Los santos is changing!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
52 replies to this topic
Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:05 PM

Weed is not a drug, it's a plant. If you should happen to set it on fire, there are some "effects"....

Drugs are any chemicals that alter body functions.  It's a plant, and it's a drug.

With that logic, food and oxygen are also drugs...

Sure, if you want to get stupid about it.

To be fair that guy was quoting Kat Williams and you went literal all over it

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:07 PM

Take it from a poor f*cker that spent 15 years smoking weed every day, it was two years after I stopped before I realised that my mind was finally back to the same clarity it was before I started.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:10 PM

I take Bob's word ... "Smoking herb reveals you to yourself" :lol:

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:12 PM

Weed is not a drug, it's a plant. If you should happen to set it on fire, there are some "effects"....

Drugs are any chemicals that alter body functions.  It's a plant, and it's a drug.

I hear the statement all the time.  Forgive me for not recognizing some B list celebrity quotation.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by ChillerVapes, 12 December 2013 - 09:16 PM.

I used to smoke weed all the time. Gravity bongs, water bongs, the occasional spliff.
Hell my mate got hold of a 18.5ltr water butt (off of an office water dispenser) that we cut the bottom off and used in the bath, we used to do a fivers worth per cap on that beast.

I don't know if it was the other stuff I was experimenting with at the time (hallucinogenic sh*t) or the weed, but I ended up with mild paranoia, anxiety and panic attacks, even weeks not using the stuff.
I decided to quit everything.
Took me YEARS to start to feel right again. Although I no longer smoke (I vape these days) I do occasionally have a few space cakes (maybe once a year) which to me is fine.
All in moderation imo.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:15 PM

I hear the statement all the time.  Forgive me for not recognizing some B list celebrity quotation.

lolz, opinoins are amazing, especially when they are about subjective issues

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:15 PM Edited by I.haigh, 12 December 2013 - 09:18 PM.

Stop smoking weed

That is the worst advice I have ever seen posted on these forums.

• Jack Reacher, Soran Is On and Psykonaut like this

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

Quit while you can= quality of lifex1000  quality of brainx100000000000000000000000000000000000000

unless your sick or something

well thats an exageration. Weed doesn't f*ck with your brain it f*cks with motivation... thats about it. As long as you get your ass off the couch and get sh*t done, ain't nothin' wrong with blazing every day.

• Psykonaut likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:17 PM

you will soon see ads for shark cash cards

There's already radio ads for them.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:43 PM

Do you think we will be able to play the LS Lotto eventually?

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Just ate 6 psychedelic mushrooms yesterday.

Never felt more connected to the world.

Just saying.

• Psykonaut likes this

Ayylien
  • Ayylien

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:41 PM Edited by TheStalked, 12 December 2013 - 11:44 PM.

I was smoking weed everyday for the past 2 years, I've stopped smoking it almost completely now (around a month) and I feel much better for it. Going to stop completely now though, it gives me really bad paranoia where I think everyone is watching me, and quite evil thoughts about harming others. Everyone's different though, but it's no good to me any more.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by malcolmfunktion, 12 December 2013 - 11:53 PM.

I nearly crashed into a massive Sprunk odd shaped billboard type thing (in a Laser) at the west end of that Hollywood boulevard road...it was around the place where you'd take a right at the fork in the road to get to that apartment where all the murders are...was this always there? That big metal sculpture down on the beach that someone else pointed out is new too, no?

Edit: Holy sh*t, what happened? Thought I was in wrong thread for a minute...
  • I.haigh likes this

Wheeling and Dealing
  • Wheeling and Dealing

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

I have done the research!

Flukey
  • Flukey

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:13 AM Edited by Flukey, 13 December 2013 - 12:14 AM.

I found a tall yellow crane near the 400k apartment that you can climb and get good sniper views over the whole north of the city including the over-used LSC.

Never saw this crane before 1.07

Mr. New Vegas
  • Mr. New Vegas

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

^^^

Quit while you can= quality of lifex1000  quality of brainx100000000000000000000000000000000000000

Yeah, because weed is extremely damaging unless you happen to be sick, right?

Compared to alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, processed foods, et cetera, a little herb really isn't all that bad in comparison. Numerous studies, even ones conducted by anti-drug groups, have shown this time and again. This is why you're seeing it being legalized/decriminalized in more U.S. states...that and so it can be regulated and taxed like alcohol and tobacco.

Being against something is fine, but don't spout uninformed nonsense....oh wait, forgot where I was for a second!

Weed + Fallout = The f*cking business

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:34 AM

I love how this thread turned into a conversation about weed. This is why major news sites are considering dropping the comments section of news stories. One comment like I made at the top will derail the intended story.

where did you hear this rubbish?

most news sites with comments sections after articles don't post the comments until they have been "reviewed". whether this is some poor intern manually checking comments or a filter on key words or not, i don't know. "major news sites" would most definitely have a human reviewing comments.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by saintsrow, 13 December 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Like all threads, this one went to sh*t quickly.  Rockstar IS changing things in-game and its amazing and mind-blowing that they have decided to do this.  It could be the beginning of a huge long term dynamic virtual world. 

Here is one big example

rusty-weird-thing5.jpg

The put this rusty weird thing in place of the authentic Venice Beach / Vespucci Beach sculpture.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

I noticed the billboards too

and there was this thread about some piece of art on the beach suddenly changing completely

also is it just me or does the game seem to run a lot smoother?

perhaps even looks better?

considering the size of the patches its very likely there are texture or even model updates doing all of this

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

^^^

Yeah, because weed is extremely damaging unless you happen to be sick, right?

Compared to alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, processed foods, et cetera, a little herb really isn't all that bad in comparison. Numerous studies, even ones conducted by anti-drug groups, have shown this time and again. This is why you're seeing it being legalized/decriminalized in more U.S. states...that and so it can be regulated and taxed like alcohol and tobacco.

Being against something is fine, but don't spout uninformed nonsense....oh wait, forgot where I was for a second!

I'm all for the legalization of weed. Also all drugs. And I'm serious. But you have to honest with yourself. You have to educate yourself. It's all about the dopamine. So go ahead and YOLO into your twenties. Life expectancy continues to rise and that just means you'll have nearly one hundred years of being a cranky old dude or gal. 

Also, is the irony lost on the gamers? Franklin works his way up from hood rat, auto booster, living at his Aunty's house to major player with a a cityscape view from his bedroom wall window. And yet he still needs to smoke to relax.

Gunner Eleven
  • Gunner Eleven

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

I found a tall yellow crane near the 400k apartment that you can climb and get good sniper views over the whole north of the city including the over-used LSC.

Never saw this crane before 1.07

That's been there the entire time. If some posters are butt hurt about the weed convo, here's something more appropriate. 

There is nothing NEW in this game. You tards just haven't noticed it previously. All the glitchy interiors and the like, are not previews for new content. Some of it is garbage code. Some of it is foundation for story mode DLC. and the rest is just there to f*ck with you. 

Chekoloco
  • Chekoloco

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

I dont think so dude.... 

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:17 PM

Really? f*cking really.. did this seriously turn into a f*cking weed debate? You guys need to get out of your houses once in awhile. Climb some trees, scrape your knees, get laid.. something.

• Governator, Killzone3265 and Furry_Monkey like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users