72 replies to this topic
BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:09 AM

and killing the wrong blip on a revenge chase

That's why we should have colored blips. I've been doing the same mistake several times :(

I usually just place a 1k bounty on the person, so they stick out as a giant red blob lol.

Haha yeah, that is one way to solve it and it works unless there is 5 bounties in the session! I still want colored blips :(

If people annoy me, I go all in to make them suffer and because of that I can't put a bounty on them right away. I have to send mercenaries first, then a mugger. Then I kill them multiple times, and finally I put a 9k bounty on them. 

If none of this works I call my tank. Then it's just a living hell for them the rest of the time. 
The only sad thing about this is that I don't always have the self control to ignore them, so just simple things like buying ammo and weapons can take forever if people are annoying me :(

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:16 AM

i love finding friendly people.

and running them over.

:karmaeater:

luisniko
  • luisniko

McWendy's Fried Chicken

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

Good people does exist, bro. But it's just as rare as diamond.

I used to be in a room of 4 people. One of them had bounty. Another tried to hunt him, but I shot him first. Then, I split the money into 25% each. Everyone played nicely and we went home happy. Isn't it nice?

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:42 AM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 13 December 2013 - 07:45 AM.

I was being nice to a guy earlier and we went around joy riding and flying off hill tops and what not then all of a sudden he kicked me out of his vehicle and shot me..when I got up and shot him out even though he was driving his entity at me backwards, he started yelling in game chat for everyone to kick me because apparently being rank 217 means you're a hacker with a "headshot aimbot"..needless to say they listened cuz ppl aren't that bright.

BuyMeTheMoon
  • BuyMeTheMoon

Homie

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Norway

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

Good people does exist, bro. But it's just as rare as diamond.

I used to be in a room of 4 people. One of them had bounty. Another tried to hunt him, but I shot him first. Then, I split the money into 25% each. Everyone played nicely and we went home happy. Isn't it nice?

That's almost like a short disney movie <3

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:02 AM

One of the dudes I met recently - n64 or something on xbl - has turned out to be a pretty decent guy - seems that every night I land in the same lobby as him - so we have a blast on his creator races - which are pretty epic...

Friendlies do exist - sometimes taking the risk over pulling up to someone and honking your horn instead of shooting them, pays dividends..

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

If none of this works I call my tank. Then it's just a living hell for them the rest of the time.

Funny how no one calls you out on this cause you're a gal.

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:54 AM Edited by twannie1997, 14 December 2013 - 07:55 AM.

You know, I'm actually one of these friendly people. That's why my Kills and Deaths in my sig are not so impressive.

I always avoid people, unless I trust them and can have fun with them. Up to this date that's only like one person in my PSN friends list.

EDIT: Oh, and if they get too close and start shooting me, I'll shoot back. If they are stalking me, I will drive to my apartment. If you kill me more than 3 times, you'll get a bounty on your head.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 December 2013 - 07:58 AM

You know, I'm actually one of these friendly people. That's why my Kills and Deaths in my sig are not so impressive.

I always avoid people, unless I trust them and can have fun with them. Up to this date that's only like one person in my PSN friends list.

EDIT: Oh, and if they get too close and start shooting me, I'll shoot back. If they are stalking me, I will drive to my apartment. If you kill me more than 3 times, you'll get a bounty on your head.

you are a level 22.

i would eat your bounty for breakfast.

Shaenno
  • Shaenno

Lady Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 December 2013 - 12:59 PM

If i could visit LS Customs to repair my car without being shot i would so happy. Usually try to txt them asking if friendly or just head to another LSC directly. The lesson here is, get bulletproof tires, so you don't have much need for LSC.

Some players are still a-holes even when you text them. I was zooming by fast because I wanted to do some clothes shopping and this guy shot me dead. So I tried returning to my car which was pretty close to him and texted him "Friendly, just trying to get in my car" and he started spawn killing me.  :sui:  :sui:

This is why it makes me happy when I go to LSC and I come toe-to-toe with a player and just honk the musical horn and go on with our business.  :D

Donmillss
  • Donmillss

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

Hate it how they always try to run me over when I'm just cruising on my hexer.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:21 PM

I gotta admit I got to the stage I was hosting invite only sessions and playing solo so I could avoid the griefers and squeakers that occupy this world. Occasionally you'd find a good player but it'd be one in a million. I'd often start missions people put on the phone and end up working with some complete moron who'd get killed fairly early then leave me to do it. Joy.

Somehow through these forums (I know, strange!) found a group of people who actually play this game the way I do, having fun without causing too much hassle to other players. Really woke up the online side for me.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 14 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

Cargobob is awesome at making friends because there is absolutely no reason to blow you up unless they're a douche, since the Cargobob has no weapons.

Lifting people and dropping them off onto Maze Bank so they can drive off the building in their cars :colgate:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users