Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA SA engine sound RPM pitches horrible...

2 replies to this topic
Hobbes1998
  • Hobbes1998

You mean to tell me, spoons dont really sound like airplanes?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:23 PM

Don't u just hate to listen to the same sound stream over and over again except with a different lower pitch each time? I like most of the engine sounds in here, but its just horrible without the different RPM pitches, like going up a hill! Get in a car and hold space and hold W and the same time, u r revving the engine. However, u only get that sh*tty single note pitch engine sound. Until GTA IV came along, and now u can enjoy.... the modded engine sounds! Is there anyway to make either a CLEO or any other kind of mod to change that sh*tty engine RPM timing? I want to enjoy the sounds, but I can with the engine shifting into the last gear then listening to that looped engine sound! (If u don't know what I mean, I mean that once u shift into the last gear, u cant upshift anymore, its just gonna go high rev)

Thanks

Hobbes1998
  • Hobbes1998

You mean to tell me, spoons dont really sound like airplanes?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 December 2013 - 03:53 PM

Please a reply would help. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

SAPBird
  • SAPBird

Living the dream

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by SAPBird, 29 March 2014 - 02:50 AM.

Bump.

Basically if you ever played GTA III or VC you can rev your engine up if you hold Space + W. In this case, SA is lacking this feature for an unknown reason. It is probably hard coded inside the .exe but someone might be able to make an .asi or script for it. I hope. I'd really love to hear engines rev up like they are actually working.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users