Quantcast

» «
Photo

Can you choose to play Rock* deathmatches only?

7 replies to this topic
Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:12 AM

Over the past couple days I have noticed that deathmatch pretty much blows ass now.  Every time I try to join a deathmatch it's someone's lame ass creation and it's design is not balanced.  To put it bluntly...most people's created deathmatches suck out loud.

My question is:  Is there any kind of option to join a Rock* created deathmatch in the online menu?  Every time I try to join, even from the pause menu, it takes me to someone's created DM, because EVERYONE that makes a DM verifies it.

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

bump

• Tabula Rasa likes this

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:49 AM

I don't think so, don't expect it to happen till atleast patch 1.10 though.

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

Platform: PS3
Mode: Team Deathmatch 6-16 players
Name: Rooftop Rumble
Battle on top of the IAA and FIB building with snipers, RPGs, and more! Special spawn point for rhino tank on top of a building between the two. Grab the mallard and fly over to the helipad where you find a buzzard. Or even parachute to the buzzard from either building and wreak havoc on players. Or cant handle the heat? Jump off the building and take the easy way out

TRY it out!!
Link here:http://rsg.ms/1bY2ln9
Update! Currently
Plays: 31
Dislikes:2
  • TheEpsilonist likes this

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

Battle on top of the IAA and FIB building with snipers, RPGs, and more! Special spawn point for rhino tank on top of a building between the two. Grab the mallard and fly over to the helipad where you find a buzzard. Or even parachute to the buzzard from either building and wreak havoc on players. Or cant handle the heat? Jump off the building and take the easy way out

TRY it out!!
Update! Currently

Another wanker with these stupid unbalanced deathmatches.

• Upggrade likes this

I_Love_Your_TDs
  • I_Love_Your_TDs

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:53 PM

TRY it out!!
Update! Currently

Whats unbalanced? Have you tried it wanker?

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

TRY it out!!
Update! Currently

Whats unbalanced? Have you tried it wanker?

I don't think this topic was created for you to whore out your creation. I've seen you post that f*cking match on so many different topics, I don't want to support you by playing it. 

On topic: No, you can't. When they released the creator, they should've added two options to the phone's Quick Job menu: Join UC Deathmatch / Join UC Race

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:06 PM

On topic: No, you can't. When they released the creator, they should've added two options to the phone's Quick Job menu: Join UC Deathmatch / Join UC Race

Agreed. Though I wouldn't mind seeing UC content in the R* tab if it's given R*'s stamp of approval. 

• Black Rabbit likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users