Photo

Things I don't like about GTA Online

23 replies to this topic
Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

Don't get me wrong I love this game and play the sh*t out of it on a daily basis but.....
This is what I do not like about gta online

- can't own more then 10 vehicles
- can't own multiple apartments
- can't own houses at all
- acceleration on vehicles is the only stat that moves when upgrading
- no speedometer option when driving
- only 3 apartment styles
- the songs on the radio get old...fast
- shooting while driving sucks
- can only customize plates once
- limited clothing options in some category's
- no access to like 90% of buildings or structures in gta world
- can't sell drugs
- can't use stock market online still
- can't go in clucken bell
- can't be cool with gangs
- can't kill ammunation guy
- car gets impounded when busted and you can't just pay to get it out at the cop shop( I' don't think)
- helicopters are weird to fly
- can't steal trains
- can't steal huge cargo boats

I feel like there is more but I can't think of anything else right now.

ToBContinued08
  • ToBContinued08

Red Rum Racing

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:47 AM

They will be adding the option to pay for your impounded car soon.

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:59 AM

Good, I think that is a more realistic idea then having to steal your car back every time or have it destroyed by taking another vehicle from my garage and paying the insurance fees

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:12 AM

I agree, I hope they add more contents. We want to own more than 1 apartment. One in Sandy Shore and 2 in LS would be perfect.
Also more garages, 10 isn't enough.

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:27 AM

Exactly. Some of my vehicles I don't even like driving they are just cool too have. I want to own every car!

Troubadour
  • Troubadour

God Is Great, Beer Is Good, People Are Crazy

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

They mentioned something about paying to get your car out of impound for a $200 fee with this 1.07 patch but i haven't had a car impounded yet so i don't know what it is

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

I'll find out soon enough I guess lol
Another thing i would add to the list is that you can't re-arrange vehicles in the garage

McLovinRodriguez
  • McLovinRodriguez

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 08:42 AM

I don't like that when ever some one kills you or you die you get charged and also the cops get annoying I want to go around and kill people then jack cars and then I die and get charged or maybe instead of removing the cops at least shorten the time that it takes for them to stop chasing you, some times I have to hide for at least 2 mins then I lose them or they just end up walking up to me and kill me. To me Simeon is kind of annoying, sometimes I just get into a random car and it says that he wants this car and then I have to lose the cops AGAIN

mo-seph
  • mo-seph

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

Don't get me wrong I love this game and play the sh*t out of it on a daily basis but.....

- shooting while driving sucks
- can't sell drugs
- car gets impounded when busted and you can't just pay to get it out at the cop shop( I' don't think)
- can't steal trains

I feel like there is more but I can't think of anything else right now.

take a motorbike,

prop the door open with the motorbike by parking it half in and half out of the door...

get a line of sight and Shoot him from outside the ammunation....

Dead Ammunation guy... Ive done quite a lot of this and needed to kill him to get the pic below

you can also rob the ammunation stores, clothes stores, barbers and i think the tattoo shop. If you use the same idea, prop the door open, stand outside and shoot the cash register (takes a couple of bullets usually) it will drop a money stack, i tend to do this quite a bit in invite only session on my own when running between gang attacks... jsut for giggles, some of the stores its hard to get a direct line of sight to the cash register from outside, but most are easily jack-able

0_0_zpsf65e4256.jpg

and in the shooting range

0_0_zpsb6d9530b.jpg

• PSgtaplayer1 likes this

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:41 PM Edited by Dtimmerman7, 12 December 2013 - 01:45 PM.

I don't like that when ever some one kills you or you die you get charged and also the cops get annoying I want to go around and kill people then jack cars and then I die and get charged or maybe instead of removing the cops at least shorten the time that it takes for them to stop chasing you, some times I have to hide for at least 2 mins then I lose them or they just end up walking up to me and kill me. To me Simeon is kind of annoying, sometimes I just get into a random car and it says that he wants this car and then I have to lose the cops AGAIN

I agree with this one too, and sometimes when other people are in a chase I'm just cruising along minding my own business and bam I get smoked by a cop car and get stars for it lol.

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:46 PM Edited by Dtimmerman7, 12 December 2013 - 01:47 PM.

@mo-seph that is very helpful, I never knew you could do that!

ZakeBudek
  • ZakeBudek

As elusive as Robert Denby.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:23 PM

I agree with most of that, and think it is fixable/patchable if R* wants to. Obviously it simplifies things (loading/memory/etc.) to not have a million apartment styles or lots of accessible buildings. When are you in-world with other players, vs in buildings, and who can see you, get to you, etc. are actually difficult decisions based on hardware and network. Even the vehicle spawns are much fewer and less varied than story mode.

I think simply 2 properties would be cool, home + garage, as the story characters have, and choosing the locations would be awesome. Have a downtown apartment and Paleto Bay garage, or an airport garage and Sandy safehouse, and so on. And they could use more locations, not multiples in the same building.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:30 PM

They mentioned something about paying to get your car out of impound for a $200 fee with this 1.07 patch but i haven't had a car impounded yet so i don't know what it is

I read that in the notes too.
But last night when my car got impounded I went back to steal it. I kinda like doing that..
It's one of the funnest things in freeroam
I don't where the option to pay to get it back is?

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'll find out soon enough I guess lol
Another thing i would add to the list is that you can't re-arrange vehicles in the garage

Yes, my OCD requires that I have all my cars stored by class in my garage. Kinda irritating having my cars in a jumble in the garage. But, if they ever get around to doing this, I'm almost positive that it'll delete some of my cars. 

As far as the car impound goes, I've run into an issue quite a few times in the past few days. I'll get my car impounded by the cops but the little icon won't show up on the mini map. I'll drive to the impound (the fenced area) but my cars not there. I'll drive to the cop impound (the $200 fee) and it's not there either. I have to wait for them to destroy my car before I can get it back. Anyone else have this happen to them?

sizzla36
  • sizzla36

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

While I love GTAO, I would love for ur mechanic to be able to bring me a different car while I already have one out of the garage. I mean suppose I need a 4 dr for a mission or something, who wants to drive all the way back to the city if ur out in Paleto bay? Small complaint but that would be mine.

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 06:51 PM

I'm glad other people feel my pain here.
And I guess that's a valid point about the access to more buildings. I just think it would be cool to even have deathmatchs that are similar to how Call of Duty does it with building access and then in regular online mode it goes back to how it is with no access.

And I agree with the mechanic idea too, it makes sense and would be more realistic to have him drop off a car and take the one you had.

BrowserSnake
  • BrowserSnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

-auto-aim

-gigantic time commitment required to reach level 120

-constant nerfing with each update

-no server browser like in gta 4

-very limited deathmatch options compared to gta 4

-no cops 'n crooks, mafia work, and turf wars (great gta 4 modes)

-cover system is sh*t and no crouch

-having to tap X/A to sprint

-embarrassing character creation system

-tranny looking female characters

-easy to constantly spawn kill people in free roam

-overall lack of focus on PvP and

Hghdra
  • Hghdra

Trees talk... But they ain't very interesting

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by Hghdra, 12 December 2013 - 07:32 PM.

-auto-aim

-gigantic time commitment required to reach level 120

-constant nerfing with each update

-no server browser like in gta 4

-very limited deathmatch options compared to gta 4

-no cops 'n crooks, mafia work, and turf wars (great gta 4 modes)

-cover system is sh*t and no crouch

-having to tap X/A to sprint

-embarrassing character creation system

-tranny looking female characters

-easy to constantly spawn kill people in free roam

-overall lack of focus on PvP and

you had to tap A/X to sprint in gta4

BrowserSnake
  • BrowserSnake

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:52 PM

you had to tap A/X to sprint in gta4

Not in multiplayer you didn't. Same thing in RDR.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 09:21 PM

*****- helicopters are weird to fly****

- can't steal trains

I agree with all those above, although I highlighted the helicopter one because the first time I flew a helicopter, holy sh*t, it was a f*cking mess. I flew for like 2 hours combined and my SKILL LEVEL moved up to like 40...I was like, dammit how long do I need to fly to get this skill bar full!!!
Then I realized that the DEFAULT SETTING FOR CONTROLLER MOTION SENSITIVITY was ON!!!
Motherf*cker!!!! So once I turned it off...the helicopters flew a lot better, it was night and day.
Now I'm flying in tunnels and there isn't a bridge or overpass that I wont try and fly under.
So check that setting. I never knew the motion sensor was on and there I was wondering why I was flying like dog sh*t and my commands where not being followed. Sure, I was moving the flight stick to the left but my hands were moving the controller even more as I tried to compensate.

Anyways....
Don't lose hope. Hopefully more things will be added once we get bored of the older stuff. I stay optimistic because its only a game. Its not like Rockstar said...buy GTA 5 at $100.00 because it will be the best sh*t ever. I paid $60.00 for Madden 25 and was bored with it by October....actually by September 17th...lol....GTA 5 release date...which just happened to be my BIRTHDAY!!!! Woooooooooooo!!

seanforever
  • seanforever

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Get a 2nd character.

What difference would there be between an apartment and a house. More useless crap that you never use, and the garage would be smaller.

This is to make races fair. 

GTA Is an all-rounder. All-rounders are inevitably compromised. You can't expect gran turismo details in grand theft auto.

Useless complaint. Are you an interior decorator? Who cares..

This holds true to all GTA games. at least this one has more songs and stations than any of its predecessors. IF its that much of an issue, set the music volume to zero and play your own music

-shooting while driving sucks

What a vague complaint. If you're a passenger you can auto-lock onto people. What more could you want? And as a driver, yeah, its difficult. Because that is realistic.

Again with a ridiculous complaint. Can't you be happy that the ability to customize a plate is there /in the first place/?

I can dress myself how I dress in real life. And I can also make my character look like a doofus. What more can you want... Again, to bring up the point of an all-rounder. ...

Because 90% of the buildings and structures are superfluous establishments. Why would you want to go into a laundromat. Plus, with the PS3 resources, this would be impossible. There are more than enough interiors in this game, and you can get on the roof of nearly every building. Ladders are everywhere. Roof access still counts as access.

- can't sell drugs

Yeah, you can't sell haberdashery either. Who cares?

Oh please tell me how much of a shark you were with the single player one. The stock market is pointless with all these money glitches out anyway.

First world problem: I can go into a base and steal fighter jets, but cant get a chicken sandwich. lololol

Its gta ONLINE.. your friends /are/ your gang. Imagine if those idiot NPCs opened up on you every time you drove past, because you shot a guy that was cool with them. That would be dumb as hell. 

Yes you can.

Yes you can. They just patched that in

They fly fine to me. Helicopters suffer from turbulence just like in real life. Also again the point of ALL ROUNDERS. you can't expect flying simulator quality on a game that lets you do literally everything.

- can't steal trains

Yes you can. You can get on the train, kill the conductor, and ride it around the state. That seems pretty *stolen* to me... You can also blow it up if you want. What more could you possibly want? All-rounder all-rounder all-rounder cmon man..

This just about summarizes your entire post. Complaints about little insignificant things which would add zero tangible quality to the game. If you are going to ask for things, ask for things people actually want. More vehicles, more missions, more weapons ect ect. IF you are unsatisfied with GTAO, I don't know what to tell you really. This is the most comprehensive game ever created

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:19 AM

I'm not going to waste my time defending what I posted other then the license plates complaint and the speedometer..

Why the f*ck would I want all 10 of my cars to have the same plate?
It's a half assed idea that could have easily been a lot better and more fun. Now I'm stuck with some plate that I'm eventually going to get tired of and can't change.

As for the speedometer. It would be a cool feature to have in free roam. If I wanted a racing game I would go buy a racing game. I just wanna know how fast I'm going for FUN it's not a big deal it's just an idea.

These are just things that I question when I'm playing the game. At the end of the day it's just a game and I'll still play it even if I don't get 1 of these things in an update

Tamzin
  • Tamzin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:35 AM Edited by Tamzin, 13 December 2013 - 04:24 AM.

• When u die with the mini gun you lose all it's ammo so end up wasting a fortune!
  • They keep obsessively patching out the hacked cars instead of adding content and fixing the bugs.
  • The invite system on the missions screen is still pretty broken but at least not as useless as before thank god.
  • There is no animation when you use your phone to call for things so people think you're AFK and this often makes things get really confusing and convoluted with everyone calling choppers/cars at same time not realising their mate is doing the same thing already.
  • There is no GTA movie scene, I tried to get one going but no one was interested (my movie from last night here if anyone's curious: https://www.facebook...152052392125339)
  • You get penalised for blowing up people's cars, in a PvP game, this is massively retarded.
  • In missions it makes you jump through hoops to activate the next phase of the mission, this is stupid and prevents out of the box creative thinking.
  • In missions it forces you to use more than 1 player sometimes, so you can't solo it, again this is stupid and prevents skilled creative types from doing crazy out of the box stuff (I can solo every mission in GTA except one, including the ones where it forces you to have more than 1 person)
  • Every car has same number plate.
  • We can't buy the mansions in the hills with pools, but maybe they will add this later.
  • They removed rat loader from game, people bought money in the game with real money, to mod it, then they deleted the car, is that even legal? MASSIVE SCAM or what?!
  • The game is REALLY BORING after level 80ish, and over 50% of people I know quit by level 100 :-(  Add some complex killer epic missions! All this game but no 'game', it's weird, where is the end game content once you've actually levelled? There is none, it's surreal.
  • Why can't you select a mission range for when you call for missions, it's maddening having to delete loads of random low level missions trying to find your high level missions, let it set a range like only give me missions level 50+ or whatever.
  • Make it so that in options you can set a default radio channel oh my GOD!
  • ANY game that has voice chat, MUST include the ability to be able to immediately see who's talking and one click mute them forever! Having chat on 'everyone' is impossible because too many brain dead ADHD freaks in chat and no way I can figure to find out who's talking, and/or mute them.
  • Fix the car bug already of who can get in your car, I have it on friends + crew but it never seems to work.
  • Make an animation so characters can sit and laying down would be cool too but there needs to be a sit one at least.
  • In the apartment when watching TV to view players, make some kind of option so the HUD can be switched off, otherwise you can't film using the TV when making machinima :-(
  • Fire the ENTIRE testing department ASAP and hire all new guys in ASAP! They are utterly negligent retards! Each patch adds more bugs than it fixes usually, it's madness. Forget this obsession with fixing glitches, fix the actual BUGS and add new content! My god!
  • I'm a Chinese girl, now, in the character creation screen it's really hard to make a female character which isn't dog ugly, and you can't get your online avatar to look oriental either, or thin.
  • The clothing selection for girls is really lame and really limited especially at the stylish end of the spectrum, there's like two things, period.
  • You can't mix more than one accessory, so like, if you have bangles that's it, you can't have more than one piece of jewellery on at a time.
  • Why can't female characters have access to and wear the male character clothes too, and vice-versa?
  • The hair bug is still in game when you wear a mask often you are bald when you take it off.
  • I have loads more but I'll quit my epic spam there hehe

PS - btw u can kill the ammo shop guy dude, think out the box a bit and you'll figure out how :)

Dtimmerman7
  • Dtimmerman7

Rat

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 12:42 AM Edited by Dtimmerman7, 13 December 2013 - 01:15 AM.

Oh please tell me how much of a shark you were with the single player one. The stock market is pointless with all these money glitches out anyway.
Who the f*ck are you? Willy wonka from those pictures lol

Please, enlighten me on a money glitch that is working right now, because as far as I know there isn't any as of today that actually work.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users