» «
Photo

As if this game wasn't sh*tty enough...

65 replies to this topic
OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by OOM 313, 12 December 2013 - 03:13 AM.

What's the goddamn point of modifying cars in single player if you cannot keep them? Why can you not put insurance or a tracker on them like in online mode? Because everytime I die I lose my personal car that I customize it is not in the police impound like it should be. Wtf im tired of wasting my time and money
  • MagzGTA, Melissaveroza and nobum62 like this

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Well instead of complaining, try searching up a solution?

• tom_p1980, LeRocket, Black & White and 1 other like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

oh that's an excellent response. Way to answer my question. Thank you for the help. Is there a f*ckin solution or you just talking out of your ass?
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:17 AM

I agree it should be in single player. Although I don't really drive my customised cars around that much, but it would be a useful thing to have.

• lizardman563 likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

OOM 313, on 12 Dec 2013 - 05:03 AM, said:

What's the goddamn point of modifying cars in single player if you cannot keep them? Why can you not put insurance or a tracker on them like in online mode? Because everytime I die I lose my personal car that I customize it is not in the police impound like it should be. Wtf im tired of wasting my time and money

Do you have down syndrome or something ?

• Luk38644, LeRocket and RaeTrillionaire like this

Proletariat
  • Proletariat

Vice City ain't a Nice City

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:42 AM

Mods, can we perma-ban OOM 313 for being a complete idiot and ass?

• Luk38644, LeRocket and Broom__Handles like this

Myron
  • Myron

I shot Reagan

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:43 AM

Severely hope you mean money you spent on buying the game and not ingame money.

• Luk38644 and Moonplayer like this

Distrom
  • Distrom

Massimo Pantaleo

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:46 AM

Why are you so mad? If GTA V is getting you so angry, then you should see a doctor, or stop playing it, there you have a solution.
Here is another solution, try not to destroy your modded cars in SP.

Bolcksta
  • Bolcksta

The Protagonist

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:59 AM

oh that's an excellent response. Way to answer my question. Thank you for the help. Is there a f*ckin solution or you just talking out of your ass?

Way to be an asshole.

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Nobs4Lyf

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:06 AM

This is actually a rock solid game and you're just bitching for no real reason. Just play online. In singleplayer you don't get penalized for stealing cars so why use you custom ones? Lol.

Broom__Handles
  • Broom__Handles

www.facebook.com/GTAVbestselfies

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:07 AM

I agree. Everyone spam this in every thread so we can get this f*cker banned!

Blazzin001
  • Blazzin001

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by Blazzin001, 12 December 2013 - 04:25 AM.

You could maybe work on a solution to your dying all the time while in your personal vehicle . If you can't remedy that , then maybe you should leave your personal vehicles strictly for cruizin' . As for cars showing up in the impound , I very rarely ever have a problem with my cars showing up in the impound . It does happen but not very often .

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:31 AM

I'm an idiot and ass for pointing out a major flaw in SP? OK. Please perma ban me, O great fanboys, for pointing out how sh*tty the game is.

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

You guys are really idiots. Of course, OOM 313 was a bit rude, but this is a real problem... it annoys the hell out of other people too....

• Lysergio, boxmonster, lizardman563 and 5 others like this

Osho
  • Osho

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:34 AM

Save the game often

BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

Yeah I never bothered customizing cars in SP. The few ones I did I never use lol.

But GTA V is far from sh*tty.

Cyberzone2
  • Cyberzone2

Zee's assistant and Resident Troll

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:57 AM

Its just you OP, my modded car never disappear when store inside garage.

NYdreamz
  • NYdreamz

Born Sinner

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:01 AM

I think u guys are being a lil harsh on OOM 313..... He's just a lil upset .. We shouldn't look onto banning him ... instead we should offer help to our fellow GTA forum members in the most polite way possible =)

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:03 AM

You guys are really idiots. Of course, OOM 313 was a bit rude, but this is a real problem... it annoys the hell out of other people too....

Its a problem I solve by not using my beautifully customised cars when I go on a killing spree. Or driving up cliffs. Or other things likely to lead to my death or the destruction of my car. Its not like its hard to find the car I want at any given time in sp anyway.

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:04 AM

Just to let you know that originally I wrote a reply with ungodly rage and straight ass chew but I calmed myself down and acted like the grown ass near 30 year old man that I am

I agree with you and it wish that there were insurance and stuff just like online cuz I've lost hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of modded cars and only got to recover my latest modded ones from the impound lot. I'm even afraid to drive my cars I got saved in my garage already.

Ok that's point # 1.

Point #2 is that despite that flaw, that does not make it a sh*tty game; at least for me that is. If that kinda thing bothers you to a point of insanity then I would consider taking that game back. Just a suggestion before you Columbine the nearest Rockstar studios ;)

xenorama
  • xenorama

Go Commando!

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:05 AM

Turn off autosave and keep your cars locked up when you're trying to make progress in the game.

Only pull them out when you want to play around, after saving. That way you never have to lose them. You could also use multiple saves like I do.

The extra cars aren't really useful for the missions anyway. Running from the cops can be done in any of the three characters' personal vehicles (tougher in Trevor's truck of course).

• Giles Flaggot 1 and Moonplayer like this

ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings
  • ThatGuyWhoMakesThoseThings

Scrawny Git

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

I agree. Everyone spam this in every thread so we can get this f*cker banned!

Please, grow up. That's not going to do anything except annoy everyone and get yourself banned as well.

• Witchking Of Angmar likes this

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:27 AM

Oh cut it out. OOM 313 may have worded it aggressively, but he's not going to be banned.

• Witchking Of Angmar and RowanSane like this

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

I was killed by the cops in the strip club. I always assumed that once a vehicle was in your garage at any point it was "yours". Mine was parked outside. The cops overwhelmed me after a while. Upon respawning at the hospital I checked the strip club parking lot and the impound. No luck. On a side note, it was incredibly fun using the AP pistol to make bodies pile up at the front door. There had to be easily over 20 bodies in the door way piled waist high. You couldn't even get through the door it was hilarious

Broom__Handles
  • Broom__Handles

www.facebook.com/GTAVbestselfies

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:30 AM

^Why isn't this f*cker banned yet?

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Because I'm a mod :)

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:48 AM Edited by IntoGloryRide, 12 December 2013 - 07:02 AM.

I was killed by the cops in the strip club. I always assumed that once a vehicle was in your garage at any point it was "yours". Mine was parked outside. The cops overwhelmed me after a while. Upon respawning at the hospital I checked the strip club parking lot and the impound. No luck. On a side note, it was incredibly fun using the AP pistol to make bodies pile up at the front door. There had to be easily over 20 bodies in the door way piled waist high. You couldn't even get through the door it was hilarious

I was under the same impression at first, but sadly this only seems to be true for aircraft & tanks you have bought, not cars (unless you count the characters' personal vehicles that always spawn outside your safehouse). I'll just echo what has previously been said and make sure you have saved the game beforehand while turning off the autosave function. If I use my modded cars for fun or while on a chaotic rampage I can always go back to an earlier game if I die or the cars get destroyed.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:50 AM

Because I'm a mod :)

You two should really get a room.

SuburbansWorst
  • SuburbansWorst

Lance Vance Dance Crew Member

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:56 AM

dude calm down, Keep it 300 bruh. 

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:45 AM

This is something I didn't really get either. I mean, you can get another plane or another boat or even another tank when you destroy them. Hell, if it isn't there, just open the menu and confirm the vehicle selection repeatedly until the boat or plane or tank respawns.

And yet they didn't do the same for cars. Look, I know that around here saints row is the anti-christ, but I really think that rockstar should have taken the storage system and repair fees from that game series.

"What's the worth of a car if you can just get it back when you destroy it?"

I don't know. What's the worth of a super car you bought if you leave it in the garage all the time or never go above 5 MPH because you're too afraid to lose it? That's not very fun. Even racing games let you restart a race when you mess up, and even the biggest simulators don't make you pay the repair fees. Consequences are fun in roguelikes and other such games with permadeath, but here it's kind of weird considering the rest of the game's lax prison laws and ability to restore you to full health after driving a car off a cliff and exploding. Or sh*t, just the fact that the game lets you respawn any other vehicle type that you happen to own, just not the cars you put work into.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users