Photo

As if this game wasn't sh*tty enough...

65 replies to this topic
Paaldanzen Danzma
  • Paaldanzen Danzma

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:22 PM

when a game is hyped as f*ck it better live up to it's own hype. how are you even going to take this seriously if it takes ages to fix a minor bug, hell are they even going to get fixed?

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:51 AM Edited by Official General, 13 December 2013 - 02:50 AM.

And irrefutable facts and evidence clearly show that GTA V has not fully been a step forward from GTA IV. In fact, it takes steps backwards from IV, and this is what many of V's critics find shocking and unnacceptable.

In future, please try to work towards presenting your opinion as opinion, and not trying to pass it off as "irrefutable" fact.  Thanks.

Ok mister.

If GTA IV contains :

* Drug-dealing side missions

* Car theft side missions

* Police Database Vigilante side missions

* Calling armed gang members as back-up

* Many interiors of various kinds. 

And GTA V contains :

* Most side missions and activities are stuff like yoga, tennis and triathlon.

* No drug dealing missions

* No car theft side missions

* No vigilante side missions

* No armed back-up

* Much less interiors

These are facts to me bro. I don't know what you call them, but these are facts. You cannot change that. These are steps backwards not forwards. Try getting around that. 

But you see what you did there.. you named some of the things that IV had (including DLC) and then said V doesn't have those.

But you should be aware that the same can be said backwards.

In the end, yes IV had some stuff that V doesn't (of all things the one I really would like is something in the line of Brucie's races but only harder) and V had some stuff that IV didn't (planes, customization, bounty missions, much more side missions and some like Epsilon stuff going deeper, random events where you can help other, or take money for yourself, randomly robbing armored vans or stores..see I could now write these and then write IV didn't have.. and write them again, but it's not how this should work).

The point being made here is that GTA V should not have had the stuff GTA IV had missing in the first place. It should have IV's best features plus it's own. 

Anyway, lool you are having a laugh. Is that what you come up with in your defense of GTA V ?? 

* GTA V has planes ? GTA IV still had helicopters to fly, and for it's size, planes would not make sense, as they would be not much room to fly them. 

* GTA V had better car customization, but it's not exactly anything a feature that is very new or groundbreaking. It's just a minor nice improvement on something that was already in IV. 

* GTA V had like JUST FOUR bounty missions. Yeah whoopee  :sarcasm:. GTA IV had like 30 Police Database vigilante missions and unlimited Most Wanted missions.

* GTA V had much more side missions GTA IV ? What complete, utter, bullsh*t. Not including that Strangers and Freaks crap, Michael and had NO side missions relating to crime, all he could do was sports and leisure activities for most part. Yoga, tennis and triathlon anyone ?? Franklin fared not much better, no gang wars, no drug-dealing, no armed back-up, nothing, save a few car races. Trevor had a handful of crime-related side missions, but they were very short, and only he could do them.....not that great when you don't wanna play as him. I've already named the better variety of side missions in IV. 

* Epsilon stuff ? Couldn't really give a f**k about that. It was not that significant or interesting enough to draw my attention to it. To this day, I don't even know the details of it.

* Random events were the one cool thing V had over V, but most of the best ones were scripted and could only happen once. And they were not all accessible to every protagonist, which was annoyingly inconsistent. The random events that did regularly occur were very simple and mundane, "ah he took my money, get him !!" scenario, chase suspect down and retrieve stolen item,, nothing special at all. 

* Robbing armored vans ? You can do that too in IV. You rob an armored truck, get maximum friendship with Packie to get him to make a bomb for you to blow it up and get the cash. You can do this as much as you want anytime you spot one. 

* Robbing stores ? Yeah I admit I loved seeing this back in V, I wished IV had this. However you can rob the internet cafe in IV I must add. 

• TIMSTER777 likes this

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 13 December 2013 - 01:55 AM Edited by AceKingston, 13 December 2013 - 02:00 AM.

<edited>

gtaismyman
  • gtaismyman

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:03 AM

GTA IV rock. GTA V sucks. end of discussion

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:40 AM

I have been playing GTA IV more often. (ON PC) GTA V is still a great game though, but it leaves me wanting more. I will come back when the heists are added.

• Official General likes this

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 02:51 AM

Simply because Online got all the features SP should have. Hope R* somehow put them back in SP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users