Just encountered somebody friendly! :D

72 replies to this topic
LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

I tried to be friendly on more than one occasion and got bullets in the face for my thanks.

Came across one guy ($7000 bounty) being chased by a few other players, I was in a helicopter and he was near the Mackenzie airfield so I decided to land and offer him a way out, as soon as I landed he sticky bombed me and blew us both up.

Well in that scenario I can understand why he did that. "all these white dots are shooting at me..one got in a helicopter!?" prolly went through his mind....always send a text in-game first. =P

superkayakush
  • superkayakush

Fried Rice Grand Master

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Yeah, i normally try to pick up stranded people with a helicopter. Many times just to get shot and robbed. But sometimes people do get in the chopper and join me bounty hunting...
  • Omnifarious and combo65 like this

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:44 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 12 December 2013 - 07:00 PM.

I'm always friendly, its just everyone I am friendly towards starts shooting at me or runs away and gets an entity and drives backwards at me spraying a AP pistol until I RPG them and then they send me a message over xbox live saying I ruin the game while they leave the session.

(That actually happens a lot nowadays..ppl who abuse the entity bs leave as soon as they find out someone has an RPG)

Yup, some guy had a bounty and hid inside his Entity, I got my Sultan, caught up to him, and C4'd him after he flew off a bridge... He had the balls to say "git gud fgt, get bad sport!" after I killed him... I went on a tirade back and forth with him... Uhm, HELLO, you hid behind a eight hundred thousand dollar bullet proof wall, that goes twice as fast as my three sixty windowed Sultan, and I still caught you, AND didn't even have to try and kill you, as you flew right off a bridge yourself, and into the ocean because you sucked that bad at driving...

So I lobbed a C4 over the bridge, and blew him up down below. Yet I'm the scrub. He would have said the same if I had just sniped him once he left his car and started swimming to shore. Hell, he'd probably have said that even if I had waited for him to reach shore, get his gun out, take a few shots at me, and then sniped him.... "Ohhh you had a sniper rifle scrub! What's the matter, can't face me up close cause I'll win?"

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:56 PM Edited by Omnifarious, 12 December 2013 - 09:37 PM.

Yeah, i normally try to pick up stranded people with a helicopter. Many times just to get shot and robbed. But sometimes people do get in the chopper and join me bounty hunting...

Buuuut they mostly just shoot you, and take your stuff. Orrr, snipe you, or C4 your heli stranding you both. Last night I had some guy screwing with me, (he shot down 4 of my helis in a row, had some mod that let him fire off his sniper 3 times in a row, so it only took aprox. 2-3 seconds to blow up my heli) he said it was a "no fly zone." Heh, yeah, no fly zone my ass. I went and got my tank, blew him off his roof, and spawn camped him until he left. He then called me a no skill little baby tank hider. Yeah, for defending myself. I was just trying to explore around LS with a frogger... That was all.

I warned him multiple times over the mic. "Come on Laps, I'm just trying to play the game here..." "Can you please stop shooting down my helis? I'm just trying to explore here..." "If you do that again, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate Laps..." "That's it, f*ck you Laps, I told you I'd retaliate if you kept up your shenanigans..." *after killing him around 15 times and getting that hate message* "Oh how cute, attempt to degrade me with name calling for defending myself. I told you Laps, you kept that up, and I was gonna have to do something about it."

But at the end of the day , names are just words. As the old saying goes: "Stick and stones may break my bones, but words, are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning and isolation, and as such, could never directly produce the 4,000 newtons of force per squared centimeter required to break bone." However, tank shells possess the required force to break bones when launched from a tank, all of them, at once... So I used those, on him. Repeatedly.

• Magick and skamod like this

MrHollick
  • MrHollick

W9SMH

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:01 PM

If i could visit LS Customs to repair my car without being shot i would so happy. Usually try to txt them asking if friendly or just head to another LSC directly. The lesson here is, get bulletproof tires, so you don't have much need for LSC.

Why would you go to LSC to repair your car? Just drive it into your garage and it repairs itself for free.

PROFESSIONAL BADASS
  • PROFESSIONAL BADASS

REAL BADASS BRO

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:04 PM

I'M SORRY BUT NO ONE IS FRIENDLY IN THIS GAME

YOU MUST KILL ON SIGHT

SHOOT FIRST, ASK QUESTIONS LATER.

combo65
  • combo65

It Spins

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by combo65, 12 December 2013 - 07:04 PM.

I actually posted a video of a guy in a heli that picked me up and we robbed some stores together. It was shocking to meet a friendly.

• Omnifarious likes this

Nasir_Jones
  • Nasir_Jones

Gta V Mexican Cartel Member

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by XxGuapoBeanxX, 12 December 2013 - 07:08 PM.

Im a nice person until someone repeatedly kills me after I just spawn, sit there do nothing and they kill me. After about 3 kills I get mad and kill them about 6 times, send them a message saying "please stop" and if they don't, I kill them more or go get my tank to intimidate them. If they stop, I blow up the tank and go on about my business. I can never take my car to LSC without being shot.

I met this guy the other day, he was in a tank out by the beach on the east side of the map by the freeway going towards FZ. I had a 9k bounty on me and I sped towards him to see what he was doing out of curiosity and he was just sippin some beers on top of his tank. I got out my buffalo and just stood up there with him sippin on some beers. Then some asshole decides to come in a buzzard to claim my bounty but this guy didn't like that so he shot him out the buzzard in his tank and the guy left the session.

Me and him just continued to cruise about the map and take turns blowing sh*t up, until he left. There is good people out there, i would like to call myself one if you don't kill me more than three times after I ask you stop.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

I am always friendly until people give me a reason not to be. The other day I was coming out LSC and some guy with the same kind of car was headed in there and we honked at each other.

MrAdams423
  • MrAdams423

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:18 PM

I never shoot first. Which gets me killed a lot due to everyone being a douche.
  • Babyhandslamm87 likes this

GTAVTheHeat
  • GTAVTheHeat

I can't picture life without a point of view..

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

I know how to get people not to kill you. Just hide from them then when they approach you run out and jump around, sooner or later they will realize you're friendly.. Or cleverly diabolical.

Whats really funny about the situation is people get mad if you dont want to get in their car. Funny stuff.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:25 PM

I know how to get people not to kill you. Just hide from them then when they approach you run out and jump around, sooner or later they will realize you're friendly.. Or cleverly diabolical.

Whats really funny about the situation is people get mad if you dont want to get in their car. Funny stuff.

I was driving around in my Vacca which is modded to perfection and some guy in some ugly chromed truck wanted me to get in his ride. I don't want to get in that thing. I then honked the horn to signal for him to get in my car and he sped off. 

Hydrohitman
  • Hydrohitman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:34 PM

I onced picked up like 8 randoms before
In my prison bus then i stoped and someone got out and starting shooting -.- then everyone took off

Maroofio
  • Maroofio

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by Maroofio, 12 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

Ive done this before, I was in passive mode and I came across a guy with a 10k bounty. He first tried to shoot me but once he realised he couldn't kill me he gave up and we just hung around for a bit.

Lulling him into a false sense of security I sneaked out of passive mode and claimed that bounty, he was mighty pissed.

• Omnifarious likes this

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Level 88, I can count friendly encounters on one hand.

YoungMivy
  • YoungMivy

Secret Stripper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:58 PM

I've had a lot of friendly encounters, Almost every lobby I play in has at least one friendly. Maybe I am just lucky.

Soran Is On
  • Soran Is On

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

the worst part about no colored blips is, when you highlight someone permanently through the phone not the quick menu, the blinking will jump to another player when your target leaves. I've killed many an innocent person in the name of vengeance. 

• lilpokerface likes this

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

I like to be nice.
Just today, I work nights so when I get home I like to grab a bite to eat and wind down playing gtao.

When I had enough of claiming bounties and collecting crate drops and wanted to go to bed, I looked out for the lowest level player in the session and text him asking if he wanted my buzzard since I was logging off.

He text back saying yeah. So I told him to meet me although I decided to go to him because I couldn't be assed waiting lol.
I turned passive mode on just incase but all was good and I saluted him before quitting the game.
I do the same with jets too

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:51 PM

Sure, once you pull out a tank im sure everyone get's friendly real quick.

JuZ 75
  • JuZ 75

Salad Dodger

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 December 2013 - 10:01 PM

I'm a friendly player, I pick up lower levels who're being spawn killed in a heli and deliver them somewhere safer, I even swerved to avoid a player who was standing in the drive to my garage the other day, I get killed quite a lot though.... be nice to meet some other friendlies...

Only yesterday I was going to collect a heli and there was another blip on the radar in the same area so I cautiously walked up to the Frogger unarmed but kept it between us, he ran over and jumped in, I flew us to the nearest bountied player and when I got out the guy I given a lift to shot me, when I respawned he shot me again.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

Came across a single digit level dude robbing a store last night and noticed he had a pile of cops all over the place, so pulled up in my matte black adder (note - not chrome :) ) and honked for him to get in...

Evaded the cops, and made it to LSC at which point I left the game...

Now, I'm hoping, he still had access to the Adder to put insurance on it....as that was the aim..

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:19 AM

Came across a single digit level dude robbing a store last night and noticed he had a pile of cops all over the place, so pulled up in my matte black adder (note - not chrome :) ) and honked for him to get in...

Now, I'm hoping, he still had access to the Adder to put insurance on it....as that was the aim..

Not that easy.

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:20 AM

Not that easy.

Yeah, wasn't sure - but I had to boost...

Will stick to the exiting the garage dupe way...

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to Race?

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:26 AM

You haven't met friendly until you've met me. I sometimes cry because I always run over the road... poor road always getting run-over... :(

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

Not that easy.

Not that easy.
1.07 patched that...

j0hn_d0e
  • j0hn_d0e

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 December 2013 - 04:45 AM

Not that easy.

Not that easy.
1.07 patched that...

sh*t.

Oh well.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:11 AM

Cargobob is awesome at making friends because there is absolutely no reason to blow you up unless they're a douche, since the Cargobob has no weapons.

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:13 AM

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm constantly adding people to my friends list when I play online. Having a mic really helps when you want to let someone know that you're not out to kill them over and over again.

Omnifarious
  • Omnifarious

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:29 AM

I don't know what you're talking about, I'm constantly adding people to my friends list when I play online. Having a mic really helps when you want to let someone know that you're not out to kill them over and over again.

When I put a mic on, I here, "Ohhhh, you guys hear this fagot? He sounds like a right fatty! Don't eat all them twinkies all at once fatty!" and then I turn my mic off.... Pretty much EVERY time....

I.haigh
  • I.haigh

Girlwitbigtits

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:32 AM

When I put a mic on, I here, "Ohhhh, you guys hear this fagot? He sounds like a right fatty! Don't eat all them twinkies all at once fatty!" and then I turn my mic off.... Pretty much EVERY time....

For real? Perhaps I just get lucky then. I sometimes like to troll by using an extremely nerdy voice and saying extremely lame things and I swear about half the time people end up being nice. It ruins the troll but I make competent Gta friends.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users