Photo

North Yankton Problems

8 replies to this topic
zH00NIGAN
  • zH00NIGAN

AngryMasturbater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:40 AM

Anyone else having issues with getting North Yankton to appear? I'm following the instructions to the T in the video posted on GameSpot

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

,you need to be in SP,go to replay missions,replay prolougue,when you get outside to shoot police in the snow,pause game,go to friends,find a friend in an online session,press join game,this will then give you the traditional atrwork loading screen,youl spawn into online,hop in helicopter, head towards docks ( were you deliver simeon cars) youl see in the distance what looks like mountains,keep flying and youl be there

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:55 AM

I know what you mean mate. After successfully glitching North Yankton into my garage I thought I would finally be free to access it whenever I like, instead of simply loading up a new game. I didn't want to have to load up a new game every time I wanted to see North Yankton you see, and furthermore, I have to own it in my garage, its just a part of who I am.

However whenever I call the mechanic to deliver it to me ( I must have everything I own at my immediate disposal you see) most of the time he simply refuses to deliver it, and has the nerve to say it cannot be done.

On the rare occasion he gets his head together and starts delivering it to me, he will sometimes turn around and start going in the opposite direction, getting carried away with what he is doing and will simply enjoy it for himself.

I don't know what to do, I feel I am at the edge of my mind here I don't know any other mechanics I think im really starting to lose my sh*t here.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:57 AM

I don't know what to do, I feel I am at the edge of my mind here I don't know any other mechanics I think im really starting to lose my sh*t here.

No seriously, what the f*ck?

• zH00NIGAN likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:58 AM Edited by Jack Reacher, 12 December 2013 - 07:59 AM.

No seriously, what the f*ck?

Good to see someone else is having similar problems. I feel for you mate, any idea how we can get the mechanic to get his sh*t together and deliver it properly?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

When you want the job done right, you've just gotta do it yourself my boy.

You treat him like sh*t, shoot him, bash him, stab him and pay him a measly 50 bucks, i'm surprised he hasn't flattened your car or frozen your console.

• zH00NIGAN likes this

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:11 AM

When you want the job done right, you've just gotta do it yourself my boy.

You treat him like sh*t, shoot him, bash him, stab him and pay him a measly 50 bucks, i'm surprised he hasn't flattened your car or frozen your console.

I would treat him normally if he didn't say this every time I call him

"Hey you uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need a ride?"

Makes me want to blow his f*cking face off.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:26 AM Edited by marco-polo, 12 December 2013 - 08:26 AM.

AngryMasturbater

Makes me want to blow his f*cking face

I've seen too much for one day already, this sh*t has to stop.

• Jack Reacher likes this

zH00NIGAN
  • zH00NIGAN

AngryMasturbater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:48 AM Edited by zH00NIGAN, 12 December 2013 - 11:49 AM.

AngryMasturbater

Makes me want to blow his f*cking face

I've seen too much for one day already, this sh*t has to stop.

Lol, the AngryMasturbater is an inside joke between me and a few other members of my GTA Car Club. I'm not one to go out of my way to talk sh*t about people that I know nothing about, but seriously, Jack Reacher needs to seek psychiatric attention- and soon.

,you need to be in SP,go to replay missions,replay prolougue,when you get outside to shoot police in the snow,pause game,go to friends,find a friend in an online session,press join game,this will then give you the traditional atrwork loading screen,youl spawn into online,hop in helicopter, head towards docks ( were you deliver simeon cars) youl see in the distance what looks like mountains,keep flying and youl be there

Re-read the OP, I clearly said I knew how to do it. Following the instructions exactly, but it takes roughly 6 tries just to get it to work.  So thank you for answering a question that was not asked.  (note the sarcasm)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users