• This topic is locked This topic is locked
196 replies to this topic
Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:18 PM

I haven't done it for two weeks. I feel to hit someone for some reason.

Kristian.
  • Kristian.

Supralux (ΛΟ)

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:22 PM

Masturbating makes me sleepy at night. :') it helps with my insomnia. 

That and it reduces stress (at least for me). I have also managed to get rid of my refractory period completely. I still lose my interest in sex to some degree, but I can keep going after the first orgasm and reach a second one. The pain that people normally feel after an orgasm is gone for me and I don't even know when this happened exactly. The one downside to this is that by masturbating frequently I have reduced my "performance" time quite a bit, but this is sort of fixed by the lack of a refractory period.

Ok seriously? :))))) :|
Just tell u this, it is so harmful for ur body, as u see, when u do it a lot the way you think completely changes! The way u look and understand becomes poisoned, and u have some special cells that makes THE THING:d and by doing it all the time, they get old and u might lose the power of having babies!

Not all of us feel guilty about masturbating, and guilt has a lot to do with the way you perceive the act and what you were told. The rest is complete nonsense. Your sperm either gets dumped anyway (during nocturnal emissions aka wet dreams) or it gets reabsorbed into the body. Masturbating is functionally almost identical to sex, so you get the same kind of benefits from it.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

The benefit of not doing this?

Giving your girlfriend a better facial treatment than she can pay for. 

• Johan and BuyMeTheMoon like this

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

I have whacked it 3 times already today and I feel like crap... but I cant stop

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

When the bullet hits the bone.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

Is it okay to whack off in public?

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Have you ever visited a public library?

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

Have you ever visited a public library?

Sure have, I couldn't resist the urge.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

Then it answered your question. Its okay to whack it in public as long as you are in a library

Dr. Sadler
  • Dr. Sadler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:14 PM

Then it answered your question. Its okay to whack it in public as long as you are in a library

Awesome! I'm going to do it at Walmart sometime.

gtamann123
  • gtamann123

Bang Bang, Skeet Skeet

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:15 PM Edited by gtamann123, 05 February 2014 - 08:16 PM.

video
Just dont end up like that guy

Rented
  • Rented

San Andreas Rewind Lead Developer

• The Connection
  • England

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:34 PM

Topic of 2014

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

I work in a library. ._.

Funnily enough, based on some of the stories my colleagues have told me, this is far from the strangest thing that they've witnessed. I completely believe it.

Anyway, I've never noticed much of a difference. Sometimes, I have literally no sex drive. Sometimes, it's amazing what will set me off. I'll masturbate accordingly.

I will admit that if my sex drive is particularly high and I can't masturbate for any number of reasons, my temper is shorter, but I have an extremely short fuse, anyway. So there isn't all that much of a difference. It sometimes helps me to relax before going to bed, I guess.

I never really thought about it much. I mean, it's not imperative that I do it. But if I feel like it, I will. I don't know.

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

I've been trying to stop for almost 2 years already, it's pretty bad..

I've recently started talking to this gorgeous girl though and we talk practically 24/7 on the phone and Skype which makes it hard for me to even try to masturbate.

The longest I've lasted so far around her is about 2 days without masturbating, with me then giving up before bed (since I'm used to doing it before sleeping as it helps me sleep faster).

I think that the more you DON'T think about it, the better it'll last (and by thinking I mean don't randomly stop and tell yourself "Holy Crap, I've lasted xxx hours/days!" because that'll change in a heartbeat)

Actually, thanks to this thread I'm giving it another go of not giving in.. hopefully this thread is still alive by next week to remind myself.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:06 PM Edited by PaletoChickenCapo, 05 February 2014 - 09:06 PM.

I've recently started talking to this gorgeous girl though and we talk practically 24/7 on the phone and Skype which makes it hard for me to even try to masturbate.

The longest I've lasted so far around her is about 2 days without masturbating, with me then giving up before bed (since I'm used to doing it before sleeping as it helps me sleep faster).

I think that the more you DON'T think about it, the better it'll last (and by thinking I mean don't randomly stop and tell yourself "Holy Crap, I've lasted xxx hours/days!" because that'll change in a heartbeat)

Actually, thanks to this thread I'm giving it another go of not giving in.. hopefully this thread is still alive by next week to remind myself.

Why are you trying to stop?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:07 PM

GTAforums inspiring young men to abstain from masturbation.....

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:08 PM

I mean it's not a bad thing to do it, but I feel like I've been doing it too much. Once a week or so is fine, but that's not the case with me.

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:09 PM

I mean it's not a bad thing to do it, but I feel like I've been doing it too much. Once a week or so is fine, but that's not the case with me.

Once a week? I have periods where I masturbate everyday, but I also have periods where I don't want to do it at all. Sometimes I do it twice a day, and I think that it's normal.

Johan
  • Johan

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

Once a week? I have periods where I masturbate everyday, but I also have periods where I don't want to do it at all. Sometimes I do it twice a day, and I think that it's normal.

I do it close to 3 times a day or 4, I'm  trying to shrink that to once a week 

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

I do it close to 3 times a day or 4, I'm  trying to shrink that to once a week 

Well, I don't think that you'll get any side effects by doing it 4 times a day.

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:37 PM

For me masturbation helps me to sleep and it is more effective than sleeping pills.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

I heard of this kid from Brazil that did it 69 times in a day or maybe it was 62 but it was in the 60's and he dies apparently he was keeping people updated on facebook

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich, so wie du bist.

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:39 AM

Im trying to limit my masturbation, seeing as I do so every night.

It's hard.

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:41 AM

It's hard.

Am I the only one who laughed when I read that
  • universetwisters likes this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

It's hard.

415_92ncd0U.jpg
  • universetwisters likes this

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

That's why you switch hands when you do it that much

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:47 AM

It's hard.

I mean it's legit hard, in both meanings of the word.

Like, you're sitting there, dreaming about trains and Fidel Castro, and the next minute you start thinking about vaginas and you have to rub one out or else you go nuts.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:49 AM

It's hard.

I mean it's legit hard, in both meanings of the word.

Like, you're sitting there, dreaming about trains and Fidel Castro, and the next minute you start thinking about vaginas and you have to rub one out or else you go nuts.
Try to combine the vaginas and Fidel Castro for the lulz xdxd

SingingEwe954
  • SingingEwe954

Jack of All Trades

• Members
  • Turkmenistan
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

This topic is turning me off

THE GHETTO SAMURAI
  • THE GHETTO SAMURAI

Diet Water Please ?

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 06 February 2014 - 01:51 AM

I heard of this kid from Brazil that did it 69 times in a day or maybe it was 62 but it was in the 60's and he dies apparently he was keeping people updated on facebook

It was actually 42 times http://todayilearned...times-in-a-row/

I wonder if this is worth it ? 

1511780_775166369178938_1860600128_n.jpg

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015