• This topic is locked This topic is locked
917 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

iiGhostT, youre making ur self too easy of a target. Now i understand your username. "irrelevant idiotic ghost tresspasser", as youre invisible to the world, and therefore feal the need to infiltrate our billionaire thread and cry for attention here by making yourself look like a fool.

our billionaire thread?

the one i just f*cking destroyed and you idiots resulted to correcting my grammar? you even searched for a thread knowing i could easily edit anything i wanted to, and posted it to boost your egos.

lol... okay. you guys win. now lets play some gta and see if you can put that billion where your mouth is... ill bet you cannot, not against me.

speaking of ego, is that why you all view my page? one right after another? to see if you can find any evidence to use against me? lol... keep searching. its not on my profile thats for sure. but everytime i win a discussion i see who visited my page, and its clear why they result to doing so. to try and use anything available against me, like grammar. well played noobish billionaires... not.

lol your stats are garbage in comparison to mine and im barely level 61 im compensating you for the breath i have exhausted due to laughing at you so get on the grind you peasant 200 jobs later wont even pay 1% of what you owe me

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

Fallout4 is coming, and so am i ;)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

This thread is truly sad. Why hasn't it been locked yet?

I was actually expecting it to be locked when it was made, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

perhaps the admin's are billionaires too ?
dr-evil-pinky-o.gif

I'm a billionaire myself and I still think it's dumb.

There's really nothing special about being a billionaire. People are becoming billionaires all the time, they just get given the money, so I don't see why people are off bragging about it. Being a billionaire is about as common as owning a keyboard nowadays.

There should be a special club for poor people instead.

Lol a billionaire hipster bandwagon huh? Well, ill cruise with ya..

This thread has lost ita magic, with the increasing number of billionaires and the remaining non-billiondollar recipients jealously hating on us. I was a billionaire before it was normal, at one point, i ranked as the 8th richest according to gta5stats.com... Last i checked, i now barely rank in the top 1,000 lol.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 04:59 AM Edited by UnicornAssassin, 22 December 2013 - 05:06 AM.

I was actually expecting it to be locked when it was made, but unfortunately that didn't happen.

dr-evil-pinky-o.gif

There's really nothing special about being a billionaire. People are becoming billionaires all the time, they just get given the money, so I don't see why people are off bragging about it. Being a billionaire is about as common as owning a keyboard nowadays.

This thread has lost ita magic, with the increasing number of billionaires and the remaining non-billiondollar recipients jealously hating on us. I was a billionaire before it was normal, at one point, i ranked as the 8th richest according to gta5stats.com... Last i checked, i now barely rank in the top 1,000 lol.

I think it's truly sad that you care.

• Xyn likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:06 AM Edited by TECHN9CiAN, 22 December 2013 - 05:07 AM.

dr-evil-pinky-o.gif

Lol your in this thread too, pretty sad that ur here complaining about this thread still being open, clearly hating out of envy.

Ps: why are you so emotional about it? Crying and feeling sad doesnt help here lol

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:08 AM

dr-evil-pinky-o.gif

Lol your in this thread too, pretty sad that ur here complaining about this thread still being open, clearly hating out of envy.

No envy here, champ. I'm just amazed at how obsessed you are with being a virtual billionaire.

• iiGh0STt likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hey guys, I'm a multi billionaire now.

I still think Chradders are chrap.

• iiGh0STt and SAUL_SILVER like this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:10 AM

They are. Always will be chrap. Only poor millionaires drive chrome adders.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

I'm currently driving a gold colored Bravado. I'm oil rich, so I drive what a rich Texan oil magnate would drive.

• This Guy Is Here likes this

This Guy Is Here
  • This Guy Is Here

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:20 AM

I'm currently driving a gold colored Bravado. I'm oil rich, so I drive what a rich Texan oil magnate would drive.

Hello I'm Thisguy and I'm a billionaire.  Heres my gold bati lol

0_0.jpg

• GTALegion likes this

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

And im Country Pimp Rich, only drive Z-Types, clean hardtop Tornado, hardtop Manana, topless Peyote with fuzzy dice, and a Trevor's Bohdi with bullhorns, all painted Salmon Pink with white or blueish purple, to match yours truly's pimpin salmon shirt, white tie, and blue suit.

Haters will hate, pimps will pimp

:cool:

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:24 AM

And im Country Pimp Rich, only drive Z-Types, clean hardtop Tornado, hardtop Manana, topless Peyote with fuzzy dice, and a Trevor's Bohdi with bullhorns, all painted Salmon Pink with white or blueish purple, to match yours truly's pimpin salmon shirt, white tie, and blue suit.

Right on. If I wasn't a girl character right now, I'd try my best to emulate Doug Dimmadome.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

Right on. If I wasn't a girl character right now, I'd try my best to emulate Doug Dimmadome.

Im aiming for something that looks like this thing

hqdefault.jpg

But with either a cowboy hat, or no hat at all, showing the permed hurr.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:21 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 22 December 2013 - 06:22 AM.

No envy here, champ. I'm just amazed at how obsessed you are with being a virtual billionaire.

it is really all they have.

lol your stats are garbage in comparison to mine and im barely level 61 im compensating you for the breath i have exhausted due to laughing at you so get on the grind you peasant 200 jobs later wont even pay 1% of what you owe me

lol.. yea? might want to check your signature again bud. you have more money? nothing to brag about, and not a stat.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:36 AM

Don't forget to link your Gamertag to your social club account and post the link here so we can confirm your official spot in the billionaires club! Proof or your a peasant!

Are you really trying to report gamer tags of people who had no ability to refuse the generous gifts bestowed upon them?

That's low, even for a peasant.

this entire thread summed up again, in one stupid comment.

your egos feed off this virtual billionaire crap. and im the troll... lol. whatever helps you sleep at night incest babies.

90% of you got lucky.

real cool... wish i was cool enough for a billion instead of 500 mil. cuz it makes a huge difference in the game huh... logic fail 6.

the one thing you idiots find in common is fake money.... how peasant of you all.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:42 AM

Don't forget to link your Gamertag to your social club account and post the link here so we can confirm your official spot in the billionaires club! Proof or your a peasant!

Are you really trying to report gamer tags of people who had no ability to refuse the generous gifts bestowed upon them?

That's low, even for a peasant.

this entire thread summed up again, in one stupid comment.

your egos feed off this virtual billionaire crap. and im the troll... lol. whatever helps you sleep at night incest babies.

90% of you got lucky.

real cool... wish i was cool enough for a billion instead of 500 mil. cuz it makes a huge difference in the game huh... logic fail 6.

the one thing you idiots find in common is fake money.... how peasant of you all.

This is a joke thread ghost. Don't take it so seriously.

My post was. ... stupid? :sui:

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

no man... sorry your post was good. i get the joke thread... i hate some of the assholes hiding behind their egos inside it. you made a valid point.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:45 AM

You're STILL here? :whuh:

• iiGh0STt likes this

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:46 AM

i will call every bitch ass billionaire out until this thread ends. daily.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:47 AM

Ghost you PMed me asking for money so I'm not sure you have the most credentials to talk big right now lol

• SAUL_SILVER likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 22 December 2013 - 06:51 AM

bunk-the-wire.gif

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:43 AM Edited by iiGh0STt, 22 December 2013 - 08:44 AM.

Ghost you PMed me asking for money so I'm not sure you have the most credentials to talk big right now lol

how did you get yours?

so that makes you better? lol... nice try dude.. i already admited to posts about asking for modders to send me money. why is that so shameful on a forum where glitchers and modders post every dumb thing they do? is it because i asked? lol... guess what bud, i asked here after already being rich as f*ck just to prove you billionaires are nothing special, and can accomplish nothing that i could not already do myself. anyone can stumble upon a billion or more in this game. given to randomly, or asked for by sending 1 msg to the right idiot. do not try and belittle me with the steps i took knowingly and openly which took all but 10 minutes to do.

some of you people are confused modders or glitchers and just looking for a thread to call home. lol...

another winner. great post as usual.

i can play too?
The+Rock+Clapping.gif

billionaires:
s2gvtk.gif
look! i has thread with (online friends)!

Ep1cK1ll3r
  • Ep1cK1ll3r

Anti-Godmode Tank Patroller.

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:44 AM

I dunt care how rich yall are lol, i grief yall in my tank hahaha no BS, no insurance...just death lol

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:45 AM Edited by Mr Monoply, 22 December 2013 - 08:45 AM.

how did you get yours?

so that makes you better? lol... nice try dude.. i already admited to posts about asking for modders to send me money. why is that so shameful on a forum where glitchers and modders post every dumb thing they do? is it because i asked? lol... guess what bud, i asked here after already being rich as f*ck just to prove you billionaires are nothing special, and can accomplish nothing that i could not already do myself. anyone can stumble upon a billion or more in this game. given to randomly, or asked for by sending 1 msg to the right idiot. do not try and belittle me with the steps i took knowingly and openly which took all but 10 minutes to do.

some of you people are confused modders or glitchers and just looking for a thread to call home. lol...

another winner. great post as usual.

i can play too?
The+Rock+Clapping.gif

Dude get out please no one asked you to come here this is a private club i wish a mod would just remove your assets from this thread already because you're irrelevant to this discussion

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:46 AM

why are you so mad?

Why are you still in this thread if it bothers you that much? Everyone in this topic made you look like a fool and yet you're still fighting a losing battle. On top of that if a mod comes in here you'll likely get a warning point or banned 

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

Dude get out please no one asked you to come here this is a private club i wish a mod would just remove your assets from this thread already because you're irrelevant to this discussion

i was very much on topic until i got pulled under the troll bridge 2 pages ago.

mods remove me? lol... i think this topic will be locked with everyone in it equally... you wanna be snitch.

that sounded an awful lot like a cry for help.

Mr Monoply
  • Mr Monoply

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

mods remove me? lol... i think this topic will be locked with everyone in it equally... you wanna be snitch.

Cry for help? i don't get trolled like you ;]

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

why are you so mad?

Why are you still in this thread if it bothers you that much? Everyone in this topic made you look like a fool and yet you're still fighting a losing battle. On top of that if a mod comes in here you'll likely get a warning point or banned 

how? no one proved me wrong not once. i stated in my post if i was proven wrong as to what you can do that i cannot, i would leave. besides gifting money or something with "1 billion times" at the end of it, you are all ego tripping.

i give no f*cks about your thread that has not been on topic for 30 pages.

keep trying.

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

Cry for help? i don't get trolled like you ;]

you do the trolling. right.

you guys as a party are a bunch of untamed incest monkeys. this thread is pathetic.

if ever it was a role playing or joke thread it died long ago.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 08:54 AM

why are you so mad?

how? no one proved me wrong not once. i stated in my post if i was proven wrong as to what you can do that i cannot, i would leave. besides gifting money or something with "1 billion times" at the end of it, you are all ego tripping.

i give no f*cks about your thread that has not been on topic for 30 pages.

keep trying.

since you obviously don't care then stop posting. Jeez

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:00 AM

no man... sorry your post was good. i get the joke thread... i hate some of the assholes hiding behind their egos inside it. you made a valid point.

I'll take an ass kissing since ur giving them. I just swallowed a capsule filled with diamond shavings and gold flakes, maybe i'll toot some value on ur face while ur down there, peasant.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users