Photo

Official Billionaire Discussion Topic.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
917 replies to this topic
whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by whitebic, 22 December 2013 - 09:01 AM.

spent almost 50m on insurance with my tank :)

4.2b left ahahahahaha

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:07 AM

Been cruising around the sea in my yacht

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

This is a joke thread ghost. Don't take it so seriously.
My post was. ... stupid? :sui:

no man... sorry your post was good. i get the joke thread... i hate some of the assholes hiding behind their egos inside it. you made a valid point.
I'll take an ass kissing since ur giving them. I just swallowed a capsule filled with diamond shavings and gold flakes, maybe i'll toot some value on ur face while ur down there, peasant.

I think you don't realize posts in a joke thread are supposed to be funny. Uncouth behavior is not becoming of a Billionaire. *cock slap*

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

4.2b left ahahahahaha

Tanks no longer pay insurance. I call shenanigans. Shenanigans!

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:18 AM

im sleeping on a bed made of the finest italian leather, with a dozen white chicks drinking champagne and massaging my man parts while my tiger purrs in the background. My butler is typing this message to you on a computer that runs on $$$ and peasant tears. 

• Anti Warhol likes this

whitebic
  • whitebic

lol

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:26 AM Edited by whitebic, 22 December 2013 - 09:26 AM.

4.2b left ahahahahaha

Tanks no longer pay insurance. I call shenanigans. Shenanigans!

lolololol

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:30 AM Edited by Mr Monoply, 22 December 2013 - 09:30 AM.

I wonder if bawsaq online will be different from offline cause if it ever comes down to us being able to run companies such as LSC or real estate then i call dibs on real estate gonna dump about 1bil on that im the new donald triumph around here

The Mannikin
  • The Mannikin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 10:33 AM

Got lucky, now im in the Club, 

http://www.gta5stats...er/the_mannikin

Was a lame millionaire, then i went bankrupt a few days ago(went on a spending spree)

Anyway, im that rich guy that don't give a f*** about the norm or avg, i do what i like and what i want, never bought that ztype, its ugly to me, looks like a clown car, but i do drive my bugatti and corvette a lot because they are fun to drive. My k/d was better until i stopped actually fighting back every douche who decides to do a drive-by while im standing still(i literally watched one guy kill me like 20+ times, smh pathetic.) 

Was in Eclipse towers, but too many dbags so i traded it in for the 205k(got it for free with the trade in value of the one in eclipse towers) in Del Pierro Heights. Like it much better, low key and the guys who do stay here usually dont feel the need to kill on sight.

Here's some pics of the garage and the apartment.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

And to you broke A** millionaires or whatever you are, i say this to you, on the top floor, you really dont care if the guy below you hears you f*cking his wife. Get your bread up.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:11 PM

no man... sorry your post was good. i get the joke thread... i hate some of the assholes hiding behind their egos inside it. you made a valid point.

I'll take an ass kissing since ur giving them. I just swallowed a capsule filled with diamond shavings and gold flakes, maybe i'll toot some value on ur face while ur down there, peasant.

your pathetic bro. technothing. find another excuse to be noticed by me.

you know what i do with my money? the same sh*t you do..

end thread.

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

your pathetic bro. technothing. find another excuse to be noticed by me.

you know what i do with my money? the same sh*t you do..

end thread.

mad03.jpg

User was warned for this post

• s1ckmad3 likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:19 PM

I think you don't realize posts in a joke thread are supposed to be funny. Uncouth behavior is not becoming of a Billionaire. *cock slap*

im a rude motherf*cker. and i dont brag about fake money i have been gifted in a video game either.

this thread would be cool, if it were not for trolls, their insults and half the pages being off topic. really.. i mean it.

:sui:

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:28 PM

im a rude motherf*cker. and i dont brag about fake money i have been gifted in a video game either.

this thread would be cool, if it were not for trolls, their insults and half the pages being off topic. really.. i mean it.

:sui:

Only troll here is you lol, but againnn, ur ego is gonna protect you from the truth as usual. Just leave this thread, attention whore, nobody here wants your pathetic peasant existance tainting this thread. Shoo, go away, thats a good yokel. If only ur mom's abortion hadnt been botched, the billionaire world would be much better

• s1ckmad3 likes this

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:51 PM

Let's give this topic one more chance and try to avoid getting into petty fights with each other.

• iiGh0STt likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:55 PM Edited by iiGh0STt, 22 December 2013 - 12:55 PM.

there you have it... real great thread.

danielewgfx
  • danielewgfx

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

Any billionaire wants to give this poor psn: xciroxnapoli a little part of his capital ???

• iiGh0STt likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

Any billionaire wants to give this poor psn: xciroxnapoli a little part of his capital ???

No.

IavUV.gif

SAUL_SILVER
  • SAUL_SILVER

DILLIGAF---GIRFUY

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Scotland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

there you have it... real great thread.

Well why did he give a warning for the mad cover?

Assholes couldn't organize a piss up in a brewery.

• iiGh0STt likes this

Prometheus
  • Prometheus

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:09 PM

Thanks to SAUL_SILVER looks like this topic didn't need a second chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users