makes most people leave the session.

heybud
  • heybud

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Is it just me, or could u have used a less ambiguous title for this thread?

Zondar
  • Zondar

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:48 PM

Is it just me, or could u have used a less ambiguous title for this thread?

No. :p

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

so anybody that kills someone else is automatically an "impotent douche that has family issues and can't get laid".

Terrific, are we playing GTA or the sims?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users