How do you follow a target into another lobby

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
25 replies to this topic
biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:37 AM

Wondering how you would go about joining a lobby of someone you dont like.. I tried adding as a friend and just joining without them accepting but it doesnt work, some people dont have crews.. I keep hearing its possible to track people down and sh*t on them every time they are on..

Anyone know how this is done?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:39 AM

You gowna' get crazy?

I'm curious to know this, but i think it's been said before that it can't be done and you should just move on.

Tantalus91
  • Tantalus91

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

I've tried this several times lol tried finding them in the recently played with menu but it would never let me join them. Grieving a griever is too much fun.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

I just had 5 retarded kids all trying to gang me and still raped them, at one point it was 3 of them in tanks vs me and I ended going up from 3.0 to 3.5 KD

I want to follow them, since they left and Im still ready for more forced buttsecks.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:47 AM

I just had 5 retarded kids all trying to gang me and still raped them, at one point it was 3 of them in tanks vs me and I ended going up from 3.0 to 3.5 KD

I want to follow them, since they left and Im still ready for more forced buttsecks.

Had some American guy boasting about how he drove past us and we didn't shoot - "They coulda shot but i slide through they ass"..

So we went and killed him many times, many many times, and he started on me being an Aussie - "You Auuustraliannns are miserable because dem kangeroos don't be given out that pussy"... I had to laugh, when he followed it up with "you live down grunder"

Later on he called me an old man, when i responded i'm 21 i was suddenly a fatty.

I would love to kill him again for 30 mins if i could.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:49 AM

Had some American guy boasting about how he drove past us and we didn't shoot - "They coulda shot but i slide through they ass"..

So we went and killed him many times, many many times, and he started on me being an Aussie - "You Auuustraliannns are miserable because dem kangeroos don't be given out that pussy"... I had to laugh, when he followed it up with "you live down grunder"

Later on he called me an old man, when i responded i'm 21 i was suddenly a fatty.

America, the second most racist country.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:50 AM

On xbl its easy if you go to friends -> recently met and find their gt. Then you can enter their session if theres room.

Dont know if psn has a similar system.

Im guessing this is xbox only then.. how lame.

PS3 doesnt just let you join friends games unless they are on your friends list, as far as I know. It had a recently met list, I have their PSN Id's.

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:51 AM

On xbl its easy if you go to friends -> recently met and find their gt. Then you can enter their session if theres room.

Does anyone know what would happen if a player changes aiming style from say auto to free aim and you follow the player using this menu? Does your aiming style automatically change, are you prevented from joining the session or does it glitch you into the free aim lobby with auto-aim still on?

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by marco-polo, 12 December 2013 - 05:04 AM.

Are you seriously still upset that i joked you used pounds instead of dollars? Geez, sad..

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:54 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 12 December 2013 - 04:54 AM.

Does anyone know what would happen if a player changes aiming style from say auto to free aim and you follow the player using this menu? Does your aiming style automatically change, are you prevented from joining the session or does it glitch you into the free aim lobby with auto-aim still on?

It'll bring up a warning about it, and give you the choice of OK or Cancel.

You either change mode automatically, or you don't join.

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:19 AM

Nationality isn't a race... stop being a dumbass.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

q

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

Nationality isn't a race... stop being a dumbass.

That's like telling a dog to stop licking his balls.

• Jolly Swagman and AnotherUserName like this

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:22 AM

It'll bring up a warning about it, and give you the choice of OK or Cancel.

You either change mode automatically, or you don't join.

makes sense. Dumb question really when I think about it.  

brooklyn718
  • brooklyn718

AZ

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:29 AM

I dont think you can unless you friend them.

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:33 AM

Im still ready for more forced buttsecks.

It's spelled S-E-X.

Moron.

Also, you are an embodiment of the definition of "griefer". If someone goes to a different server that means they are tired of getting their ass kicked and want to surrender. A man would allow them to leave peacefully, a boy chases them down like a bully on a schoolyard.

Which one are you?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:36 AM Edited by biggsull, 12 December 2013 - 06:39 AM.

It's spelled S-E-X.

Moron.

Also, you are an embodiment of the definition of "griefer". If someone goes to a different server that means they are tired of getting their ass kicked and want to surrender. A man would allow them to leave peacefully, a boy chases them down like a bully on a schoolyard.

Which one are you?

Chasing down 5 retards who tried to tank camp me because Im better and want to keep making them feel like sh*t makes me a kid? Youre a total retard bro, do I really need to make you feel stupid like the "this has gone too far" thread until you stop replying and just report it for movement to a dead section where no one reads it?

This is a game, if I want to f*ck people up I will, if I want to f*ck the same people up I will. Id suggest you find a different game if the game being played how it was designed bothers you. Possibly Hello Kitty Island Adventure or a nice old boardgame like Candyland.

The whole term griefer is new, it was made up by this pussy new generation who are so used to CoD and having absolutely zero skill gap, suddenly they get into a real game and cant handle being beaten. Guess what, if you are bad, you should feel bad. No one gets a free ride, get good or stay dead.

Go play Counterstrike and spend the entire match on the ground, thats where people like you should be.

Talk to me about bullying you f*cking pussy, you know nothing of it. I was bullied when I was a kid, the real bullied.. not this f*cking horsesh*t where you can turn the computer off.

WhyYouMad?
  • WhyYouMad?

Nice!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:38 AM

I am going to go take a sh*t you gonna go follow me into there too? and can I leave this topic without you following me?

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

So you the same dude who was spamming gore the other night?

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:49 AM

It's spelled S-E-X.

Moron.

Which one are you?

Chasing down 5 retards who tried to tank camp me because Im better and want to keep making them feel like sh*t makes me a kid? Youre a total retard bro, do I really need to make you feel stupid like the "this has gone too far" thread until you stop replying and just report it for movement to a dead section where no one reads it?

This is a game, if I want to f*ck people up I will, if I want to f*ck the same people up I will. Id suggest you find a different game if the game being played how it was designed bothers you. Possibly Hello Kitty Island Adventure or a nice old boardgame like Candyland.

The whole term griefer is new, it was made up by this pussy new generation who are so used to CoD and having absolutely zero skill gap, suddenly they get into a real game and cant handle being beaten. Guess what, if you are bad, you should feel bad. No one gets a free ride, get good or stay dead.

Go play Counterstrike and spend the entire match on the ground, thats where people like you should be.

Talk to me about bullying you f*cking pussy, you know nothing of it. I was bullied when I was a kid, the real bullied.. not this f*cking horsesh*t where you can turn the computer off.
It's called sportsmanship and being an honorable person. Two things you very clearly know nothing about.

I think I understand your weak justification though. Because you were (are?) someone's bitch as a kid you want to strike back in the only way your punk ass can - in a videogame. If that helps you stop crying at night and sleep then go for it.

BTW getting butthurt (a condition I'm sure you know plenty about) and saying that someone should play Hello Kitty or My Little Pony or some sh*t is incredibly pathetic and cliche. You should try harder.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:55 AM Edited by biggsull, 12 December 2013 - 06:57 AM.

Youre pretty pathetic, talk about sportsmanship when its 5v1 and Im winning. Why do you even play video games.

Twist my words, welcome to ignore you f*cking pussy, youre garbage. You call me a bully and I tell you what bullying really means, you and the ebully lobby make me puke in my mouth. Grow some skin, its a video game, you dont like getting beat down after you piss someone off, dont play anymore.

I was never anyones "bitch" I moved to a new school and was the tallest guy, its easy to talk sh*t and then run away. Its also easy to talk sh*t when if the guy fights back its 7 v 1. I fought those fights, youre just a little f*cking whiney c*nt. Youd probably just off yourself if put under real pressure like that. An hero bro.

Im not butthurt, I just hate people like you, theres too many of them and they are polluting the world with garbage logic. Grow a pair.

I mad, butthurt implies you have done something which raises you above me and I mad about that, youve done nothing of the sort, youre just a pathetic little coward of a person who talks big about being offended on the internet.. really, someone acting tough while complaining about "griefers"

Put on a dress why dont you.

DrRezard
  • DrRezard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:57 AM

GTA promotes stalking.  Join LifeInvader today!

• WhyYouMad? likes this

TWA B747
  • TWA B747

Captain Jake

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:00 AM

Youre pretty pathetic, talk about sportsmanship when its 5v1 and Im winning. Why do you even play video games.

Twist my words, welcome to ignore you f*cking pussy, youre garbage. You call me a bully and I tell you what bullying really means, you and the ebully lobby make me puke in my mouth. Grow some skin, its a video game, you dont like getting beat down after you piss someone off, dont play anymore.

I was never anyones "bitch" I moved to a new school and was the tallest guy, its easy to talk sh*t and then run away. Its also easy to talk sh*t when if the guy fights back its 7 v 1. I fought those fights, youre just a little f*cking whiney c*nt. Youd probably just off yourself if put under real pressure like that. An hero bro.

Im not butthurt, I just hate people like you, theres too many of them and they are polluting the world with garbage logic. Grow a pair.

I mad, butthurt implies you have done something which raises you above me and I mad about that, youve done nothing of the sort, youre just a pathetic little coward of a person who talks big about being offended on the internet.. really, someone acting tough while complaining about "griefers"

Put on a dress why dont you.

LMAO he's so mad that his logic is starting to break down.

Calm yourself little miss. I'm sure your man will be home soon.

If you play on Xbox I'd be happy to meet up with you and work this out.

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:03 AM Edited by biggsull, 12 December 2013 - 07:04 AM.

If you play on Xbox I'd be happy to meet up with you and work this out.

Oh yea, Im sure youre a real badass in 1v1. What are you, 13?

Calm yourself little miss. I'm sure your man will be home soon.

Really, after I just called you out for being a pussy and complaining about griefers? Youre acting manly how? I just told you to put on a dress and you say the same thing in different words back? While being the guy complaining about bad sportsmanship on the part of a 1 in a 5v1?

Confirmed child.

Lock requested.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:05 AM

Stop the bullying 2013, Kidding, keep on making comments :), I need something to read and laugh at while I'm at work :D, Carry on sir/and or madam.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:05 AM Edited by saintsrow, 12 December 2013 - 07:07 AM.

It's spelled S-E-X.

Moron.

Which one are you?

I think this statement succinctly explains why GTA0 freeroam is an anarchy park of spawnkilling and racking up K/D, to help some players feel better about the poor experiences of their real life.  On one hand, yeah, its just a compeititive combat free-for-all, and using those rules of engagement, the natural born killers feel like this is their playground, full of fresh meat, end of story.  But the idea of stalking people across sessions to bully them more, now that's where it turns ugly.  As TWA says, leaving the session is a surrender, you won the competition.  After that, it's a different kind of game and a different kind of mind.  A scary kind. 

biggsull
  • biggsull

Foot Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:08 AM

It's spelled S-E-X.

Moron.

Which one are you?

I think this statement succinctly explains why GTA0 freeroam is an anarchy park of spawnkilling and racking up K/D, to help some players feel better about the poor experiences of their real life.  On one hand, yeah, its just a compeititive combat free-for-all, and using those rules of engagement, the natural born killers feel like this is their playground, end of story.  But the idea of stalking people across sessions to bully them more, now that's where it turns ugly.  As TWA says, leaving the session is a surrender, you won the competition.  After that, it's a different kind of game and a different kind of mind.  A scary kind. 

Ever heard of passive mode? Pretty sure rockstar nerfed tank canons so they dont knock you down anymore, just for scrubs who cant find a high enough ledge.

If someone pisses you off, you should be able to find them. Think people who clear a lobby out with a tank and then blow it up, leave before anyone can kill them. Im really a bad sport if I go after someone like that? Im really a bad sport for wanting to add 5 separate people to a follow and kill list because they tried to 5v1 me and were unsuccessful?

Hogwash.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users