http://abcnews.go.co...splay-for-kids/

• trip likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:21 PM

f*cking finally. Now my kids and I can worship Satan as a family event.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:42 PM

I feel like I was the only one who was signing the original/old Libyan national Anthem after the Libyan war. :p

Ascer
  • Ascer

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:49 PM

I don't think you all understood what blasphemy is in my country, maybe because only here it's like these. By "blasphemies" we mean saying God's name (or other divine figures) with denigratory adjectives (pig, dog, thief, animal, pork, felon, blind, it's really up to someone's fantasy). Blasphemies are not said with the intention of insulting God, they are just used like a form of swearing, like saying "f*ck", but they are considered a taboo by the society. Like I said, it's "super-profanity", it's like profanity is taken on a new level, kids learn to say common profanity at the age of 7-9, then at the age of 12-15 they learn blasphemies, which is just as exciting for them lol.

However when blasphemy is used in a sentence it really intensifies the mood of the sentence, objectively it's a strongly expressive tool that we have in our language, I don't think that the english language has anything like that. In fact in some italian movies actor use blasphemies to be more realistic and expressive, and these movies were not criticized by anyone (unlike tv/radio where you get banned) because they know they did it for the expressivity.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 12 December 2013 - 01:59 PM

506d5c621cd67.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users